That's why I said I could use that exact thing, Sayo, lol.

The leveling in BFA is really easy, and very enjoyable. Probably the best leveling experience so far.

That'd be great... if all my characters weren't all 85 (minus the one I'm currently leveling)...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

I want to get back into WoW... but my highest level is 89, and I find this leveling to be such a chore. Yes, I can use my (one) boost, but...
    Leveling is part of the fun, or at least it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Chiefs offense is legit, Cowboys won and actually have a defense. Guess I can't complain, though my fantasy teams shit the bed.

Dunno Mad Max, that South park episode was messed up.
    Didn't get to see the Chiefs game, but it looks like Mahomes went off on the Steelers.

The Vikings/Packers game was hilarious.

That'd be great... if all my characters weren't all 85 (minus the one I'm currently leveling)...
    Leveling is quick AF these days. Be thankful that it isn't as slow as Vanilla anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Leveling is part of the fun, or at least it used to be.
    Not for me... I'm one of those people who considers the game to "start" at max level, lol. I can appreciate leveling when you're in the low zones and getting levels super quick, but it's such a grind right now that I'm not even sure I want to go back.

The Vikings/Packers game was hilarious.
    I forgot that ties are a thing in football, tbh. I didn't watch it, but was momentarily confused when I saw the box score. (GB fan here.)

Leveling is quick AF these days. Be thankful that it isn't as slow as Vanilla anymore.
    It's not the case for a level 89. Not in my book, anyways.

10+ Year Old Account

Not for me... I'm one of those people who considers the game to "start" at max level, lol. I can appreciate leveling when you're in the low zones and getting levels super quick, but it's such a grind right now that I'm not even sure I want to go back.
    I miss when leveling was meant to be an experience. You got to explore new content, learn about it, create memories, and have fun with friends. I have soooooo many memories from the classic and BC zones, because we actually had to put work in and spend time in those areas. Because of that, there was always something to keep me busy. Both the devs and players seem to treat that kind of stuff as an obstacle these days, rather than an experience. These later expansions have been a blur because the game has now become a race to max level.

I find the race to max level kinda lame. Once you hit max, there isn't much to do. All there is to do is raid and pvp, it becomes repetitive and there isn't much content anyway. Imagine if the LoTR trilogy was just Frodo and Sam flying the eagles to Mt Doom and dropping the ring in? That would be lame AF imo lol.

I forgot that ties are a thing in football, tbh. I didn't watch it, but was momentarily confused when I saw the box score. (GB fan here.)
    How could you forget that lol? Seahawks and Cards tied last season, and there have already been two ties this season.

It's not the case for a level 89. Not in my book, anyways.
    It is still really quick at that level.

I miss when leveling was meant to be an experience.
    It's not now?

You got to explore new content, learn about it, create memories, and have fun with friends.
    I mean... I assume that's all true now.

I have soooooo many memories from the classic and BC zones, because we actually had to put work in and spend time in those areas.
    I played Classic and BC, that wasn't my experience.

Because of that, there was always something to keep me busy. Both the devs and players seem to treat that kind of stuff as an obstacle these days, rather than an experience. These later expansions have been a blur because the game has now become a race to max level.
    I can see their dilemma, though - (I assume) most players are there to experience max level content, so why focus on the experience that you'll experience possibly once when they'll be spending the majority of the time at max level?

I find the race to max level kinda lame. Once you hit max, there isn't much to do. All there is to do is raid and pvp, it becomes repetitive and there isn't much content anyway.
    I find the leveling experience kinda lame. There isn't much to do. All there is is doing quests and grinding, it becomes repetitive and there isn't much variety anyway.

How could you forget that lol? Seahawks and Cards tied last season, and there have already been two ties this season.
    I haven't watched a regular season game in years, ties don't happen often, and I still don't see the reasoning for them.

It is still really quick at that level.
    It's slow enough that I'm losing my will to level. :/

Tencharacters etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Tencharacters etc
    lol

Boooooooooze
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Farts!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post

Farts!
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/bad0...itemid=4550327

10+ Year Old Account

Find an empty table in the break room for lunch. Girl sits on the other side. I just want to be left alone, there are plenty of other places to sit. I do my best to be as immobile as possible, girl proceeds to shake the table like there's a fucking earthquake happening. Why are people such assholes?

I'm addicted to Marvel Strike Forces (mobile game) for a few monthes now....I really should stop buying all these deals.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

What entices you? I've never felt the need to spend a single cent on a mobile game.

I don't know...really. I like the turn by turn combat system. Think it's because of the main way to level up your characters is through some heavy grinding, which of course can be eased by putting in some $$$.

Of course.

Oh, by the way, Steins;Gate 0 only has one episode left to air (and it airs Thursdays at 01:35 (JST)).
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2018-09-23 at 04:31 PM.

Oh, almost time to marathon it then !