Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enhancement Shamans What in the world????

Last night I was in a Glad/Hero RBG.

Top 5 DPS was like this in a Twin Peaks game.

(everyone else <15million)
    5. Affliction Lock 23 million damage
    4. Shadow Priest 23 million damage
    3. Balance Druid 26 million damage (me)
    2. Affliction Lock 27milion damage.
    1. Enhancement Shaman - 44 million damage.

Deleted
    What's a shaman?

Deleted
    what are we supposed to discuss here?

Damage alone does not win arena/rbgs. If you let a healer heal without being cc'd they can heal right through the damage. Healing > Damage.

Deleted
    yeah that fire nova damage sure does alot :^)

I'm just happy to see a melee class so high up. It's always affliction, shadow or balance. Obviously he was better than all of you. Purpose of the thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    I'm just happy to see a melee class so high up. It's always affliction, shadow or balance. Obviously he was better than all of you. Purpose of the thread?
    And DKs, and sometimes Warriors? ;p
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Opponents were clumbed up very often= he can spam fire nova, that also implies he was left alone, as ANY cc would greatly impair his ability to keep his dot spreading and self healing up.

Did a similar thing in the southshore anniversary battleground, if ppl forget to to slow you down, or better yet kill you, spending 3 sec in melee is enough to dot a few ppl up, thus making them firenova sources. The more ppl are near those debuffed, the stronger the explosions become.

so GZ on fighting a clueless opponent team.

FIRE NOVA OP! hope you won team fights with that damage jesus

aoe damage on pets and guardians doesn't win games.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 2% of that is single-target damage. :^)

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much cc did he break
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

so, what exaclty was that enhancer doing to get such high dmg results?

Can't be just fire nova?

I would like to copy this - but shamans are the only class, i never ever played.

7+ Year Old Account
    Flame Shock one target -> Lava Lash it -> spreads the Flame Shock (20 yards with the glyph, which can be used in RBGs just fine) -> proceed to spam Fire Nova (2 charges thanks to Echo of the Elements) and can even use Maelstrom for Chain Lightning.

Use Glyph of Fire Nova + Flame Spread + Liquid Magma for extra aoe damage, congrats you're competting for the first 2 spots in the damage meters of RBGs.

number of dispels on their team = 0

Pretty hard to dispel against that but if you don't you just get wrecked unless you are killing their sham.

Most of his dmg comes from spread Elemental Fusion + Unleash Elements buffed Flame Shocks and ofc Fire Nova.

Each tick/hit for 9-11k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhancement is a trash spec right now

He had really high damage because the other team can safely ignore him while he does pitiful st damage. I bet he had like 2 deaths in that BG leading to high uptime hence the high damage. None of which is at all threatening.

The most dangerous thing enhance can do is clog up opponents screens with totems and wolves and elementals. Lol
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Enhancement is a trash spec right now

He had really high damage because the other team can safely ignore him while he does pitiful st damage. I bet he had like 2 deaths in that BG leading to high uptime hence the high damage. None of which is at all threatening.

The most dangerous thing enhance can do is clog up opponents screens with totems and wolves and elementals. Lol
    you're joking right? Enhance does suck in ST, but between purges and their strong cleave, they're one of the best specs for pvp right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    If 44 million damage is not threatening, keep in mind at the very least it's a strain on healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Herz View Post
    Flame Shock one target -> Lava Lash it -> spreads the Flame Shock (20 yards with the glyph, which can be used in RBGs just fine) -> proceed to spam Fire Nova (2 charges thanks to Echo of the Elements) and can even use Maelstrom for Chain Lightning.

Use Glyph of Fire Nova + Flame Spread + Liquid Magma for extra aoe damage, congrats you're competting for the first 2 spots in the damage meters of RBGs.
    Not just that;

Likely just using Echo of the Elements Talent with EF talent > LLx2>FS> spread FS on steriods across the team like a burning aids dot. Extra FN in between.

Edit: someone beat me to it .
    Last edited by ttak82; 2015-07-27 at 07:58 AM.