Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Sad that Hanako is a stranger again. :'( Goddamn that Shizune though !
    That's always the worst. Liking Shizune so far I take it?

There's a VN Humble Bundle ATM, A-sayo. If you're interested, IDK.

eeeeeh I ain't sure about getting the bundle yet. Too much VN kills the VN, especially when they're too good and break my heart. (rip Yuri)

To my surprise, even though I disliked Misha&Shizune harassment for getting me into the Student Council, I then started to appreciate them more. Actually, I just can't get mad at her for being mean to Lilly, neither Lilly for acting like this. I am at the part where we go on holidays at Shizune's home and we met his father.

Once I'm done, I think I might go for Lilly but I will end the playthrough with Emi. I...don't really feel attached to Rin for some reason.
    KENJI STAPH !
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

My ranking of the characters: Emi > Hanako > Misha > Shizune > (big drop off) Rin = Lily. I'm curious how you'd rate them after you finish the game (and how it compares to other VNs/how you'd rate the game overall).

10+ Year Old Account

Watched three episodes of Monster Musume. Knew there was gonna be nudity, did not expect the entire show to be based around it and sexuality. It's...amusing, but maybe a little too focused on sex. A show about monster girls? Interview with Monster Girls does it much better. Also three episodes of Hyouka. It's interesting, despite being somewhat boring. Also added Assassination Classroom to my list. Not sure it wasn't there before, seems right up my alley.

Yeah, Monster Musume is basically just fun fan service. I like it, but I'm also a perv. Papi and Rachnera (spider, you get her later on) are tied for my favorites. I'm currently (literally right now) watching the second season of Ass Class. It's good, but the cast is too large for my liking; sensei is a great character, but I don't care for any of the students.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Yeah, Monster Musume is basically just fun fan service. I like it, but I'm also a perv. Papi and Rachnera (spider, you get her later on) are tied for my favorites. I'm currently (literally right now) watching the second season of Ass Class. It's good, but the cast is too large for my liking; sensei is a great character, but I don't care for any of the students.
    ...Ecchi.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    ...Ecchi.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account

I have slight arachnophobia, I'm actually worried about getting there, but I'm gonna try to watch as much as I can tonight. Gonna be a bad three weeks, my friend is on paternity leave and I ride back and forth to work with him.

Okay, since the players, uh, need some help, I'm gonna have to nerf mods to -2 per post now.

I suggest the mods can't post uneven numbers instead !

Also gz.

Also...

+1

10+ Year Old Account

Also disappointed that Haganai ends on a cliffhanger, and there isn't gonna be a season 3.

+ 1
    Guess that's Shizune good ending. Neutral storywise. Bedwise though...damn. Starting Lilly tonight.

I wish you could date Misha... I liked her.

I was randomly reading the wiki, when I found (about Misha):

"In the beta version, she committed suicide after Shizune and Hisao's relationship, leaving the former heartbroken. In the good ending, Shizune and Hisao overcome it, and consider naming a child after her"...