+20

Welcome back Ice

how was that mask, did it fit snuggly?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest more “sleeping” masks for the mods.

+21

+ 17

I could use a better one.

3+ Year Old Account
    +18

I had a really weird dream. Not sure if its from stress of my brain just being an idiot
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

+ 14

I have those all the time.

+ 16
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

+ 18

+ 20

+ 22

3+ Year Old Account
    + 24
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

+ 25

+ 27

Ohh heya Ely! What's up?

+28