Deleted
    Sounds like a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Sounds like a fun read.
    It was. And honestly, if he had done the mature thing and ended Sinfest when the characters he had spent literally years building up no longer reflected his worldview, and started fresh with a new comic, I'd respect him. I'd still disagree with his new socio-political stance, but I can respect that who we are and how we see the world changes.

But he didn't do that. He took characters and a world people thoroughly enjoyed and turned it into his own socio-political soapbox and gutted 3/4 of his characters of any of their redeeming qualities in the process. He then proceeded to shit on his readers every chance he got when they asked what the hell was going on. The comic is no longer Sinfest, it's Feminism: The Webcomic.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    It was. And honestly, if he had done the mature thing and ended Sinfest when the characters he had spent literally years building up no longer reflected his worldview, and started fresh with a new comic, I'd respect him. I'd still disagree with his new socio-political stance, but I can respect that who we are and how we see the world changes.

But he didn't do that. He took characters and a world people thoroughly enjoyed and turned it into his own socio-political soapbox and gutted 3/4 of his characters of any of their redeeming qualities in the process. He then proceeded to shit on his readers every chance he got when they asked what the hell was going on. The comic is no longer Sinfest, it's Feminism: The Webcomic.
    You care a lot.

You care a lot.
    + 22

It's a known issue I have.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    It's a known issue I have.
    It is cool, I just know I'm the opposite.

Deleted
    + 23 (still -2?)

Deleted
    you can take 3 away

Deleted
    you can take 3 away

Deleted
    + 21

Who is this Kerdo guy? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunty View Post
    Who is this Kerdo guy? :/
    I lost my skype thingie.. I think. Seen your snaps during winter though.

+ 22