Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    ntless from the beginning, tbh. Used mainly to show progression. He didn't give a fuck about them, really, since they were born lol
    What, my wife just had kids? Better go risk my life for 10 years in a place with a 99% mortality rate lol.

Deleted
    Second greatest and most prevalent sin IET commits in all his novels, right after number masturbation, is forgetting anyone except the MC and his very closest few exist. No matter how cool or important characters he introduces, most of them fade away. :/

By the way, started steampunk zombie hunters. Awesome first episode. Why the fuck is everyone calling this AoT? The only connection I see is a postapo setting overrun by monsters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    By the way, started steampunk zombie hunters. Awesome first episode. Why the fuck is everyone calling this AoT? The only connection I see is a postapo setting overrun by monsters.
    They also see him as an eren clone I'm assuming - Gonna kill all them zambambos! Not gonna run away again!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Similar grit, fighting back against an invasion of your land by a strange enemy force, use of strange weapons in combating them, and same studio. Also (ep 2 spoilers) MC's in both have the power of the enemy.

People are vapid.

Deleted
    Ah well, I'll see. AoT would be good if not for pacing, if they learned their lesson and Kabaneri won't have that problem I'm good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah well, I'll see. AoT would be good if not for pacing, if they learned their lesson and Kabaneri won't have that problem I'm good.
    It's felt very good so far, cliffhangers on each episode are perfectly done. It's completely original this time though right?
    [CENTER]

Yeah, Kabaneri flies by in comparison. No time to give shits, just time for people to freak out, get killed and slaughter vast amounts of Calamari. It's more like a Robert Rodriguez directed zombie movie than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    It's felt very good so far, cliffhangers on each episode are perfectly done. It's completely original this time though right?
    Yes, yes it is.

Deleted
    As fun as Kabaneri is, how in the world a wooden prison is supposed to hold anyone suspected as a Kabane when they can punch steel plates in? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    As fun as Kabaneri is, how in the world a wooden prison is supposed to hold anyone suspected as a Kabane when they can punch steel plates in? Oo
    Scared humans aren't smart.

Maybe it's.... ironwood. ... ... ...

Unrelated, that awesome moment you discover the new best girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Scared humans aren't smart.
    That's a good answer for acts made in heat of moment, but planning and constructing a building? I can only guess that prison's "Kabane risk isolation ward" reasoning is a poorly made up excuse to jail anyone inconvenient.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Unrelated, that awesome moment you discover the new best girl.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q9E1lrF.jpg[IMG]
    Shadow instead of a pantyshot in this opportunity? That's promising. What's the title?

Shadow instead of a pantyshot in this opportunity? That's promising. What's the title?
    BABY. by Chang Sheng. Counts as Manhwa I guess, but looks exactly like a normal, good quality manga. It's also crazy.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I recommend Wonderland too.

Bizarre apocalyptic scenario manga, with Alice In Wonderland trappings.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/89747/W...=%20WONDERLAND

Both are fairly new, so not many chapters.

Deleted
    BABY. by Chang Sheng. Counts as Manhwa I guess, but looks exactly like a normal, good quality manga. It's also crazy.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/txj8MkS.jpg[IMG]

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I recommend Wonderland too.

Bizarre apocalyptic scenario manga, with Alice In Wonderland trappings.

http://myanimelist.net/manga/89747/W...=%20WONDERLAND

Both are fairly new, so not many chapters.
    *snort* Manhua, not Manhwa.

Hue.

Alice looks fun as well. I don't really like starting series with this few released chapters, but why not I guess.

*snort* Manhua, not Manhwa.

Hue.
    Pffft. Korean Manhwa, Chinese Manhua, it's all Dutch to me.

Deleted
    I'm loving the Kabaneri soundtrack. It's definitely among the good parts it took from AoT.
    Pffft. Korean Manhwa, Chinese Manhua, it's all Dutch to me.
    YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. FUCKING DEAD.

Started watching a Chinese cartoon called Aishen Qiaokeli-ing.

Jiang Hao Yi, a normal, high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening?

It's so retarded but I'm loving it.

I'm loving the Kabaneri soundtrack. It's definitely among the good parts it took from AoT.
    YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. FUCKING DEAD.
    Ritselen uw jimmies?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ha, I grabbed that from the cat site recently. Not started it yet though, was when I was looking for any and all even half decent Chinese animation series/movies lol
    You should watch ep 1-4 asap, they're like 10 minutes without OP/ED each. You'll thank me later.

Deleted
    Ritselen uw jimmies?