Quote Originally Posted by antimushroom View Post
    I wonder if we'll actually get those cosmetic Librams, bullet pouches and quivers and whatnot they had an article on a while back this expansion, I was quite looking forward to them.
    Is it a cool, rpg-like feature? No.

Quote Originally Posted by antimushroom View Post
    I wonder if we'll actually get those cosmetic Librams, bullet pouches and quivers and whatnot they had an article on a while back this expansion, I was quite looking forward to them.
    Would be amazing if my hunter had his own quiver. Hope they introduce cosmetic stuff like that next expac.

Mayyyyyplesss! Where are you! D;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Even if it is Ogre continent so what. Concepts aren't necessarily bad. You can't reject a concept by name alone.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man after the general apathy and sorrow of yesterday things are moving fast and furious today.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Ehh, ogres, undead. They both start with a vowel.

Now, high elves. That is an exciting and unique concept.
    I assumed you were joking and laughed.

Going with Magemaer here. At this point I honestly doubt we're getting an Azshara expansion. Probably will never happen, like an Emerald Dream expac. Why are you so mean to us, Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what the next expansion is, well I do, but I do want Ogres to be playable.
    Gonna be finally done if they don't happen.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Dork Irons?
    Isn't it suppose to Dark Iron?
    Ogres should be playable before silly, cosmetic additions such as the Dark Iron and Wildhammer skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. A lot happened in the past 60 odd pages.

Not sure about this multiclass thing, seems like it could cause bigger issues with pressing people to swap spec because it suites a fight better. Personally I would take Mage as second 'class'; right now though I think it'd be pretty hard not to end up playing a Mage spec most of the time because that class is just straight up better in so many more situations than Warlock. So unless they really got their shit together on balance, I'm talking within 1-2% and without too tight niching serious balance - there would simply end up being almost zero participation of some classes on given encounters.

You end up with some major homogeneity as you pursue class balance, or because everyone picks the same/best most complementary extra class; and then you get class stacking issues on top of it; it cannot be good for the game.

I can only say that I hope this doesn't happen.

Could it be possible though, that more (all) classes are opened up as Hero classes, to start baseline at a higher level? That would make more sense. I think the boost is an okay system, but I personally feel like my free boost was wasted on Rogue; I don't really like the class and barely touched it since I rolled it; and either paying for another boost or leveling from 1 again seem really harsh especially for new/returning players who may have reached similar conclusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man after the general apathy and sorrow of yesterday things are moving fast and furious today.
    The possibility of AU Draenor derailed the hype train for me thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I assumed you were joking and laughed.
    Well the High Elves are the pure-hearted Blood Elves, but Blood Elves are starting to get themselves off the withdrawal with the renewal of their Sunwell.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Err, not really. It would help with it, but I'd still have my bags full with gear I need to wear and raid consumables and all the toys-that-aren't-actually-toys that Blizz insists on adding in copious amounts
    Uhm, I have at least 150 space dedicated to Transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Wow. A lot happened in the past 60 odd pages.

Not sure about this multiclass thing, seems like it could cause bigger issues with pressing people to swap spec because it suites a fight better. Personally I would take Mage as second 'class'; right now though I think it'd be pretty hard not to end up playing a Mage spec most of the time because that class is just straight up better in so many more situations than Warlock. So unless they really got their shit together on balance, I'm talking within 1-2% and without too tight niching serious balance - there would simply end up being almost zero participation of some classes on given encounters.

You end up with some major homogeneity as you pursue class balance, or because everyone picks the same/best most complementary extra class; and then you get class stacking issues on top of it; it cannot be good for the game.

I can only say that I hope this doesn't happen.

Could it be possible though, that more (all) classes are opened up as Hero classes, to start baseline at a higher level? That would make more sense. I think the boost is an okay system, but I personally feel like my free boost was wasted on Rogue; I don't really like the class and barely touched it since I rolled it; and either paying for another boost or leveling from 1 again seem really harsh especially for new/returning players who may have reached similar conclusions.
    It's just a web thing, who knows what is it about. It could be 100% nothing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The possibility of AU Draenor derailed the hype train for me thought.
    Where did that possibility come from?

Nobody has even leaked that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I know how badly ogres are wanted by some Horde players as a player race. But I've been seeing so many 'we want High Elves' polls and threads on the official forums, that I can't help wonder if they were planted by Blizz themselves, and has peaked my suspicions.
    As I have said more times than I care to count. High Elves won't be a playable race, at least not on their own. It would be like Horde players asking for Dark Iron Dwarves to be playable for the Horde. High Elves could be a playable sub race for Blood Elves one day, but they'd only be available (at least lorewise) to Alliance. The whole situation is too convoluted. At least in my opinion.

Edited for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Where did that possibility come from?

Nobody has even leaked that.
    That's why it's likely.

I'm just partial to seeing if what we saw in Kilrogg's vision of death was our future or not, so many things happen like that but I kinda wanna have to fight the legion off of SW Keep, just so I can fail and move my alts to a new major city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It's just a web thing, who knows what is it about. It could be 100% nothing.
    Well yeah, true, just throwing some speculation into the ring. For all I know, the more space used could be more detail, better spell descriptions and new icons for the new 101+ abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think the next expansion will involve very angry corgis.
    Hey