Gosh
    You're alive O.o

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    WHAT IS THIS

I LEAVE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Gosh
    what the heck were you doing for said 5 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has it even been 5 months? Can't recall it being that far off, perception might be skewed through the skype chat though.

On that note, whosoever is up for some rounds of FFAs every now and again feel free to give a bunch of peeps here a shout for an invite. (Me, Khaz, Demon, Yoe off the top of my head)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    what the heck were you doing for said 5 months?
    Not playing Pokemon, that's for sure. lol

ESO, FF14... Harvest Moon... yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Has it even been 5 months? Can't recall it being that far off, perception might be skewed through the skype chat though.
    afaik, Skype chat died. I think the last time I posted here was in December. Or, no there, old here. old thread. Words
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post

On that note, whosoever is up for some rounds of FFAs every now and again feel free to give a bunch of peeps here a shout for an invite. (Me, Khaz, Demon, Yoe off the top of my head)
    This, if any of the new peeps wanna do free for alls, just message one of us, we have a skype chat where orginize and talk about the battles. We also talk about other things. Free for alls, for those that do not know, are not an official battle style in the game. We go into a multi battle and you can attack the person next to you. Some moves like Eruption and Dazzling Gleam won't hit the person next to you though, as it is still considered by the game to be a double battle. FFAs are a ton of fun, and while we sometimes bring the standard powerful OU pokemon, most of the time we use troll sets or less powerful pokemon. My 2 favorite FFA pokemon are Meloetta(Teeter Dance confuses everyone else) and my Larvesta.

i heard someone talk shit about who is the best FFA mon

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    i heard someone talk shit about who is the best FFA mon
    You wanna Teeter Dance brah? Your sub can't protect you from Serene Grace Relic Song!

nigga pls im gona confuse you before you even move breh

Don't sleep on Larvesta though

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey whats going on in this thread?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    How would you rank the generations? Remakes not included.
    from best to worst

gen 2
    gen 6 (gameplay wise, however i was really disapointed that x and y added less than 100 pokemon, being the first to ever do so. as someone whos completed the national dex it really bummed me out)
    gen 5
    gen3
    gen 1
    gen 4

but theyre all good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    You're alive O.o
    this is what happens when you buy splatoon. it takes ova
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So, I've made an extremely original OU team (no joke). I'm still polishing it out and haven't decided on the last pokemon, and may make more changes as well. But, oh boy, is it original...

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Not playing Pokemon, that's for sure. lol

ESO, FF14... Harvest Moon... yeah
    everyone has been playing ff14 lately. ive been thinking about playing, any good?

- - - Updated - - -

also, you guys know lots about animemes is akame ga kill a good show?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

hi pokemaniacs, any news up and running about?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Is there a betting line yet for who walks away as most frequent poster for Pokemon Part 2?
    Tahuun-4,085, Immitis-3,497, Well-2,938, Viscoe-2,854, 4khaz-2,802
    Are the top five from last thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    from best to worst

gen 2
    I have a very confusing love/hate relationship with Gen2. On one hand I played them briefly while current and really enjoyed them. On the other hand they brough Kingdra. I think my hatred of Kingdra (I loved Seadra in R/B/Y) overrules any enjoyment I had playing Gen 2 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Best two themes.

damn straight well!
    diantha champion best theme!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, does anyone have a somewhat decent aaron they could part with? could give you one of my zapdoses..
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So, I've made an extremely original OU team (no joke). I'm still polishing it out and haven't decided on the last pokemon, and may make more changes as well. But, oh boy, is it original...
    What's the team?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might have an interesting concept I thought of when I was about to wake up, but I can expect this to be good, bad, op, or interesting

for the new game, im thinking either you can put the name of a char from the anime and have that poke that your going to use those abilities, traits, or the look of the said character (i.e. sparky from the golden days of red/blue pokemon games.)

what do you think about that idea/concept? would it brought up to life? shot down quickly?

up to all of you to decide

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    What's the team?
    I'm very excited about it, but I'd like some blind matchups to check how it does, before I even call it a team. I wanted to make a team like this one, for more than 2 years now. After I finalise the members (they are incredibly hard to get to), I will let you guys know!