Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Give me a break. He was 15. He scored and then high-fived his buddies afterwards.
    This is what a retard thinks.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend was raped by an older woman when he was 14. He tells me how tramatizing it was all the time, It's always a good laugh for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Another fine example of why statutory rape laws are largely bogus, and age of consent in general is a flawed system. In most of these cases the teenager knows exactly what is going on, and loves every second of it either way. And before anyone suggests it since they always do, I would feel the same if the genders were reversed. An adult man hooking up with a teenage girl, an adult woman hooking up with a teenage boy. It makes no difference to me either way, because it should not be a crime at all in my opinion. People that age are going to be having sex anyway, so there is no point punishing their partners over something harmless.
    Kinda makes me wonder how old you are because trust me no matter "how mature" or "how smart" or "how grown up physically and mentally" a 15 year old kid is - male or female - they are morons and easily manipulated in their search for the respect and love of their elders.

We have statutory rape laws for a reason, much the same reason why we have laws against sexual harassment, the power imbalance is so huge that there's no way consent can actually be given.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    yea im sure the 15 yr old is traumatized lmao.
    Remember kids, if you're not traumatized by an adult making sexual advances at you then it is ok!
    That's right, let your best friend's mom force herself on you, it's all good... /sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    *equips strapon* Prepare your anus, then.

OT: This is horrible, I can't imagine the outrage if it was reversed - even when the perpetrator was a good-looking sports teacher or something. A man would have never gotten away with "weekends in jail". (Although I'm not sure how significant that sex offender registry-thing is.)
    Don't play it down with "lol he probably enjoyed it" or shit like that.
    Exactly. This whole "he high fived his friends after" thing....if your 15-year-old daughter was violently raped by a guy who looked like Brad Pitt, would that be "awesome bruh" ?

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Give me a break. He was 15. He scored and then high-fived his buddies afterwards.
    Yeah totally. I mean I'd love it if somebody I had no attraction do raped me just because my penis went into her vagina. Totally worth the emotional trauma.

hurp de fucking derp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilairak View Post
    How about you do the world a favor Adam and go kill yourself.
    Triggered hard it seems

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Exactly. This whole "he high fived his friends after" thing....if your 15-year-old daughter was violently raped by a guy who looked like Brad Pitt, would that be "awesome bruh" ?
    violent, forceful rape /= statutory rape. You can't really compare the two.

That's an entirely different scenario. Jesus people...

Where in this case did she "violently rape" this kid?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Both are crimes, but I'm okay with them being weighed differently. In the way a lot of violent crimes are weighed differently.
    I meant to the say the rates of them occuring are equivalent :X.

I just don't like that they are weighed differently. The both are abusive and they can leave the victim with diseases or other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dinth View Post
    violent, forceful rape /= statutory rape. You can't really compare the two.
    Okay, so if you're 15-year-old daughter had a totally consenting, loving, beautiful movie fuck-relationship with a 40-year-old, that's fine?

Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.

To all you pieces of shit saying how cool it would be:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/krSS00f

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah thats true.

stuff like this is why male victims of rape have a tough time coming forward, peoples reactions like this, and then how the media treats it. its pretty shocking tbh
    Yep, it's like "your gay if you didn't enjoy it" attitude

Find me any article on this that says the kid is traumatized and said no and didnt want this. Its every 15yr old males heterosexual dream. It is this generations Mrs. Robinson

Reading some of the comments in this thread reminds me of this video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I meant to the say the rates of them occuring are equivalent :X.
    Ah, I see.
    I just don't like that they are weighed differently. The both are abusive and they can leave the victim with diseases or other issues.
    You'd have to experience the pain of tearing a hymen to realize how violent it can really be, though. I think the current system is flawed, but weighing the crimes differently makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense to me is the severe differences in punishment and the lack of consistency. I don't think this woman got nearly enough jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybutcher View Post
    That's an entirely different scenario. Jesus people...

Where in this case did she "violently rape" this kid?
    was arrested in November and charged with rape and unlawful sexual contact with a 15-year-old boy who was a classmate of her son at the McDonogh School in suburban Baltimore
    What I'm actually wondering is where the idiots in this thread are jumping from the police claims to "They were just banging and his parents got mad thus rape."

Its every 15yr old males heterosexual dream.
    Don't even care if I get the infraction here. This is one of the most fucking stupid things I've ever read on this website, and that's saying something. The idea that every heterosexual male wants to just get raped by a good-looking older woman is so utterly disconnected from reality that it amazes me you could really think that. Why don't you talk to an actual guy who was raped when they were a teenager instead of your absolutely ridiculous backward thinking.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-08-21 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Kinda makes me wonder how old you are because trust me no matter "how mature" or "how smart" or "how grown up physically and mentally" a 15 year old kid is - male or female - they are morons and easily manipulated in their search for the respect and love of their elders.

We have statutory rape laws for a reason, much the same reason why we have laws against sexual harassment, the power imbalance is so huge that there's no way consent can actually be given.
    Oh please. 5 year old kids are searching for respect and love from their elders. 15 year old teenagers are searching for someone to bang.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so if you're 15-year-old daughter had a totally consenting, loving, beautiful movie fuck-relationship with a 40-year-old, that's fine?

No, I wouldn't, and that's not the issue here. The issue is the discrepancy in punishment if the gender roles were reversed. I haven't said anything about supporting rape of any form, that's your assumption. I was merely pointing out the flaw in your argument.

You can stop attacking people, too, it doesn't help your point at all.
    Last edited by dinth; 2015-08-21 at 09:58 PM.

We never said it was fine, but it's entirely not the same as violent rape.