Always loved playing Mercy. Just moving around and saving people, boosting your friends so they slaughter this enemy filth. Swapped to Ana when she was released but then quitted when she got destroyed. I tried playing her again recently but I just can't aim with her anymore.
    In the end I can only reliably use Mercy and Mccree.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I main (in no particular order, I play what the team needs): Zenyatta, Roadhog, Junkrat. Oddly, I've been getting impressive results with Orisa lately... I do love Ana on paper, but she's really hard to aim with, and she's very vulnerable (unless you can actually land that sleeping needle).

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I main (in no particular order, I play what the team needs): Zenyatta, Roadhog, Junkrat. Oddly, I've been getting impressive results with Orisa lately... I do love Ana on paper, but she's really hard to aim with, and she's very vulnerable (unless you can actually land that sleeping needle).
    Hog's latest emote is just too awesome.

Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Nice. Are those the only two characters you play - Mercy and McCree?

Nah, I'm more versatile when I'm playing Total Mayhem or PvE events like Retribution recently.

TM : Zarya, Brigitte, some DVa, Junkrat, Pharah.
    Retribution : Genji/Moira/Reaper (but that's because AI is easy to predict)

Tracking targets is a pain, yet aiming a specific spot is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, if it wasn't for a friend who told me to play a hero which requires aim instead of pocketing people, I'd still be a Mercy "one-trick". Now it's more like Mercy main.

Gah, Zarya! I cannot play her at all. I mean, I get what she's about on paper, but I have never gotten any results with her, ever. Far and away my least favorite character (Sombra being number two, I think. I'll go hack that nearby health and then go be useless, I guess...).

Left click big targets, right click small targets, shield people and yourself every 3 sec, spam Gravs + Dragon/Bomb/Tire every minute and, of course, hug people like a big fuzy siberian bears.
    And then Sombra comes in and ruins the fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Also curious about what are the 7 new legendaries skins which will be introduced (not counting Pirate Junkrat) next week.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, damn this weather recently. It was pretty warm yesterday (which is good), yet since last night it got pretty cold. Body doesn't like this sudden change and I end up at work in a vest, completely tired and drinking a tea in front of the computer.

I got 31MPH winds about four days ago. :/

Not sure how strong is 31mph...
    *check converter*
    Oh.

10+ Year Old Account

When I played, I just wanted to always be Mei or Junkrat. I would heal with Zenyatta, much to the dismay of my teammates, probably. Orisa was ok, I dug her. Roadhog was fine before all his changes.

Actually, I feel like Hog was broken until his most recent rework. Hook 1.0 was beyond madness, he could one shot most of the crew by himself with ease and so on. He seems ok right now.

Aaand work's over, home we go !

I met someone a week or 2 ago. I think I'm also starting to like that person. I think I'm becoming a human. Screw that.
    Also almost week-end. Downloaded Golf It : it's a fun game.

Is that person Dark Magician Girl?

The avatar ? Yeah. DMG is a 2D girl though, she is safe.
    #prettysureimissedthejoke

10+ Year Old Account

Golf It is awesome, better than Golf With You Friends.

I was making a joke that the person you met, and may have feelings for, was Dark Magician Girl. It wasn't a very good joke...

I don't care for golf, personally, but you do you. Basketball > American Football > meh.

10+ Year Old Account

I got the joke Iced.

The game that A-sayo was talking about. Lots of fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctik9yob2Rw

MMA and American Football > All

10+ Year Old Account

I enjoy some golf games. Mario Golf on the N64 was my jam. From a real life standpoint, no, not even close. American football>NBA basketball but barely>everything else. I do miss watching the X-Games every year though.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, X-Games is awesome.

Exceptionally boring day today...