Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The true face of modern-day SJW fascism

Hey there, if nothing's changed, this place is most likely still a swarm of SJW shills with some fascist mods like Endus who ban for saying things like 'this is just like 1984' because MUH FEELINGS. I'm not surprised that those 2 videos that became viral aren't seen on the first page - either there's simply no one else left on this sub-forum except the SJW shills, or the threads simply got deleted/locked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

So, here are the videos. Before you comment anything or even start thinking over your reaction, let me tell you one very important thing: this isn't comedy; this isn't an overstretched caricature; this is the truth - this is what you are and how you look. And you people will pay and be held accountable for the Rozetta event, for the Mozilla CEO events (both regarding the old and the new SJW one) and all other fascistic shit you've done to the western civilization.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Nothing like comparing being banned on a video game forum to the ideology that gave us Mussolini and the Nazi Party.

This forum feels more reddity at times than tumblry. Well, most all the time actually.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2015-11-12 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Nothing like comparing being banned on a video game forum to the ideology that gave us Mussolini and the Nazi Party.
    They are 100% identical though. You think about specific stuff (like who or why is good or bad) only after you've made it clear that disagreeing and 'hurt feelings' are crimes.
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

If I understand you correctly, this thread is to point out how the Endus's of your life are suppressing you with their "hurt feelings" and thus your feelings are hurt and you created this thread?

Oddly, if you've ever been on a half decent forum, there is a large amount of moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by anntheman View Post
    If I understand you correctly, this thread is to point out how the Endus's of your life are suppressing you with their "hurt feelings" and thus your feelings are hurt and you created this thread?

Oddly, if you've ever been on a half decent forum, there is a large amount of moderation.
    You understand incorrectly. Also, I really pity you if the most decent forum you've ever seen on the internet was also of the likes where angsty teenagers are granted mod positions to then childlishly abuse the given power to 'win' arguements.

We get infracted too, get over it.

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Maybe the videos were posted months (years even?) ago when they were made and people moved on.

Also: People get so butt hurt over the moderation here it is freaking hilarious, in a "steeped in irony" kinda way most of the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    You understand incorrectly. Also, I really pity you if the most decent forum you've ever seen on the internet was also of the likes where angsty teenagers are granted mod positions to then childlishly abuse the given power to 'win' arguements.
    You seem to be implying that this is the pinnacle of a good forum. Its probably safe for me to assume that you aren't from mathematics, engineering, or CS. The field's greatest site is easily the most moderated site even in general discussion. If you ran a forum, would you allow it to become a cesspool?

OP, I agree with you fully. However, I mourn your incoming ban. Stay strong.

So, you've come to whine on this forums while trying to pick a fight with the nebulous figure of a SJW, who, according to you, is just as bad as a member of the Nazi party? That's some hard mental gymnastics right there.
    I get it, political correctness sometimes and amongst some few people gets out of reasonable proportion, but it seems to me like you and many others just created a strawman to complain about any criticism of hate speech.

Am i the only one who thinks that video, and everyone who upvoted that is ridiculous?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks that video, and everyone who upvoted that is ridiculous?
    I find them comical by imagining someone thinking they are seriously coming true.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Hey there, if nothing's changed, this place is most likely still a swarm of SJW shills with some fascist mods like Endus who ban for saying things like 'this is just like 1984' because MUH FEELINGS. I'm not surprised that those 2 videos that became viral aren't seen on the first page - either there's simply no one else left on this sub-forum except the SJW shills, or the threads simply got deleted/locked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

So, here are the videos. Before you comment anything or even start thinking over your reaction, let me tell you one very important thing: this isn't comedy; this isn't an overstretched caricature; this is the truth - this is what you are and how you look. And you people will pay and be held accountable for the Rozetta event, for the Mozilla CEO events (both regarding the old and the new SJW one) and all other fascistic shit you've done to the western civilization.
    Why do you post this? What do you honestly hope to accomplish? When will people like you realize this only adds fuel to the fire.

OT: Interesting videos, like the accents.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I didn't bother watching the second one once I saw it was from the same people who brought us the first one. I remember the acting made me cringe so much I had to turn it off before I got to the end but if I remember correctly the gist of it was "You're a straight white male, you don't get to have any rights!" which is one of the more pathetic sentiments I see on the internet, heyoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Take it up with the global mods.

That's really all you can do.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by anntheman View Post
    You seem to be implying that this is the pinnacle of a good forum. Its probably safe for me to assume that you aren't from mathematics, engineering, or CS. The field's greatest site is easily the most moderated site even in general discussion. If you ran a forum, would you allow it to become a cesspool?
    I'm not going to even try talking to you while you keep using such low-level fallacies. Or, if you non-ironically, really think that the things I've mentioned have anything to do with moderation (I do imagine something similar might happen even on maths/engineering forums, if those are the forums where elementary school kids are sharing their homework and the 'mods' are chosen from those kids), even better.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I didn't bother watching the second one once I saw it was from the same people who brought us the first one. I remember the acting made me cringe so much I had to turn it off before I got to the end but if I remember correctly the gist of it was "You're a straight white male, you don't get to have any rights!" which is one of the more pathetic sentiments I see on the internet, heyoo.
    That one was about the privilege points meme you hear about. Quick summary:

Main guy writes long paper on subject. Other people did nothing. The "dumbest" person gets the gold star because of claiming to be in every disadvantaged group out there. Main guy gets tied up and put in a box after calling it dumb.

End

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    So, you've come to whine on this forums while trying to pick a fight with the nebulous figure of a SJW, who, according to you, is just as bad as a member of the Nazi party? That's some hard mental gymnastics right there.
    I get it, political correctness sometimes and amongst some few people gets out of reasonable proportion, but it seems to me like you and many others just created a strawman to complain about any criticism of hate speech.
    You are mentioning the term 'strawman' in the same post you use a much more dire fallacy known as 'hate speech'? Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    as a straight white male who is called a "SJW" i think there is inequalities and i do fight them, however i dont censor offensive halloween costumes, but the video compares progressives nowadays who simply do dumb things like try to censor halloween costumes, to a genocidal political party, and the video proclaims that we want to exterminate white straight males, why would i, a straight white male, want to exterminate myself just because i feel like minorities have a more difficult time.