Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I never made it back after raid was too sleepy Of course it looks like I didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I mean...we have plenty of potential leads to pursue but at the same time not a whole lot happens whenever they're brought up. Lysah and Blood Fox are being a free pass because they're expected to do 'Lysah' and 'Blood Fox' things. Something happened between Listo and Blood Fox on D1, likely through PM's. If they're on opposite teams then they could very well have struck up some sort of pact.
    The idea of opposing teams striking some sort of pact seems incredibly unlikely to me, at least nothing formal. I mean there are times where it's in the opposing teams interest to not go for each other and to focus on other threats... but actually revealing one member to another to make some sort of pact? It'd be extremely risky...

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    to the extent activity is important he is dead weight.
    to the extent votes are important he has never voted on a scum.
    besides that I know I'm town and largehorn would tell us if arialla was a tpr so i would much rather vote on him than sit back and die. he's either vt or scum, and given the available information id say scum is more likely.
    This is a good line of thinking imo. The one thing which gives me pause though is it would be incredibly foolish for a team mate to try at the last minute to save their teammate like that. Arialla's and Kuri's posts at the end of the last day phase struck me more as VTs trying to actually figure things out rather than scum trying to save their buddy. Of course that could have been part of the ploy :/ Anywho, at this point if it is between Pala and Arialla at least Pala is here.

vote Arialla

Deleted
    I make Arialla currently at L-2, I have no problem with switching though I'll wait give everyone a chance to chime in first.

In the point of getting a lynch off and I see no reason not to lynch arialla.

Unvote
    Vote: arialla

Large has my claim. He can reveal it or not. I was in a pretty nasty car accident last week have been dealing with the fallout from that, moving and working a full time job.

- - - Updated - - -

But if you do lynch me, suggest you look at the people who sheeped it

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Jynx

seems a likely spot for scum to try and get in

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and forgot to mention have been waiting all week on top of all that for my letter from med school. So yeah, life got busy.

Hell, I'll send my claim to large too since that is what everyone is doing.

Well, in reality, everyone in the game should have PMed large by now. Even scum should have at least tried to fake claim VT. If I was him I would assume anyone who hasn't PMed yet is scum and hasn't PMed because they have nothing to share.

15+ Year Old Account
    12 hours.

9 to lynch.

Arialla - 8 (Arlee, Blood Fox, Dupti, Jynx, Kurioxan, Lysah, Palawin, Robo)
    Palawin - 2 (Dranxadin, Virothe)
    Crackle, Jynx - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Well, in reality, everyone in the game should have PMed large by now. Even scum should have at least tried to fake claim VT. If I was him I would assume anyone who hasn't PMed yet is scum and hasn't PMed because they have nothing to share.
    They should have, yes. Though ideally when they're about to be lynched they shouldn't be afraid to reveal their role within the actual thread. It is becoming tedious that we're stuck waiting around for Large because he's being given all this information that barely anybody else has access to.

So if need be I'm happy to be the hammer whenever people are ready.

Hammer whenever, I'll be busy for the next 7 hours.

Ugh. I'm just going to go ahead and hammer. If you're town, Arialla, I apologise - but if nothing else the situation between you, Danner and Lelly makes me willing to take a leap of faith. It might work out for the best, it might not...but either way I don't see much point in letting the day drag out until the final few minutes. Yes, we could wait around for Largehorn but at the same time that isn't particularly enjoyable for the majority of players. You should have claimed in the thread itself to give people something to discuss and if necessary to contest.

Unvote
    Vote: Arialla

15+ Year Old Account
    Arialla has been lynched.

Role: Vanilla Townie (VT)
    Description: You are a regular person of the town. You have your vote as your only power.
    Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town
    Arialla - 9 (Arlee, Blood Fox, Dupti, Graeham, Jynx, Kurioxan, Lysah, Palawin, Robozerim)
    Palawin - 2 (Dranx, Virothe)
    Jynx - 1 (Arialla)

Night deadline 1900 GMT 28 FEB 2016

Things that go bump in the night.

15+ Year Old Account
    The town woke up to find more chaos had been wrought over night.

Celtic was found dead in his house.

Role: Vanilla Townie (VT)
    Description: You are a regular person of the town. You have your vote as your only power.
    Lysah was found dead in her house

Role: Jail Keeper
    Description: You are the Town Jail Keeper. You are able to pick one target at night, jailing them, preventing night actions involving the target. You may NOT pick yourself. You may NOT pick the same target on consecutive nights.
    Virothe has gone missing.

Role: ?????????
    Description: ??????????????
    Win Condition: ????????????
    13 alive, 7 required to lynch.

Deadline will be 1900 GMT 1 March 2016 (48.5 hours, ish)

In before we wait to hear about more investigation results.

In before we wait to see if the claims about the jk were true.
    In before large horn approves the next lynch.

In before realizations that the canniable SK is now showing kills sparking. Discussion on if they have been there every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... In before wtf are these kills?

10+ Year Old Account
    From the looks of it they were all pretty vocal... But that is about all I can think about. Maybe the Mafia/WW was searching for TPR/scum deaths?

- - - Updated - - -

But when it comes to the cannibal I have no clue. Like seriously they are missing for 2 nights and then they suddenly appear.

okay . not a great night. largehorn did virothe claim to you? do you know what he was?

it is possible that the sk was afk for the first two nights. alternatively. ..could be an sk pair that had to find each other like in crackles Simpsons game?

Well, I suppose I'll check back later since we're waiting on Largehorn. Hopefully he has a lead to pursue. Or perhaps Bomber does? For what it's worth he claimed to have gained an innocent result on Celtic last he spoke with me during the previous day phase.

Well, I suppose I'll check back later since we're waiting on Largehorn. Hopefully he has a lead to pursue. Or perhaps Bomber does? For what it's worth he claimed to have gained an innocent result on Celtic last he spoke with me during the previous day phase.
    the reason behind my sarcastic post was because I hate when people do THIS

or we could actually discuss things and play the game.

do you have any theories on the sk graeham? why wouldn't there be any cannibal kills on night 1 and 2?

sk, doc, mafia kills com first. three reasons right there. not hard to figure out. I'm assuming Largehorn knows who was jailed/ doced each night. but even that doesn't give us any info when it comes to SK kills. If the mafia kills had been blocked we could have pulled some information out. But as it seems there is nothing to be had.