Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just based on the voting I saw come out all at once. Seemed awfully convenient.

I still think Senna is scum. So 3+1 = 4 scum left. 2 wolves, 1 mafia, 1 SK likely. Could be vigi over SK, if so, worst vigi 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO you've got me as technically third party playing as town, Blood Fox, Lelly, and Rixis as your remaining town.

Senna is the last Mafia.

2 wolves are either Large/Dranx or Imposter/Dranx

Imposter or Large are the SK - would guess Imposter as he can just float AFK most of the game and keep killing, then he pops in with that weak shit and people just buy it and flip to me.

Too convenient.

And of course, with me doing this, I can see Dranx just hammering me at this point. If he does, guaranteed scum, but also GG town you're gonna lose.

Deleted
    Wait I'm on the wolf team lol?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Wait I'm on the wolf team lol?
    I'm still too tired, I flipped your voting with someone else's unintentionally. I'd wager if you're scum you're the SK, and Large is actually likely the constant on the wolf team, with Imposter being the AFK wolf because he doesn't NEED to be here for them to keep killing.

I think lynching the admittedly AFK person because bored is the smart play. Since when do we reward that shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really sorry Uggor but by your own admission you are third party, and I can't be making deals that would definitely help out scum where as this at least might keep it a level playing field.

I'm just hoping scum will bloodbath themselves tonight hopefully making this still lylo.

Don't think there is anything else to say.

Vote: Uggor

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how not lynching me would definitely help scum.

But suit yourselves, town has a history of doing this to themselves. Let the AFK people live. AFK people turn out to be scum an awful lot. Continue to not punish the behavior.

Things happened which left a lot of confusion everywhere. At the end of the day the town decided to lynch Uggor who was just hoping to soak a night kill.

Uggor (5) - Rixis, Senna, Large, Impostor, Lelly
    Impostor (1) - Uggor

It is now Night. Night deadline will be 9:00am 3/30 EDT/1:00PM 30/3 UTC.

15+ Year Old Account
    This bump is brought to you by the Spooky Scary Skeleton of Bad Decisions! Upbump this thread or be haunted by Spooky Scary Uggors for lyfe!

The arose and the town actually had some hope in the new daylight. The bodies of Blood Fox and Lellybaby were found. Blood Fox apparently had a ton of ninja gear and some pretty powerful firearms. It appears he had been on quite the killing spree. Lellybaby on the other hand was a member of the local mafia.

It is now Day. Day deadline will be 11:00am 4/1 EDT/3:00pm 1/4 UTC. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, assuming that there are not 5 men scum teams, we are down to 2 wolves and 3 town I guess. We have to lynch a wolf today or wolves win.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    vote - Largehorn

Personally I'm thinking he's the most likely Wolf. Not sure about who the other one is though.

I'm slightly agreeing with Uggor here, but his whole win condition was pretty weird, and he would want to play town to try and get the scum to kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

It's strange, in hindsight I guess, when I was reading Lelly's voting record, that she listed herself as most likely Mafia or Town based on voting records, and now you look back ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    vote - Largehorn

Personally I'm thinking he's the most likely Wolf. Not sure about who the other one is though.

I'm slightly agreeing with Uggor here, but his whole win condition was pretty weird, and he would want to play town to try and get the scum to kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

It's strange, in hindsight I guess, when I was reading Lelly's voting record, that she listed herself as most likely Mafia or Town based on voting records, and now you look back ...
    While Largehorn is very likely one of wolves, its pretty bad idea to leave votes lying right at day start. If your wrong wolves can snipe end the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    To add to what I think about Large, look at his votes, almost all of them have been on town, except Jynx, and he was one of the last to vote him.

Imposter is maybe probably more likely to be the other Wolf than Dranx, but I think Large is the better choice to vote.

(and damn day ended like 3-4 hours late, plus the wow eu servers being down, today has been a day of disappointments >.<)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    While Largehorn is very likely one of wolves, its pretty bad idea to leave votes lying right at day start. If your wrong wolves can snipe end the game.
    unvote

That's actually a very fair point considering the numbers. They only need to vote alongside one town to lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm basically in agreement with Rixis. I have Large as most likely to be wolf, followed by Impostor. I will fish up the two posts that made me think that Large should be our target today when I get a chance, it might have to be tomorrow.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Deleted
    My overall stance is basically Largehorn is very likely to be one of the wolves, I'm largely on the fence between the other 3 as each has some actions the you could view as anti wolf but nothing particularly compelling. So I'll wait to hear what Crackle and Large have to say.

I don't have a ton of time right this second but this is roughly what I think:

Two of you are wolves and two of you the other townies out here. I have a 50/50 on who I vote today. We do however have to hit a wolf if we want to win.

I am more than happy voting for Senna and probably Rixis.

Right now I am pretty sure Dranx and Crackle are the other two townies.

Why do I think this way? Because there wasn't a hurried vote from Dranx in with Rixis. Crackle is more of a gut feeling and a hope that he wouldn't have disappeared if he was scum just to "use" it.

I think what we saw at the start of the day was Rixis voting for me in hopes that either Dranx or Crackle voted as well quickly, so that Senna could come in with the finish.

I'll be back in the morning to talk more.

Whilst i agree that its strange that there was no votes after Rixis, it very well could be because Largehorn is simply a wolf. Rixis votes largehorn and theres no mad dash to lynch him, could mean he's wolf. Could mean nothing.

With that said Ive town read Senna at the start of game, an fairly confident that remains the same. Others not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're cut across at least three time zones and my vote was only up for about 5 minutes, and I took it down in case you weren't a wolf and the wolves did come in to snipe a kill on town. There could hardly be a mad rush if there wanted to be.

Were Dranx and Senna wolves I'd think they could do that, they were both online within a similar time frame (senna 90 minutes before my vote, dranx 5 minutes after), but it would take both of them to do so (they'd presumably want to co-ordinate to vote at the same time or risk exposing themselves with me unvoting). They didn't, so at the very minimum I'd think one is not a wolf.

Dranx pointing out the vote sniping paints him as being conscious that the wolves could do that, and he'd only point that out if he were town, or knew Senna couldn't back him up.

Sennas voting record has been far better than yours with regards to voting off wolves, which leads me back to you and probably Impostor.

Impostor is in Aussie land, where it was around 3-5am at the time, so whether he was a wolf or not, it was unlikely he would be voting at all at the time.

All you've really done is whatever town and wolves alike will do. We know we're town and thus 2 of the other 4 must be wolves and it's a 50/50 punt, but we have days upon days of voting records and proof postings to go through to determine who is and isn't lying.

I'm curious to see what posts Senna was talking about in her post above, but now everyone has had their say, we have to vote off one of the wolves, we have 24 hours left and there's little else to say aside from what senna digs up, and what dranx makes of your twos posts that came after his? You won't vote yourself, so they'll get their chance to speak too.

vote - largehorn

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    -snip-
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think that Senna is going to have "posts" to share. Also, lynching me means we (town) lose.

That being said, I think Senna is the best way to go today. Senna was involved in the same scum lynches I was (all mafia... Yes, I'm ignoring Listo's as it isn't alignment indicative) and unlike me, who missed the whole game day that resulted in a wolf lynch so I couldn't be on any wagon, Senna avoided that one as well.

Vote Senna

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think that Senna is going to have "posts" to share. Also, lynching me means we (town) lose.

That being said, I think Senna is the best way to go today. Senna was involved in the same scum lynches I was (all mafia... Yes, I'm ignoring Listo's as it isn't alignment indicative) and unlike me, who missed the whole game day that resulted in a wolf lynch so I couldn't be on any wagon, Senna avoided that one as well.

Vote Senna
    That's an interesting vote strategically speaking, Crackle just openly said Senna is his only town read and Senna isn't going to self vote. I had you both down as scum from day 3 but thought you would be on mafia team lol.

There are some Senna-Jynx/Decagon interactions I want to take a look at. Shouldn't take long.

vote: Senna