10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Funnily enough, this is exactly how communism in fact do turn out, when applied to reality.
    Then blame the people not communism.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    i will be happy watching them speaking about the tolerance and humanitarianism in their beheading videos.
    Let's ignore your delusional outburst and see that your suggesting, treat everyone like jihadists and condemn them for crimes they have not yet commited
    Makes sense.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2015-09-17 at 12:14 PM.

I wonder if the people saying Europe should accept immigrants, are the same people that support gays and gay marriage.
    because then i would be really confused..
    maybe they are just unable to see consequences and can only see the here and now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I wonder if the people saying Europe should accept immigrants, are the same people that support gays and gay marriage.
    maybe they are just unable to see consequences and can only see the here and now.
    Things are simple
    - If we accept gays and gay marriages will become gays and will be buttfucked in our sleep by raging homosexuals.
    - If we accept immigrant and refugees will become headless and will be decapitated in our sleep by raging jihadists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Hungary started to build the fence from the serbian border to the croatian border the day they that announcement came out.
    I don't think it's a good idea, they are EU members... but this "they don't want to live here so lets just rush them trough" mentality has to stop somewhere and filter out the real refugees
    Hungary is actually the only country, which takes the law and regulations serious. The atrocity is, that nobody from the official side will thank Hungary for this.
    The first thing all the EU members should do, is use all available funds to secure the outer borders of the EU and finally start a filtering process to actually let only the people in who are by law eligible for asylum.

At the moment the whole discussion is dominated by moralists, who have absolutely no clue, which impact their actions will have.
    Useful idiots, by getting a free pass for their warped worldviews, they help the governments and politicians to push through their own agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You don't even see these people as human. You try to argue that helping the refugees will end in the collapse of Europe. Your vision of Europe is a terrorist armaggedon, rise of fascism, clash of cultures etc all complete and utter fearmongering garbage.
    dude of course these people should be given humanitarian aid. They are human beings and of course a lot of them are ordinary people just trying to survive. But no sovereign nation has any obligation to accept refugees as new residents or citizens. Immigration even in an "emergency" is not a "human" right by any definition.
    Nation states are allowed to determine who and why people enter their country in a way that benefits their country and its people the most.
    And why do you continue to pretend that many of the "Islamic" regions these refugees come from are not conducting some of the worst violations of human rights ever observed??
    In these areas these Islamo-fascist regimes are literally conducting pogroms of ethnic and religious cleansing,oppressing with murder and violence minority groups such as homosexuals and transgendered persons and subjugating women to the role of breeder slaves.
    All of this done in the name of bizarre religious extremism and stone age superstition. These behaviors ARE supported by significant portions of the "ordinary" or civilian population. It is a legitimate concern that people with these extreme ideologies are being brought into western countries. No one has the right to practice a culture or religion this vile and anti-human because of PC or "multi-cultural" nonsense.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's kinda ironic that people who are "tolerant" are the ones that want to bring in a large number people that are the exact opposite of tolerant.

It's been said before: both cultures don't match at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    That is a pretty absurd article. What is the news? That forgers exist? Guy got ripped off if it costed him $750 though, usually it's in the $50-100 price range. (I bought fake IDs before)

- - - Updated - - -
    You bought fake IDs before? Just like that, committing a crime and being proud about it? Very nice liberal point of view - you can do crimes, but other's shouldn't
    With this statement you have lost every single bit of credibility, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Then blame the people not communism.

Let's ignore your delusional outburst and see that your suggesting, treat everyone like jihadists and condemn them for crimes they have not yet commited
    Makes sense.
    I was talking about letting the EU burn, aka flood it with anyone from anywhere including ISIS and they would do their usual beheadings.
    But it's good to know that you instantly associate the Europeans with beheading instead of ISIS

Because 500.000, or even a million people are going to change how 80 million people think? And there's not much difference between Muslim refugees who are against gays and gay marriages and Christianity. In many eastern European countries, what the church says is what the plebs will think. Last time I heard, gays should burn in hell for their unnatural sins. Yes, such conflicting values

The one really helpful thing with accepting refugees with a friendly attitude is that they'll feel accepted, welcomed and will ultimately be more inclined in adapting to the country they've moved to. It's a factor for the prevention of isolation and alienation.

Would you rather have them being shouted at upon arrival, so that they immediately feel disgusted by the nation's people? I wonder what feeds leeching culture more?

Of course, I know that most of you would rather have them all sent back. I wish I could remind those people of their words in case their country gets caught up in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Ah, another fake / misinterpreted picture to add to the long list of misinformation. Shocker.

- - - Updated - - -

It's why a crackdown is needed. Throw all these far right wingers in prison, give refugees their homes. Crisis solved, two birds with one stone.
    Why would you give the homes to "refugees" and not the poor or homeless natives?

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Why would you give the homes to "refugees" and not the poor or homeless natives?
    In Germany, homeless people are homeless out of choice, not by force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Because 500.000, or even a million people are going to change how 80 million people think? And there's not much difference between Muslim refugees who are against gays and gay marriages and Christianity. In many eastern European countries, what the church says is what the plebs will think.

The one really helpful thing with accepting refugees with a friendly attitude is that they'll feel accepted, welcomed and will ultimately be more inclined in adapting to the country they've moved to. It's a factor for the prevention of isolation and alienation.

Would you rather have them being shouted at upon arrival, so that they immediately feel disgusted by the nation's people? I wonder what feeds leeching culture more?

Of course, I know that most of you would rather have them all sent back. I wish I could remind those people of their words in case their country gets caught up in a war.
    People aren't worried about how the influx of refugees will make people think. They are worried that the extremists who WILL get in sooner or later if things aren't doner in an orderly way that prevents them from doing so...will end up with violence against people who fought for so long and hard for rights and acceptance.

I agree tho, if the refugees and migrants who do get accepted are willing to adapt, sure, that's great. They can assimiliate. But they have to WANT to. And quite frankly...it's going to be such a culture shock to some of them that odds are very long against it working that well for a long..long time. And during that time some people are going to be fearful, on both sides, and bad shit IS going to happen to innocent people, again, on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Things are simple
    - If we accept gays and gay marriages will become gays and will be buttfucked in our sleep by raging homosexuals.
    - If we accept immigrant and refugees will become headless and will be decapitated in our sleep by raging jihadists.
    you do understand that in Islamic regions gay and transgendered persons are routinely put to death? women are subjugated,abused and relegated to the role of breeder slaves?. In the name of religious dogma/Sharia law pogroms of ethnic and religious cleansing are carried out against non muslims?. this is all going on right now as we speak in the present day. The human rights records of these countries are atrocious. You don't think any of this "culture" or its teachings was supported by or rubbed off on any of these people? that is just naivete of the highest order. Please stick your head back in the sand thanks.

Deleted
    There is no evidence to support the idea that Isis will flood Europe with terrorists on the back of the refugee crisis. The fact is that 6000 Europeans are currently fighting for Isis, so it's us who have flooded Syria and Iraq with our terrorists.
    They claimed they were going to try to slip into the EU. Whether they do or not is another story. As far as Europeans joining ISIS goes, how many of them are 1st/2nd or 3rd generation immigrants to those European countries?

In Germany, homeless people are homeless out of choice, not by force.
    That's not true at all. Many people throughout Europe are being made homeless by numerous factors outside of their control such as unexpected financial strain, lack of support for mental health issues and so on. Most people just like to think of the 'dirty drunk' image when it comes to homeless people within their own countries because it makes them feel less guilty about just walking past homeless people on the streets. Ironically many of these same individuals will give every immigrant the benefit of the doubt - because that is what is fashionable for instant gratification in today's society.

There is no evidence to support the idea that Isis will flood Europe with terrorists on the back of the refugee crisis. The fact is that 6000 Europeans are currently fighting for Isis, so it's us who have flooded Syria and Iraq with our terrorists.
    I really hope you know Santa isn't real
    By the way kids are not made by bees and flowers

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    People aren't worried about how the influx of refugees will make people think. They are worried that the extremists who WILL get in sooner or later if things aren't doner in an orderly way that prevents them from doing so...will end up with violence against people who fought for so long and hard for rights and acceptance.

I agree tho, if the refugees and migrants who do get accepted are willing to adapt, sure, that's great. They can assimiliate. But they have to WANT to. And quite frankly...it's going to be such a culture shock to some of them that odds are very long against it working that well for a long..long time. And during that time some people are going to be fearful, on both sides, and bad shit IS going to happen to innocent people, again, on both sides.
    Many of the people I know who are my age have parents who quite frankly aren't what you'd call adapted. They're too stuck in their old country's values and culture. Their children on the other hand are quite well adapted, and their children's children will be Germans by culture and values, nothing else.

Anecdotal, but my circle of acquaintances isn't anything special. You just need to not insult them as unintelligent brown trash, maybe they'll start liking you.

Oh what a wonderful culture to be proud of in the first place, calling other people trash from the get go. Maybe I should start linking videos of right-wingers burning down refugee homes and tell everyone that this is how we all behave.

But then I'll be called an asshole who stereotypes. The irony is really quite strong in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account

10 years after

Right here on Fort Europa
    Nothing but chlaustrophobia
    Right here on Fort Europa
    Nothing but xenophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's not true at all. Many people throughout Europe are being made homeless by numerous factors outside of their control such as unexpected financial strain, lack of support for mental health issues and so on. Most people just like to think of the 'dirty drunk' image when it comes to homeless people within their own countries because it makes them feel less guilty about just walking past homeless people on the streets. Ironically many of these same individuals will give every immigrant the benefit of the doubt - because that is what is fashionable for instant gratification in today's society.
    I'm not joking. In Germany if you do not want to be homeless, it's not that hard to find shelter and receive financial aid.

Deleted
    Many of the people I know who are my age have parents who quite frankly aren't what you'd call adapted. They're too stuck in their old country's values and culture. Their children on the other hand are quite well adapted, and their children's children will be Germans by culture and values, nothing else.

Anecdotal, but my circle of acquaintances isn't anything special. You just need to not insult them as unintelligent brown trash, maybe they'll start liking you.

Oh what a wonderful culture to be proud of in the first place, calling other people trash from the get go. Maybe I should start linking videos of right-wingers burning down refugee homes and tell everyone that this is how we all behave.

But then I'll be called an asshole who stereotypes. The irony is really quite strong in this thread.
    I'm really not sure why you're getting so defensive. A valid point is that there will absolutely be growing pains and that the problems will be from both sides, not just the natives as it were, something I'm not sure any people who've fielded a similiar opinion to yours have once addressed , other than stop being mean?