Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't give a shit about racials. I don't raid/pvp so i don't need to min/max. Most important for me are combat animations, then "class/race fantasy" if we use blizzard terms. I would have more female draeneis but their current 2-hander combat animations are so stupid that i need to use other races, in example. That may chance in legion though, as they seem to have new animations.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    i just play whatever i think fits the class
    Me too. But it also depends a bit how pretty the race is.

Deleted
    Being able to create a Female Blood Elf/Draenei should cost $10 extra, only Male Blood Elves/Draenei should be free of charge.

I play a female human mage atm ecause all my other friends play ally and it's better than all the other races for my class imo; I would MUCH prefer to be undead but sadly none of my friends play horde atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I apply race/class combos that fit to me in a fantasy setting, and that's about it.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Couldn't care less about racials, such a minor detail, one can definitely overdo it with "min/maxing".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    one can definitely overdo it with "min/maxing".

Or with caring about 3D replicas of human supermodels:p

The 'beneficial racials' in this game are like 1% boosts.

I only play races I want to play. However, I like virtually all races and I like diversity, so yeah.

I do not and will not ever play races in this game for insignificant racial boosts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Or with caring about 3D replicas of human supermodels
    It looks like we can assume you're one of those guys that overdo it with min/maxing, then, and took his comment personally.

That's cool, I guess?

I only play what I genuinely like. Would never pick my race based on racials. That'd be stupid unless you are in a top 10 guild or playing Arena at Blizzcon.

While I do not need to I prefer to give myself the edge I need. But I do have in the back off my head what races look good with transmog, panda is NOT one off them rofl. I rolled human because it looks pretty decent with most transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genuinely like in the case of Alliance. Most of my Alliance toons are Draenei. I have a lot of respect for their story and what we know of their lore.

Hordeside not so much. Not many alts and they're all different.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    I never - not once - picked a race because of Racials. I really couldn't care less about those.

Deleted
    As long as it was possible I have always played NE, I don't care a bit for PvP though so I don't need to consider playing human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    It looks like we can assume you're one of those guys that overdo it with min/maxing

That's a clear strawman argument there. One goes out of the blue without any provocation and says "you can overdo it with min maxing" and he does not say "you can overdo it with aesthetics". Pointing out how biased that is makes me right and absolutely not an "overdoer" but someone that brought balance to that bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both..

Tauren, because I love them and their nature, and warstomp is fun.
    Blood Elf, because I love them and their culture, arcane torrent ftw.
    Human, because they are what I can't be, and EMFH is a cheap discount on trinkets.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I play human because every other alliance race looks like shit. (well except female spacegoats but those cant be warlocks... yet)

Deleted
    Troll all over the place. Because they are cool, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Being able to create a Female Blood Elf/Draenei should cost $10 extra,
    Only if they return you $10 for making female Dwarf, Tauren, Worgen or Orc.

Deleted
    I main a Tauren because I genuinely like them. It had nothing to do with racials.

I mostly play orc and troll, a few tauren and goblins here and there. I have a panda monk at max level and an undead DK I might boost.

On the Alliance I have one of everything.

Only race I dislike is BE for their lore and aesthetics.