Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I believe we very rarely get pre-patch dates long before anyway? 19th july still is logical, and I wouldn't sweat us not hearing about it until 10-12th.
    Today is the 10th. Monday is the 13th.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Same here, but then again I was expecting garbage news, and thats what we got.

Whoever said lower your expectations hit the nail on the head.
    Thank Chaud and Red Shirt Guy for actually telling people to lower there expectations. Seriously Chaud, if you are still here you probably just saved people ALOT of grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I believe we very rarely get pre-patch dates long before anyway? 19th july still is logical, and I wouldn't sweat us not hearing about it until 10-12th.

@Chickat thanks for your updates, has been really helpful
    the problem is that they usually have 1 month for PTR prepatch. Since they dont know, its safe to say ptr wont launch for atleast 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Same here, but then again I was expecting garbage news, and thats what we got.

Whoever said lower your expectations hit the nail on the head.
    People who were expecting huge news and huge unknown features when it's just 2 months before release were the morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    People who were expecting huge news and huge unknown features when it's just 2 months before release were the morons.
    The people hyping it up like it was a big unknown feature (FinalBoss) and huge news (Sloot, Towelliee, etc) were the morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Well it's a good thing it didn't leak before tonight that they're going to be adding content patches to the game. That was an NDA well spent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm genuinely interested in hearing what people were expecting to be announced because I'm not sure why people were expecting anything huge, the expansion is in beta and is getting released in a little over 2 months. I think it's pretty clear that these interviews were going to consist of mostly clarifications and little actual brand new information, which is exactly what we've got so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well it's a good thing it didn't leak before tonight that they're going to be adding content patches to the game. That was an NDA well spent.
    I was actually really worried that because they decided to announce on a Friday Night (typically seen as a bad night to announce things) We were only getting 2 tiers. I was super scared when I heard Ion trying to clarify that Nighthold and ED could be two tiers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The people hyping it up like it was a big unknown feature (FinalBoss) and huge news (Sloot, Towelliee, etc) were the morons.
    pretty sure sloot actually said multiple times on stream that its not some huge new announced feature and its just answering a couple of questions evryones been having, atleast dont just spew random shit if u dont know what people actually promised :/

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm genuinely interested in hearing what people were expecting to be announced because I'm not sure why people were expecting anything huge, the expansion is in beta and is getting released in a little over 2 months. I think it's pretty clear that these interviews were going to consist of mostly clarifications and little actual brand new information, which is exactly what we've got so far.
    Pre-Patch Release Date
    Serious 7.1 Information
    The New Lords of War Series
    Actual New Information

I could go on.

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    pretty sure sloot actually said multiple times on stream that its not some huge new announced feature and its just answering a couple of questions evryones been having, atleast dont just spew random shit if u dont know what people actually promised :/
    All of the guys I listed were saying it was huge news or new features and they would be allowed to talk about it on Friday. I could go pull the Twitter Screencaps if you want me to.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    the problem is that they usually have 1 month for PTR prepatch. Since they dont know, its safe to say ptr wont launch for atleast 2-3 weeks.
    It's safe to say you don't know anything. Why did you even expect Blizzard to commit to a date today when we shouldn't expect the prepatch until mid to late July? That's not how Blizzard or game developers for that matter operate.

Pre-Patch Release Date
    Serious 7.1 Information
    Actual New Information

I could go on.
    They actually managed to speak about those topics, without telling us anything. :/
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-Patch Release Date
    Serious 7.1 Information
    Actual New Information

I could go on.
    Please do, because Lords of War was touched on, Blizzard never clarifies on patch information outside of slight details (which was covered already) until the patch is the next content being released, no pre-patch information wasn't surprising, and there was "actual new information."

also mistake #1: taking final boss seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The big thing was the amount of raid tiers, is why that twitch summit started off with that. Saw several MMO-C posters predict that as the big reveal too, gj. I think we'll actually get 3 semi-equally spaced raid tiers this time around. Maybe 8-7-9 months or something like that. It seems like they have a sort of plan for patches and all that this time around, like they do with Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yeah. None of the news is huge but it does clarify some stuff people on this forum and in this thread have been debating for months, so i wouldnt say its nothing either.

Pre-Patch Release Date
    Serious 7.1 Information
    Actual New Information

I could go on.
    tbh I could do with a deadline for preordering.

Deleted
    Pre-Patch Release Date
    Serious 7.1 Information
    Actual New Information

I could go on.

All of the guys I listed were saying it was huge news or new features and they would be allowed to talk about it on Friday. I could go pull the Twitter Screencaps if you want me to.
    Sloot on twitter exactly 18 hours ago "said it 10 times I'll say it again. If you're expecting some huge secret announcement you'll be let down. This is just more details and info we've all been craving/wanting for a while. To some that's a huge deal. Others won't care at all" and thats pretty much exactly what it was, idk about the others u named u might be right on them.

One thing definitely lacking is info about legendaries, especially with this being called Legiondary. Just was a social media buzz word I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakael View Post
    It's safe to say you don't know anything. Why did you even expect Blizzard to commit to a date today when we shouldn't expect the prepatch until mid to late July? That's not how Blizzard or game developers for that matter operate.
    because if they were planning to setup ptr soon they'd have a good window to know when the prepatch will be released? The fact that they still don't know means their schedule isnt that great? You know its 10th june now? Meaning if they release PTR today it will release in mid/late july? Since they dont know it will probably be released august 7th? Sigh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I don't get why this stuff was under NDA
    Oiling up the hype train?

Edit: I hope they cut the BoP on crafting mats to necessary minimum. As if past did not show well enough that BoP mats suck and kill player cooperation they want to promote. The best they can do is no reagents at all being BoP, free trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Oiling up the hype train?
    idgi am I supposed to be hyped or am I supposed to feel stupid if I were hyped can you guys work that out amongst yourselves