Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I need help with durumu the forgotten the colour phase...

No matter how much or how slowly i move i cant get any of the 3 beasts to spawn and i die pretty fast :/

All the guides ive looked at and read they just move and find the adds no problem.. not working for me !

Deleted
    It is bugged.

I have reported this shit since the first week of alpha and it's still bugged. Maybe it will get fixed one day

Deleted
    Is this a new bug?
    Seen other solo videos and they spawn like normal

Deleted
    ah crap

well thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It is bugged.

I have reported this shit since the first week of alpha and it's still bugged. Maybe it will get fixed one day
    i doubt it it would be easy to burst down in legion so they will probably just ignore it forever

Without too much gear, you should be able to do it in 10NM, keep AMS and others cd and chain them (I'm assuming you're playing blood so VP) for beams when they show up.
    From what I saw at 745, 720 ilvl would be a minimum to have to do it right now, 710 maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    i doubt it it would be easy to burst down in legion so they will probably just ignore it forever
    If I'm not mistaken, you need this for the achievement of ToT ; there is a mount to get so believe me, they will fix it.

Deleted
    Blood dk dps seems alright when not even that well geared but not fast enough for some single target bosses. And unholy survival seems really bad atm? I died within 15 secs of Garajal 25m with 690 ilvl and no ring with s1 conquest 2h
    Last edited by mmoc168d078880; 2016-08-06 at 05:49 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mherlevl View Post
    Blood dk dps seems alright when not even that well geared but not fast enough for some single target bosses. And unholy survival seems really bad atm? I died within 15 secs of Garajal 25m with 690 ilvl and no ring with s1 conquest 2h
    Yes, you'll probably need to play Blood in order to do Gara'jal 25N at that ilevel. The shadow bolts will actually affect Death Strike healing now, so survivability might be similar or even easier than it was in WoD.

what ilvl do you think is good enough to solo ToT? what about siege? haven't tried yet but my gear isnt great so just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by liquidfear View Post
    what ilvl do you think is good enough to solo ToT? what about siege? haven't tried yet but my gear isnt great so just wondering
    im at 710 and i can do up to sha of pride, havent really tried past then but i tried thok a couple times before prepatch and didnt make much progress

Deleted
    What talents do you guys go with now in pre patch for soloing?

HFC should be pretty easy for anyone in Legion, cut through the first 4 bosses with ease using a 110 premade on beta, Kilrogg I had to use my paladin for because I couldn't figure out a way to drop stacks of Heartseeker effectively as DK, but maybe you guys can come up with something because after 6+ stacks it starts to hit quite hard and Gorefiend obviously requires some kind of fix for any solo attempt as he instantly put Shadow of death and then reset. Didn't have my upper citadel ports on beta but I imagine you'll be able to get a few bosses on uppers as well. I'm assuming Fel Lord and Archi will be out of reach without fixes to boss mechanics and Manny will probably be a dps check.

But yeah the absurd nerfs to HFC make it a joke at 110 as well as the fact that normal uses lfr mechanics, I imagine Heroic might be somewhat more difficult but even then not by much.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTastingPudding View Post
    I'm assuming Fel Lord and Archi will be out of reach without fixes to boss mechanics and Manny will probably be a dps check.

But yeah the absurd nerfs to HFC make it a joke at 110 as well as the fact that normal uses lfr mechanics, I imagine Heroic might be somewhat more difficult but even then not by much.
    Mannoroth is very straightforward as stacks reset during transitions.

And yes, most normal/heroic WoD bosses are really faceroll, should try mythic :P I'm kind of worried for soloing, though, seeing as mythic Highmaul/BRF bosses are already soloable with 860ish gear - that's not even BiS gear from the first tier, and there are going to be two more tiers. There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the debuff from the mobs, either, unlike in MoP raids.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2016-08-10 at 01:53 AM.

Haven't been here for a while, but I did a tot 25 hc just out of curiosity in starting legion raid gear and found out that since ra-den's murderous strike is % damage, the proper way to solo him is no longer feasible (correct me if I'm wrong), as in, while I didn't do it at 100 I read you used to survive anima explosion with cds which dealt about 1 mil damage pre mitigation, and then shortly after you would have to survive murderous strike which dealt damage equal to the hp you had, so the lower you had the better it is, right?

Well, at 110 as blood with about 840 I have just over 2,5 mil, so in that phase 5 mil, so he does 5 mil to me with murderous strike, there's no damage reduction working on it except maybe blood shield, and anima explosion obviously only gets me to 4 mil hp or so, I have no way to get the recommended low % for murderous strike.

So the only way to do it now is nuking in dps spec (don't have enough gear, but wasn't that far, no potion, no bl either), or is there still a way to do it while dealing with anima explosion and murderous strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    So the only way to do it now is nuking in dps spec (don't have enough gear, but wasn't that far, no potion, no bl either), or is there still a way to do it while dealing with anima explosion and murderous strike?
    You can probably try some shenanigans with equipping gear pre-pull to start at low health, but otherwise yes, bursting it as a DPS spec seems to be the best way to do it at the moment.

So is there a way for us to solo heroic Sha of Fear?

I get to the last phase and I just can't figure out how to kill that insta-kill mob before he gets to me and casts an uninterruptible murder move, and I also can't survive the fight long enough as Unholy or Frost to get to that phase such that I could just blow him up with Sindragosa or have my ghoul kill it or something.

thoughts?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

@Sayiendra: yes, I thought about taking off gear after asking here actually, but looks rough overall seeing as I need to do 20 mil damage and assuming 125k average as blood that's over 2 mins which I don't see how I'd be able to survive seeing as I have to be at 100k for murderous strike, so it will do 1 mil to me within 10 sec, hope to be able to heal enough with 2 DS, and then anima explosion, and if I don't have ams I die and then another murderous strike, seems hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    So is there a way for us to solo heroic Sha of Fear?

I get to the last phase and I just can't figure out how to kill that insta-kill mob before he gets to me and casts an uninterruptible murder move, and I also can't survive the fight long enough as Unholy or Frost to get to that phase such that I could just blow him up with Sindragosa or have my ghoul kill it or something.

thoughts?
    I tried it with only 840 as frost on 25 hc and even just the first add has 400k, I almost killed it with howling blast and an obliterate, he has to get in melee range and cast a less than 1 sec cast, so you have time to do a melee strike, obviously with howling blast damage relic, howling blast +25% talent and that trait which gives 30% more damage to howling blast you might do better, but still not enough I think, considering you get more and more adds at the same time as the fight goes on, and that traits take a load of time to respec (typically you don't want to get that howling blast trait so early on).

On 10 hc it's been soloed by a russian dk who posted a link in the solo thread 3 I believe, video can only be reached through that link as it's not listed, I know 10 hc would be easy now but if you want to check his execution, back at 100 on 10 hc you had to kill several adds before being able to kill boss and you also had to worry about your own hp (death siphon), anyway he uses that howling blast\frost strike way to get rid of adds and he barely makes in time.

So think we can also do 25 hc, just need more gear, and sindragosas's fury (if you mean that) doesn't hit anywhere near enough to destroy 25 hc sha of fear.

Did Sha 10HC as blood back in WOD, you have to kills the adds before they reach you (and if they do, you still have 1 second to kill them, they have to cast first).

One easy way to do it is to go as blood with the talent -70% movement speed on DnD, just drop it between you and the add(s) and kill it/them with blood boil.

Deleted
    As unholy you can make your pet attack the adds way before they get to you and kill them that way. Slowing them with the outbreak talent might also work pretty well.