Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    That's fine, it's not like there's much going on in here...thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    it is 3442 pages.
    You're right, I am fail. Fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the client. I won't name how I got this image, or the source but, using any pixel or meta data inspector your will find its not shopped. Exif data shows a Snip. Also the "a" in the build helps justify the non shop/edit since changing the code and invalidating the signature won't allow connection to wow news servers.

Take with grain of salt. I'll post more if I can authentic the source or images provided to me. I personally don't have anything but I was asked to take the image down. Please edit your post and remove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's 16 pages, extend your posts per page plebs.

xpack every 15-18 months would be great. i can't complain about the extra cost because i'm saving hundreds on sub fees now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayples View Post
    I don't have the client. I won't name how I got this image, or the source but, using any pixel or meta data inspector your will find its not shopped. Exif data shows a Snip. Also the "a" in the build helps justify the non shop/edit since changing the code and invalidating the signature won't allow connection to wow news servers.
    Amazing....

Just imagine....

Behind that login screen? The answers to all our questions. Shadowstalker? Naga? Etheral? Azshara? Argus? AU Azeroth?

So tantalizingly close, yet so agonizingly far.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    When I say one year I mean one year to a year and a half, not a year to the date.

Might be a little confusing.
    Yeah that is how I always pictured it

Quote Originally Posted by xDem0nicessence View Post
    When I hear "one year cycle", I still think 1 year and 2-4 months. I can never wrap my head around 1 year but I can see a little over. Which would be great to get out of WoD. The sad part will be when we get the Azshara expansion I want so bad and it is over so soon..
    The sad part is, I can - but for all the WRONG reasons.

I'm very worried about this new 1-year-cycle. what KIND of an expansion are we getting? Cus we're definitely NOT going to be getting something on the level of Pandaria or even WoD in that kinda timeframe (unless they got two or more dedicated teams working on multiple expansions now).

Basically, what corners are they cutting to make it a 1-year-cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Amazing....

Just imagine....

Behind that login screen? The answers to all our questions. Shadowstalker? Naga? Etheral? Azshara? Argus? AU Azeroth?

So tantalizingly close, yet so agonizingly far.
    ...it could also be a typo on Blizz's part. :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The sad part is, I can - but for all the WRONG reasons.

I'm very worried about this new 1-year-cycle. what KIND of an expansion are we getting? Cus we're definitely NOT going to be getting something on the level of Pandaria or even WoD in that kinda timeframe (unless they got two or more dedicated teams working on multiple expansions now).

Basically, what corners are they cutting to make it a 1-year-cycle?
    Saying we can't get WoD quality is like saying WoD was the best they can do.

We've seen the best they can do on 2 year cycles, that was Wrath. WoD was their worst.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo where being skeptical wasn't allowed here.

- - - Updated - - -

Any way to link to this thread? Just curious. I'll watch this play out, might be fun to read while waiting for any developments.
    Hah its like 5000 pages long or something. Itl take you days to read it all.

Deleted
    These are interesting times... waiting for trademark to pop up this week perhaps?

Am I the only one skeptical about a 7.0 being on the public beta servers?

I'm believing it's some kinda typo until otherwise noted. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Hearthstone revenue $481 Million.

That sounds like a lot, until you realize the kind of money WOW generates.
    It also depends on the budget expenses. Warcraft's is like 20000x more than Hearthstone's.

Take with grain of salt. I'll post more if I can authentic the source or images provided to me. I personally don't have anything but I was asked to take the image down. Please edit your post and remove it.
    Being asked to take it down is more confirmation than posting it.

What's your take - F&F starting, or has been going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Amazing....

Just imagine....

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Hah its like 5000 pages long or something. Itl take you days to read it all.
    I'll skim a couple pages, just wanted to get an idea of the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    They said the WoD delay was to train a second team to speed up expansion release time tables. Looks like they weren't lying.
    They never said a second team.... they said to train new people to get them up to speed is all they said. There was no mention of a "second team" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    By Odin's beard, the memories.

RIP greatest thread of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Just tossing this over from the other thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Hype was deflated to around 4500, but still think a Gamescom announcement is imminent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would of still been skeptical but asked to take it down? Yeah I'd say it's here. Question is.

WHERE are we going? Why?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi