Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The one on the right...I wish I didn't see that. Thanks a lot ..
    "Real men love curvy women" is what she would say to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one on the left is curvy I suppose. The one on the right...I wish I didn't see that. Thanks a lot ..
    I'm sure you'll get over it.

@Grym: I actually do know a guy who prefers women shaped like the one on the right. I don't much understand it, but I figure everyone is a little different. People like all sorts of different shapes. I mean, look at the "Dad Bod" craze a while back. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    @Grym: I actually do know a guy who prefers women shaped like the one on the right. I don't much understand it, but I figure everyone is a little different. People like all sorts of different shapes. I mean, look at the "Dad Bod" craze a while back. ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Oh I totally know there are all sort of taste in the world, and I don't doubt there are people that prefer the right one.

But the point is they need to try to stop passing themselves on as "curvy", if people into obese women, so be it, but please label them obese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Oh I totally know there are all sort of taste in the world, and I don't doubt there are people that prefer the right one.

But the point is they need to try to stop passing themselves on as "curvy", if people into obese women, so be it, but please label them obese.
    Obese is so pejorative that most people aren't going to try to use it as a compliment (and that is exactly what "curvy" is meant to be). OTOH, what people label "obese" is pretty out there at times. For sure the lady in the righthand picture is obese, but I've seen some otherwise healthy-looking ladies labeled "obese" because they weren't thin enough to please certain people *coughcoughliketheopcoughcough*
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    "Real men love curvy women" is what she would say to you.
    She would be wrong. I don't know any men who would want overweight let alone obese women.

There are so many easy Tumblr jokes to be made here.

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure the lady in the righthand picture is obese, but I've seen some otherwise healthy-looking ladies labeled "obese" because they weren't thin enough to please certain people *coughcoughliketheopcoughcough*
    The one you saw probably what we would call "curvy" for real.

The one on the right they can stick to their BBW description, which is more complimentary. I do some that would call themselves BBW, but most try to pass themselves as "curvy".

10+ Year Old Account
    The one you saw probably what we would call "curvy" for real.

The one on the right they can stick to their BBW description, which is more complimentary. I do some that would call themselves BBW, but most try to pass themselves as "curvy".
    You seen pictures of London Andrews? Now I'm not denying that she uses angles to her advantages, but the woman is gorgeous. Some would call her "obese" (tho I really don't think she is), but she's curvy. BBW would also fit, imo.

BBW is a really common label I've seen fiction lately, too. Amazon is fulllll of titles under that label.

Here's an example of her:

Last edited by TirielWoW; 2015-11-15 at 09:51 PM.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Not shocking. Women work more than they did, therefore have crappier diets and less time to work on fitness. Cant pay the bills raises cortisol. Predictable trend is predictable

10+ Year Old Account
    You seen pictures of London Andrews? Now I'm not denying that she uses angles to her advantages, but the woman is gorgeous. Some would call her "obese" (tho I really don't think she is), but she's curvy. BBW would also fit, imo.

BBW is a really common label I've seen fiction lately, too. Amazon is fulllll of titles under that label.
    She is beautiful, but she is WAY beyond "curvy", at least in my book she definitely fit into the BBW category. So calling her obese would be fine in my case too (just not intended for insulting, purely size-based).

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting obesity isn't fat shaming.
    You're not fighting obesity, you're fighting the people who are obese. There's a difference.

One is a choice for one's self to make and do something about. The other is being an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I didn't google "pictures" of her. So gross.
    How can anyone be attracted to people who are so grossly out of shape? That is troubling to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is beautiful, but she is WAY beyond "curvy", at least in my book she definitely fit into the BBW category. So calling her obese would be fine in my case too (just not intended for insulting, purely size-based).
    We must look at different pictures. I went to her Instagram to make sure the pictures were accurate (as the ones I saw when I googled didn't look like the same woman I'd seen linked to my facebook page).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    You're not fighting obesity, you're fighting the people who are obese. There's a difference.

One is a choice for one's self to make and do something about. The other is being an ass.
    You don't really think you're gonna be able to reason with Tenn, do you? o_O
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Something has to be done about these people.
    No, it doesn't.

They are really destroying society.
    No, they're really not.

Maybe time to start thinking outside the box and be more harsh with our measures?
    How someone lives their life is none of you or anyone else's business. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't really think you're gonna be able to reason with Tenn, do you? o_O
    Lol, no.

Nice pic of London Andrews. That's my type of curvy.

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously in fighting obesity some feelings could be hurt but so what? It has to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, no.

Nice pic of London Andrews. That's my type of curvy.
    I have a friend that regularly shares her Instagram into my Facebook feed. I am deeply envious of her rack. xD
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I think liberation of women might be a factor here. I think the world was a little more "Unattractive -> no marriage -> (borderline) poverty" earlier.
    Btw, gotta laugh at the redpilled alpha-wannabes here. There is nothing more they hate than a fat woman. What a waste of time
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    I don't care for skinny women. Fuck Bitch!

Give me a fat slut that cooks. And does dish.
    A good example of the type of person who actually is in to overweight women.

Dude says "Give me a fat slut that cooks. And does dish" ...Doesn't want a woman to love or share good times with but a woman to be a slut and cook and clean?

7+ Year Old Account
    Roberta Gemma is my kind of curvy.