Finished rewatching SAO:GGO. Started watching No Game No life. First episode was a bit too generic for my taste, but from ep2 it's great. Freaking love Shiro's art.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

NGNL is great! I didn't like the first episode either, but I rated it highly. My only criticism after that is a spoiler, so.

It's going pretty wack indeed. I'm at the part where they beat the warbeasts game.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Spoiler! Don't click until you've finished: My complaint is the cliffhanger ending... and it doesn't seem like they're going to continue the story any time soon. Although there was a movie made relatively recently, so there's that.

10+ Year Old Account

The movie is a prequel and doesn't have the two main characters that make the show great, so...eh.

Yes, the movie was a disappointment.

I finished it and got 2 complaints :
    - I was ok at the start to have the classic side sexy characters. But there is male big figures outside of the main character, which is bs and waaaaaaay too disapointing. At least SAO has a few male characters.
    - I didn't even know how many episodes there was, I got surprised...What is that cliffhanger ! They are 14-15 more kingdoms to conqueer before challenging Tet.

Non-spoiler side, I enjoyed the flawed (asocial) side of Shiro and Sora, that's what made them "human", imo. Overall I'd give it a 6/10.

Watched the uh...S;G Movie (with Kurise). Neutral about it. It felt good to see the main cast again. I didn't like the last scene though. 7/10.

HEY I CAN FINALLY EDIT MY SIG NOW THAT IT'S DONE.

Mod edit: fixed your broken spoiler tag.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2019-03-17 at 11:10 AM.

Oh, didn’t even check my post. Sowy

Honestly, I don't really remember that much of the S;G movie. I had fun with it, but that was because it was Steins;Gate and had more of the characters I have grown to love. The movie itself wasn't that great.

Time to watch ERASED now. :^)

WHAT ? Can you talk louder, I can't hear you. >-<

I CERTAINLY CAN! (I remember seeing ERASED being referred to in all caps, so yeah.) I was trying to find something to watch last night, and started rewatching it again. It was tough to put down. pokes

*poke poke*