Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just keep on speaking about things you clearly know nothing of...
    Prove me wrong. The game is pretty barebones in terms of story and features once you get past the hospital intro and even further when you kill off the main villain 1/3rd way into the game with the missions just repeating themselves immediately after and with generic "special ops" missions strewn throughout the entire game.

The budget was blown mostly on the engine rather then the features of the game itself. I mean there is an entire chapter missing that Kojima cut out of the game and had the gall to have his team put it on a DVD for people who dumped money into the collectors edition can only see as a sort of big "hah we took your money and screwd you over with our unfinished game and here's the proof. Enjoy your trash."

Metal Gear Solid V turned out to be an overblown tech demo that gamers blindly paid for and nothing more. Konami was right to put that man in his place.
    Last edited by death87; 2015-12-15 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    look at TB riding off the success of JesseCox, Jared, and Dodger.

He'd be nothing without them and really serves little purpose to the group Jesse and her provide.
    Huh?

If anything, it's Dodger riding the backs of the others. Nobody would give two craps about her without the others feeding her ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Awesome, watched it live and still like hearing it. hehe

Prove me wrong. The game is pretty barebones in terms of story and features once you get past the hospital intro and even further when you kill off the main villain 1/3rd way into the game with the missions just repeating themselves immediately after and with generic "special ops" missions strewn throughout the entire game.

The budget was blown mostly on the engine rather then the features of the game itself.
    You do realise that Konami has control on what the budget is used for right? Also you do know the new CEO of Konami has outright admitted he knows nothing about gaming and does not care about it at all.

The game went the way it did due to Konami wanting to push it out and they pushed it out by cutting content. You do know it was revealed in the DVD of the collector edition they was a 3rd chapter that never made it into the game right?

There is so much info release about this game and how Konami is treating there employee's I just don't get how anyone can defend them. Even more so with the stunt they pulled at the recent Game Awards.

So as I said just keep talking about things you clearly know nothing of.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Huh?

If anything, it's Dodger riding the backs of the others. Nobody would give two craps about her without the others feeding her ego.
    even though she created that podcast with JesseCox?

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise that Konami has control on what the budget is used for right? Also you do know the new CEO of Konami has outright admitted he knows nothing about gaming and does not care about it at all.

The game went the way it did due to Konami wanting to push it out and they pushed it out by cutting content. You do know it was revealed in the DVD of the collector edition they was a 3rd chapter that never made it into the game right?

There is so much info release about this game and how Konami is treating there employee's I just don't get how anyone can defend them. Even more so with the stunt they pulled at the recent Game Awards.

So as I said just keep talking about things you clearly know nothing of.
    here's my edit.

The budget was blown mostly on the engine rather then the features of the game itself. I mean there is an entire chapter missing that Kojima cut out of the game and had the gall to have his team put it on a DVD for people who dumped money into the collectors edition can only see as a sort of big "hah we took your money and screwd you over with our unfinished game and here's the proof. Enjoy your trash."

Metal Gear Solid V turned out to be an overblown tech demo that gamers blindly paid for and nothing more. Konami was right to put that man in his place.

And your edit still proves you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

And your edit still proves you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    sorry I'm not a blind fanboy, I guess..

Even though the game changed little since 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7PfWfw1Xao

I mean look at this and tell me how much it changed from the complete version we see now? Very little. The entire hospital intro was finished back in 2012 so what were they doing for the next three years? Oh wait, Ground Zeroes which was another glorified tech demo and even more of a bait and switch by being more cinematic and more fun then the actual full game itself.
    Last edited by death87; 2015-12-15 at 01:22 AM.

sorry I'm not a blind fanboy, I guess..

Even though the game changed little since 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7PfWfw1Xao

I mean look at this and tell me how much it changed from the complete version we see now? Very little. The entire hospital intro was finished back in 2012 so what were they doing for the next three years? Oh wait, Ground Zeroes which was another glorified tech demo and even more of a bait and switch by being more cinematic and more fun then the actual full game itself.
    Tell me what has changed with Konami since 2012 ill give you a hint I said it before in my original reply to you.

Has nothing to do with being a fanboy. I am pointing out you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You do know Kojima has no control on how the game ships or anything right? All he does is make the game it was Konami who decided to do GZ then PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I'm confused, ain't you the one who started making claims? Ain't you the one with something to prove here?
    Just askin.
    He is and hes ignoring everything that has released about Konami since all of this started.

Who's TotalBiscuit

OK man...OK. Let's say MGS turned out to be complete garbage, like ACM levels of garbage and ended up coming off as an extreme loss financially (none of which are true to this case), it does not excuse Konami for banning him from an awards ceremony and not having him accept the award his game achieved. There is no way you can paint this in a positive light for Konami.

I'm not trying to paint Kojima as perfect, but the faults here lies entirely with Konami and their shitty PR. The Kojima was trying to leave for some time, their parting was inevitable. Konami now retains responsibility for ending it off terribly and will forever be marked as the corporation run by dicks.

P.S. Oh and lol on you thinking that TB is riding on others popularity. Look at curator popularity on Steam and see how TB tops Cox 5 to 1. Calling your posts so far just low grade trolling.
    Last edited by kail; 2015-12-15 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    OK man...OK. Let's say MGS turned out to be complete garbage, like ACM levels of garbage and ended up coming off as an extreme loss financially (none of which are true to this case), it does not excuse Konami for banning him from an awards ceremony and not having him accept the award his game achieved. There is no way you can paint this in a positive light for Konami.

I'm not trying to paint Kojima as perfect, but the faults here lies entirely with Konami and their shitty PR. The Kojima was trying to leave for some time, their parting was inevitable. Konami now retains responsibility for ending it off terribly and will forever be marked as the corporation run by dicks.
    To add to this Kojima didn't even want to make a Metal Gear after MGS4 if even then. Its been clear for quite sometime he would like to do something else.

Silent Hills seemed like that was the something else and ill never understand why they canned a game that was 80% done.

You clowns are easily entertained, I'm jealous.

He'd be nothing without them and really serves little purpose to the group Jesse and her provide.
    You do know that TB has more subs then Jesse and Dodger combined, right? I'm not saying you have to like him, but your blind hatred is a little extreme, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Huh?

Word. Dodger is fake as fuck. Her personality that is. I can't stand either her or Jesse and their podcasts are the lamest shit I refuse to watch on the internet (there's a lot less lame shit that I refuse to watch as well) and generally not funny, with the unfunniest thing being Dodger.

TB can be a dick, has been a dick and will always be a dick, but at least he makes reasonable content that make him an asset.

But, this is to deaf ears of course, people here love internet personalities that play with their dicks and pretend to be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably due to the massive overblown budget that kept expanding for metal gear solid V and ended up turning it into an unfinished and mediocre game once youj get past the bait-and-switch detailed and cinematic hospital intro.

I'd fire him too for spending five years on a game using my funding and showing little for it.
    Lawls. What?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    TB knows what's up.

10+ Year Old Account

Totalbiscuit is the only one I know of these 4. I remember hearing about him in the classic WoW days, almost 10 years ago.. maybe it was 10 years ago. I usually can't stand most youtube type personalities but his content isn't bad.

The other 3, I don't know shit about and nothing about them from what I've seen makes me want to know more.

finally honest words !

great !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Totalbiscuit is the only one I know of these 4. I remember hearing about him in the classic WoW days, almost 10 years ago.. maybe it was 10 years ago. I usually can't stand most youtube type personalities but his content isn't bad.

The other 3, I don't know shit about and nothing about them from what I've seen makes me want to know more.
    jesse cox should be known i thnk.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    You do know that TB has more subs then Jesse and Dodger combined, right? I'm not saying you have to like him, but your blind hatred is a little extreme, don't you think?
    Implying # of subs = # of active subs.