10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Whaddya know, I guess I can be right sometimes!

Is it already that close? Dang it, I have so many things to play already...
    2 more days. Also... fuck the store. They couldnt get me a psyhical box so i need to buy digital .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You know, one thing I actually do like about Legion is the fact that I get all my LW patterns through actual story. So there is actual lore behind my patterns and where they come from and whatnot. Would I love it more if I didn't need to level up to keep progressing? Sure lol But lore pleases me, when it's not uber shit.
    Wait till you get to the best quest in wow history for LW, the final one to unlock the moose mount (lw only).
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Wait till you get to the best quest in wow history for LW, the final one to unlock the moose mount (lw only).
    I watched my dad fail at it (he's worse than a clicker: he hotkeyed his "action bars" to asdf and so on, and double clicks to move forward), so he runs straight through hostiles and is surprised he gets dazed. I one shot the first checkpoint area and get confused as to why they have you suicide jumping, since I don't actually play I don't know about the HP regen food
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    I did that last night, what sadist came up with that bullshit really?

Me last night: "Don't you fucking dare jumping off another cliff!" *jumps off* sigh....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I watched my dad fail at it (he's worse than a clicker: he hotkeyed his "action bars" to asdf and so on, and double clicks to move forward), so he runs straight through hostiles and is surprised he gets dazed. I one shot the first checkpoint area and get confused as to why they have you suicide jumping, since I don't actually play I don't know about the HP regen food
    The moose runs through hostiles just so they can daze you and you fail the quest, luckily they placed lots of save points so you don't have to restart from the very beginning, that would be even worse. Tell him to make Stonehide Leather Barding so you can't get dazed while being mounted. It lasts 2h's for non-LW and 8h's for LW's. Very useful item together with the hp regen food makes it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    I did that last night, what sadist came up with that bullshit really?

Me last night: "Don't you fucking dare jumping off another cliff!" *jumps off* sigh....
    failed it 3-4 times. Now I still need to get my LW to 800 to actually learn the recipe.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    snip.
    Yeah I know. I'm the one who will be doing it for him anyway. After jumping to my death once I looked up the quest and found out about the food (he already has it learned and everything)
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    failed it 3-4 times. Now I still need to get my LW to 800 to actually learn the recipe.
    Think i failed a bit more, but still need to get to 800 now...

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah I know. I'm the one who will be doing it for him anyway. After jumping to my death once I looked up the quest and found out about the food (he already has it learned and everything)
    In my case i had the passive effect from the 2 set bonus from my order hall, the increased out of combat regen wich helped alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Think i failed a bit more, but still need to get to 800 now...

In my case i had the passive effect from the 2 set bonus from my order hall, the increased out of combat regen wich helped alot.
    I'm ran with both the food and the order class hall set. xD
    Yeah... totally looking forward to this already...

O_O

Mine last 12 hours o.O
    weird, it should be quadruple so 8hs. tried stacking mulltiple but each gets his own buff. Weird indeed.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I'll log on and use one, see if it's the same. I've only actually used one ('cos it's lasted so long) so might just be an oddity.
    Maybe you broke wow?

2 days ago the insanity on my priest stayed at 100/100 was fun to have it till I zoned and it reset.

To those doing a lot o WQ's, it's worth it raising your honor level for the pvp WQ's, at 25+ honor they have a chance to give 540 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sj @Artorius new Chihaya chapter out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Did you already reach the point where it went: That the child of light and shadow shall defeat the legion? I really thought it was about priests cuz you know, it has light based specs and shadow. But it turned out to be about Illidan. I went all 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' irl.
    Yeah, haha. That would have been funny though, but I doubt Blizzard would do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Original Animation 'To Be Hero' Announced for Fall 2016

Our main character, Ossan, is a no-good father with messy appearance even though he looks nice, and decorates restrooms. He is a divorced, single-dad and lives with his daughter Min-chan, who is good at both studying and sport. One day, Ossan has been sucked into the toilet that he finished using, and becomes a hero to save the Earth! The price for his power is that he has lost his ikemen appearance and becomes a fat person!! Ossan’s battle to protect the Earth and Min-chan has begun…
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1550129

10+ Year Old Account
    So toilets make people fat, but also give powers... huh. You live and learn.
    Japan is weird.

Best anime:

*just f***ing with you*
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    even more chinese animu

Chinese-Japanese Animation 'Cheating Craft' Announced for Fall 2016

In the world where education is everything, if you manage to pass exams with your academic ability, you will start your successful life. Those who fail the exam will start cruel life. The world is capable of only developing the gifted from a young age with exams, and there are some people who cannot accept the destiny if they unable to pass the exam, and would do anything to pass it. This includes cheating and interfering with the exam. The examination hall has become a battlefield because people cannot do exams anymore.

L (learning) type and C (Cheating) type students prevent each other from interfering with the exam, so that they can aim for high scores. In order to prevent the L-types from getting the high scores, C-type students would battle against them. This battle also involves the examiners who do not allow cheating, making the examination hall became more chaotic!

The heated battle between Mumei, who is an C-type student, and Koui, who is an L-type person, begins! Can Koui outsmart Mumei and her tricks?
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1550120

Started reading 'Very pure and ambiguous: the prequel' Chinese novel. A few of the chapters gave me diabetes because to main girl was too damn sweet, but overall the novel is so bad it's good and pretty hilarious with a lot of face smacking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    @Sj @Artorius new Chihaya chapter out.
    Most useful post of the year.

So next chapter Glasses-kun will look at Chihaya, remember that she beat him, and then engage Karuta hack mode? Or Shinobu will win this match perhaps? Fuck, regardless of what happens, I can't wait to see Taichi's comeback after his training with the true Karuta master. Next arc when.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-09-06 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    About the PSG dub: A friend of mine send me this today. He doesn't really watch anime but he did watch PSG so he doesn't really care about dubs/subs.

I have to say though, from what I'm hearing here, the dub honestly doesn't sound too bad and I don't imagine the entire experience to be too jarring either because, honestly, the dub just makes it even more like an actual american cartoon.

I almost feel like I missed out by watching it subbed.
    I think you'd probably like it dubbed too. I watched it subbed when it was first airing, but watched it dubbed last year on Blu-Ray. It really is like Excel Saga, in that some thing that were only a little funny, or not intended to be ridiculous, become bat-shit insane. They swear /constantly/ in the dub and some of the insults are genuinely inspired.

Why is this her bedroom?! Far too scary for twin tails!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/nhUJNuL.jpg[ /img]
    I just have this playing in my mind the whole time while looking at that thing:

Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-09-06 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm actually in the mood to watch anime outside of airing, and in a rare event I'm craving a romance.

Criteria:

- Have some semblance of an ending or form of closure. None of that read the source material nonsense.
    - The relationship to actually go somewhere. Highly preferred that that does not happen on the last episode or essentially at the very end of the show. I want the relationship to actually be fleshed out. If you feel that the build up to the relationship finally occurring at the end of the show is worth violating this requirement, then suggest it.
    - I want the show to be substantial and maintain at least some level of seriousness. Nothing overly saccharine and fluffy.
    - I'd prefer an adult cast, but can accept a younger one if you feel it's worth my time.

If you find my magical unicorn romance anime, I'll love you forever and ever.

Also, a few examples of what I'm looking for:

- Nana
    - Paradise Kiss
    - Natsuyuki Rendezvous
    - Sukitte Ii na yo.
    - 5 Centimeters per Second
    - The Garden of Words
    - Toradora (Not quite what I'm looking for, but I thoroughly enjoyed this show)

My list is extensive, especially when romance anime are concerned. Probably worth checking it as there's a good chance I've seen it already.
    Touch. Be prepared for a seriously long series (101 episodes), but in my opinion, it's worth it. I think I'd recommended it to you last year, but the length was an issue?

EF: A Tale Of Memories and EF: A Tale Of Melodies. May be too melodramatic and cloying.

Emma: A Victorian Romance. A classic, some what cliche romance between a servant and master.

Baby Steps. Amazing tennis anime, good romance too. Shockingly accurate and well thought out technical accuracy on the tennis side.

That's actually one of my fave scenes simply due to sounds and visuals.
    Yar, the whole OST is great, but the usage of the visuals combined with the audio timing is just amazingly impactful. It's one of those scenes that people tend to remember forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Did you already reach the point where it went: That the child of light and shadow shall defeat the legion? I really thought it was about priests cuz you know, it has light based specs and shadow. But it turned out to be about Illidan. I went all 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' irl.
    Just wait, in a couple expansions we will find out that in order to "awaken" Azeroth's world soul, a mortal being has to fuse with it. The player character will be that mortal and will save the world by becoming a titan and having a fist fight with Sargeras