Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    All Muslims: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...tabase-n466716 Also use Google, there are many others on his other similar statements.

Well, technically all immigrants are registered in some sort of database already, aren't they? With indications of where they came from and other relevant information. I just don't know if that includes religion.

I would think it wouldn't since it's irrelevant. A Muslim has just as much a chance of being a terrorist as many others--we've had Atheists, Christians of varying sects, and others over the last decade amounting to more state-side mass killings than the more media covered IS, al-Qaeda, etc. ones.

It's actually pretty common to see this kind of thing in Christian churches, too. I grew up going to a Christian school, Sunday school, youth group, regular services, etc. Many of the churches I went to throughout PA, NJ, NY, Louisiana (too lazy to look up abbreviation), GA, the Carolinas, and other places preached about such topics as the government being a tyrannical dictatorship actively seeking to persecute Christians, that Obama was Antichrist and resistance would be needed in the near future, that mass guns are needed to protect our religious rights, lots of similar things that seek to demonize the government whenever it passes legislation that they don't like and that "God's army" is needed in this final battle of good and evil as the world plunges into the Apocalypse.

One said at his pulpit that fluorescent light bulbs were a gateway technology to monitoring the citizens via covert new gadgets, another that electric cars are the beginning of the US planting cameras in our cars and being able to take them over to control us. Many other personal examples.

This doesn't mean any of the hundreds of thousands of churches in the US need to be spied on. Mosques don't need it, either. What we need is a clearer understanding of the difference between words and actions, true motivations, and a more objective concept of what terrorism is and who supports it.

For instance, the Paris attacks were carried out by about 20 people. 20 out of tens of thousands of refugees. Refugees fleeing that very same violence in their homelands. 20 people that could have been there regardless of the exodus--something we don't know for sure since terrorism isn't confined to a single region but affects the whole globe. I'm not saying everyone is innocent, but it would be unjust to label all or most of anyone who isn't part of our demographic.

I don't have a better solution, of course, but if terrorism is all about imposing terror to control the masses and shift power spheres, then that is exactly what such a system imposed by Trump or anyone would do. The fear of the government watching your every movement just because you believe in a religion that is, in actuality, not much different in morality or text different from Christianity.
    Nope, watch the entire MSN video, uncut. Clearly Trump is referring to border security and a wall and the reporter kept going on as if they were talking about the same thing. When asked what the "effects" of that would be referring to a database for all Muslims, Trump says it would keep people from coming into the country illegally after talking about border security. Clearly they were not on the same page but the reporter passed it off like they were. He never said he wanted a database for all Muslims in the US, he said he wants it for Syrian Refugees.

Radical Christians aren't blowing things up, beheading, torturing and aiming to conquer and spread Christianity all over the world and kill those who don't convert. You comparing radical Islamic terrorists to radical Christians is a poor comparison and they don't add up to each other whatsoever.

We don't have a radical Christian problem, but we do have a radical Islamic problem.
    Last edited by Eskendereya; 2015-11-26 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    How can you support somebody as president who mocks the disabled including warveterans
    don't you support the Troops or love your country?
    Who said anything about support?

I don't support oil wars.

This country leaves a lot to be desired.

meh when the worst thing people can say about you is you make fun of disabled people over all you are in a pretty good spot. Still shines like a moral beacon compared to Hilary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    meh when the worst thing people can say about you is you make fun of disabled people
    If the worst thing you do is mocking the disabled by phisically imitating their disabillity and ridiculing it then you are scum from top to bottom.

Trump spit on every disabled war veteran in your country anybody who supports him after that has no respect for the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Radical Christians aren't blowing things up, beheading, torturing and aiming to conquer and spread Christianity all over the world and kill those who don't convert. You comparing radical Islamic terrorists to radical Christians is a poor comparison and they don't add up to each other whatsoever.

We don't have a radical Christian problem, but we do have a radical Islamic problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centra...012–present)

Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest. In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country. Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.

The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui, just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui. As of 20 January, the ICRC reported that it had buried about 50 bodies within 48 hours. It also came after a mob killed two people who they accused of being Muslim, then dragged the bodies through the streets and burnt them. Within the previous month, about 1,000 people had died. On 4 February 2014, a local priest said 75 people were killed in the town of Boda, in Lobaye province In the southwest, anti-balaka militants attacked Guen in early February resulting in the deaths of 60 people, according to Father Rigobert Dolongo, who also said that he had helped bury the bodies of the dead, at least 27 of whom died on the first day of the attack and 43 others the next day. As a result, hundreds of Muslim refugees sought shelter at a church in Carnot.

In May 2014, it was reported that around 600,000 people in CAR were internally displaced with 160,000 of these in the capital Bangui. The Muslim population of Bangui had dropped from 138,000 to 900. The national health system had collapsed and over half of the total population of 4.6 million were said to be in need of immediate aid. Also from December 2013 to May 2014, 100,000 people had fled to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and the Democratic Republic of Congo bringing the number of CAR refugees in these countries to about 350,000. Amnesty International blamed the anti-balaka militia of causing a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

The Lord's Resistance Army, a guerrilla army, was engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government in 2005. It has been accused of using child soldiers and of committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, and using forced child labourers as soldiers, porters, and sex slaves. A quasi-religious movement that mixes some aspects of Christian beliefs with its own brand of spiritualism, it is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the "Holy Spirit" which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ont_of_Tripura
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karantina_massacre
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_...atila_massacre

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    meh when the worst thing people can say about you is you make fun of disabled people over all you are in a pretty good spot. Still shines like a moral beacon compared to Hilary
    I would argue saying that saying vaccines cause autism is more harmfull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    LOL i love this guy
    Do you laught with him or about him?

Politics in the states is a joke.

Omg stop the presses! SOMEONES FEELINGS WERE HURT!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Omg stop the presses! SOMEONES FEELINGS WERE HURT!!!!
    You think a veteran who lost the fuctionality of his arms will appreciate Trumps demonstration of how funny
    such limitations are?

You think a veteran who lost the fuctionality of his arms will appreciate Trumps demonstration of how funny
    such limitations are?
    Don't know, don't care. Why don't we actually talk about the important politics, and not who hurt who's feelings.

You know you're trying to win an unwinnable argument right? Do I really need to post all of the horrors caused by radical Islam? It would fill endless pages. They are not comparable, period. You can post the few examples you've scrambled together if you want but we all know radical Islam is a big problem, world wide. Christians are the ones being wiped out in the Middle East and Africa and are barely trying to stay alive. There aren't any Islamic countries on Earth close to Christian countries in terms of freedom and human rights. Nice try though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    You know you're trying to win an unwinnable argument right? Do I really need to post all of the horrors caused by radical Islam? It would fill endless pages. They are not comparable, period. You can post the few examples you've scrambled together if you want but we all know radical Islam is a big problem, world wide. Christians are the ones being wiped out in the Middle East and Africa and are barely trying to stay alive. There aren't any Islamic countries on Earth close to Christian countries in terms of freedom and human rights. Nice try though.
    He can meet your challenge anytime you yell praise jesus in a crowded theater and he allah al akbar.

Don't know, don't care. Why don't we actually talk about the important politics, and not who hurt who's feelings.
    Because some people without disabilities think disabled people are different than everyone else.

It's very odd.

- - - Updated - - -

such limitations are?
    I think he cares more about the support Trump wants to give vets, than the silly "disabled" man joke.

Do you laught with him or about him?
    Both, I think hes a troll. But he causes absolute butthurt in left wing pc people, which to me are the scum of the earth

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly a Trump supporter, but that just looks like someone miming "stupid/spineless", wouldn't even have registered if the article didn't tell me what it supposedly was.

I guess it very well could be malicious, but I wouldn't have thought so.

Deleted
    He immitated the disabillity revi.
    Hey I was fine with allot of the shit he did and laughed but that is just a new low.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm not exactly a Trump supporter, but that just looks like someone miming "stupid/spineless", wouldn't even have registered if the article didn't tell me what it supposedly was.

I guess it very well could be malicious, but I wouldn't have thought so.

I would agree, but considering this guy is running for president, the content of his character is pretty important. I get his "PC" language is bad to a point, but the dude is just an asshole. I dunno how anyone can still support this guys character after he said what he said about McCain. I don't like McCain, nor do I agree with most of his work, but to call him a loser because of what happened to him during Vietnam at the hands of the Vietcong? Holy shit how low can you get. The guy was caught, captured and tortured but Trump still sees fit to poke fun at him?

No thanks. Character IS important.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2015-11-27 at 01:20 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

If it was a 'normal' person doing this then they'd be arrested and charged with a hate crime based off of discrimination and ridicule aimed at a disabled individual. One has to wonder why he isn't in prison - could it have something to do with the fact that he's very rich and influential, I wonder?