Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So it's right to the victim complex, nice.

Look. I have explained why I think your explanations are more than just that. It's a feeling. They don't sit right with me. Generally you tend to hide as a TPR and generally you are active as a VT but you "try" to appear active as scum, which is what I felt that opening post by you expressly was. Trying to appear active. I don't have any hard evidence (and meta-gaming is just gut feel anyway) and I'll be the first to admit it (as I have already). Why are you reacting so hard to this? I'm ONE person. Seriously.

That being said "Easy target"? So you are saying that you know that you look scummy for it? Guess that means I was right to be looking at you.

Scum not liking active people is completely irrelevant to this but nice OMGUS there.
    'Victim complex', you say? No, not really. I'm just not interested in another round of people discussing whether or not I'm scum. I'd rather be lynched or killed during the night so town aren't left flailing about and distracted.

As for why I'm reacting so hard to it? I think you're overestimating how much I care. You engaged me and I responded. It's nothing personal.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Crackle we already know Supernatural has a gif for everything. No need to show us more!
    If they are gifs of Dean then there is no such thing as to many

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    I haven't gotten any PM's yet QQ
    Me either QQ No one loves me

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I am most suspicious of Catta, posts he made after he was called out brought nothing new, what he does here is Catta's signature scum play. Other suspects are Raza and Decagon. All that push on me and reasoning they made were really poor, they are better than this. Palawin I am still concerned of, he returned made one post with generic excuse (joke vote), asked me one question and went off without comment.
    I changed my read on Senna, he is new and really uncertain on what he does. But he tries and that is a good sign. Graeham I would let off the hook for a moment. He wanted to lynch me for lurking in Orient Murder game same was and was town. Well mistakes repeat themselves. Listo and Dupti are probally town.

vote: Catta
    Catta was called out on something? Poop, I must have missed it mixed in with the fluff somewhere >< Sort of confused about what a person can be called out on D1 for though, aside from lurking I guess. Or too much fluff which almost more hilarious on D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So it's right to the victim complex, nice.

Look. I have explained why I think your explanations are more than just that. It's a feeling. They don't sit right with me. Generally you tend to hide as a TPR and generally you are active as a VT but you "try" to appear active as scum, which is what I felt that opening post by you expressly was. Trying to appear active. I don't have any hard evidence (and meta-gaming is just gut feel anyway) and I'll be the first to admit it (as I have already). Why are you reacting so hard to this? I'm ONE person. Seriously.

That being said "Easy target"? So you are saying that you know that you look scummy for it? Guess that means I was right to be looking at you.

Scum not liking active people is completely irrelevant to this but nice OMGUS there.
    Eh, I think Graeham is generally always super defensive no matter what.

I'm tempted to be curious about why Listo got a bunch of votes really quick but he always is an easy target for some reason :/

I don't understand why Lelly isn't the Lynch today. She's Regina and everyone knows Regina is evil and can't be trusted.

Also... since no one mentioned it... this is an Uggor game. Just because he gave us a list of "potential roles" doesn't mean there aren't roles in the game not listed there. I could see him throwing a curve-ball here and there with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh, I think Graeham is generally always super defensive no matter what.
    Well I do play a tank in MMO's...

10+ Year Old Account
    Also... since no one mentioned it... this is an Uggor game. Just because he gave us a list of "potential roles" doesn't mean there aren't roles in the game not listed there. I could see him throwing a curve-ball here and there with that.
    He said in the signup thread (I think it was there) that there would be zero bastardization. Including roles not on the list would probably be considered bastardization.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He said in the signup thread (I think it was there) that there would be zero bastardization. Including roles not on the list would probably be considered bastardization.
    Iirc he said this game wouldn't be like his other games, I don't think there was any specific mention of not bastardation. Heck, just making "normal" untweaked roles would take any game pretty far away from his normal games. And including roles not listed in that list would be basterdish anyway because he gave no indication it was a comprehensive all inclusive list.

Yeah he said in the signup thread there would be no bastard elements
    Vote Satsu
    I'll hammer since everyone else is too much of a wee baby girl to do it

It was in the discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I love that everyone remembers my games so vividly, whether good or bad.

However, this is about the furthest fucking cry from one of my other games as I could possibly get. This is a throwback to like mafia 8-12 range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yeah he said in the signup thread there would be no bastard elements
    Vote Satsu
    I'll hammer since everyone else is too much of a wee baby girl to do it
    bb, if I had a double vote.

- - - Updated - - -

It was in the discussion thread
    also in the OP of the sign-up thread:

"There are 0 bastard elements of this game."

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Good morning. Not really all that happy with how day 1 went. Satsu doesn't really read as scum to me but i do think he's probably not a tpr or he would have claimed.

Deleted
    vote Satsu

Date night with the girlfriend - Need to get a lynch off - fluff fluff fluff

Am I doing this right?

Yes, but having roles outside of that list isn't necessarily a bastard thing because there's nothing to indicate only those roles will be in the game. Look back at games 8-12. The game role lists were also just composition lists not "potential" game composition. Also, if you're observant you'll notice something which is absent and should be there if we are really playing a game similar to games played 8-12.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    vote Satsu

Date night with the girlfriend - Need to get a lynch off - fluff fluff fluff

Am I doing this right?
    I think Lysah finished it and honestly it's beside the point because I'm pretty sure Uggor set the end of day for around when he wakes-up anyway so we'll be waiting pretty much to deadline no matter what. That's why I didn't bother ending the day, didn't seem like much reason to cut things off when we'd likely be waiting anyway.

bb, if I had a double vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, I remember all the bastard games that said they weren't bastard though, the first rule of bastardization is always claim no bastardization.

15+ Year Old Account
    Full night post below. I just woke up.

Final vote count:

Satsu - 15 (Catta, Celtic, Crackle, Deca, Dranx, Graeham, Jynx, Kurioxan, Listo, Lysah, Razamith, Robozerim, Senna, Virothe, Xanjori)
    Crackle - 1 (Blood Fox)
    Blood Fox - 1 (Bombercloner)
    Celtic - 1 (Danner)
    Robo - 1 (Dupti)
    Graeham - 1 (Largehorn)
    Arialla - 1 (Lellybaby)
    Catta - 1 (SatsuBL)

If something is wrong in my vote tally, please PM me for corrections to be made.

SatsuBL, playing a werewolf, has been hung.

Role: Werewolf
    Description: You are a werewolf. You may be chosen by the Alpha to perform the nightly team kill.
    Win Condition: Eliminate everyone opposed to the Werewolves to be the last standing.
    Night will end in 48 hours, at 2300 GMT on 19 Feb 2016.

If you have a night action, do the thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    After a stressful night, the town awoke, and found that Razamith had been murdered. His corpse was already on the way to the morgue.

Role: Vanilla Townie (VT)
    Description: You are a regular person of the town. You have your vote as your only power.
    Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
    With 23 alive, 12 are needed for lynch. Day Deadline is 2355 GMT 20 February 2016. (48 hours)

*bloodfox serious face *

Finally, time to play the game. I blame mostly myself do not leading the lunch on satsu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    *bloodfox serious face *

Finally, time to play the game. I blame mostly myself do not leading the lunch on satsu
    You can't blame yourself. Who really wants to lead a lunch on Satsu anyway.... Werewolf is not that tasty from what I have heard

Ok first reaction to seeing Razamith. End side of the train - possible vigilante attempting to hit a late scum addition to the train, but we don't have a vigilante role. So possibly SK or Werewolves trying to get revenge.

As we see wasn't successful.

We can guarantee at least one kill was stopped/blocked. At least one, possible more.

Or it was a double tap maybe. But highly unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    You can't blame yourself. Who really wants to lead a lunch on Satsu anyway.... Werewolf is not that tasty from what I have heard

Ok first reaction to seeing Razamith. End side of the train - possible vigilante attempting to hit a late scum addition to the train, but we don't have a vigilante role. So possibly SK or Werewolves trying to get revenge.

As we see wasn't successful.

We can guarantee at least one kill was stopped/blocked. At least one, possible more.

Or it was a double tap maybe. But highly unlikely.
    Raza was one of first votes on Satsu I think, Uggor has just put the voters in alphabetical order. Looking at the potential roles was expecting a lot more deaths than we got, especially with Satsu flipping as a werewolf showing that faction exists at least, begs question what on exactly a omega werewolf is again.

Vote: Catta

You know it must be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Raza was one of first votes on Satsu I think, Uggor has just put the voters in alphabetical order. Looking at the potential roles was expecting a lot more deaths than we got, especially with Satsu flipping as a werewolf showing that faction exists at least, begs question what on exactly a omega werewolf is again.
    Ah crap you are right.

Fuck that is going to be annoying, I'm going to have to keep more detailed records then just the end game votes ._.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why Lelly isn't the Lynch today. She's Regina and everyone knows Regina is evil and can't be trusted.
    Also... How rude!!