Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The white race will be the first to go extinct.

The white race will be the first extinction of the earth, and the main reason is because the number of children per white couple is lower than that of other races . If We kill other races, we are not going anywhere it just causes more escalated conflict eventually resorting to nuclear warfare and destroying our planet in the process. The only way to change this would procreate four or more children. IMO I believe it has to do with white guilt aswell from left wing ideology.

I don't have nearly enough liquor to deal with this news.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

What nonsense are you spouting this time?

Deleted

Jokes aside, does it matter? people of all colors are still humans, who cares if one particular color disappears, as long as they weren't killed off intentionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...ion-diversity/

A quick Google search will you. This came from CNN. I'm sure there are much more sources aswell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    who cares if one particular color disappears
    I can tell you're against diversity.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-17 at 07:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I can tell you're against diversity.
    Err..what?

10+ Year Old Account

Jokes aside, does it matter? people of all colors are still humans, who cares if one particular color disappears, as long as they weren't killed off intentionally.

They're still one in the same by soul. But physical characteristics show otherwise. This does not mean we should treat others differently in anyway however.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2016-03-17 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    The white race will be the first extinction of the earth, and the main reason is because the number of children per white couple is lower than that of other races . If We kill other races, we are not going anywhere it just causes more escalated conflict eventually resorting to nuclear warfare and destroying our planet in the process. The only way to change this would procreate four or more children. IMO I believe it has to do with white guilt aswell from left wing ideology.
    Doesn't get any more racist than that. I sure wouldn't mind you going extinct.

Is that you Calvin Candie?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

[IMG]http://image.slidesharecdn.com/1-forensicanthropology-100210160704-phpapp02/95/anthropology-26-728.jpg?cb=1265839679[IMG]
    And your point being?

10+ Year Old Account
    2 eyes, a nose, some teeth, yup, all human.

All the races will disappear and form a new super race the more we mix about, who cares.

Deleted
    Race doesn't matter that much anyhow (thankfully). However - White-ish people will be around for quite a while. Even if there are no longer "Purebloods" or "Aryans" or whatever you want to call them out there. So no, more "mixed race people" do not concern me.

Or you could just interbreed so everyone disappears into some new, vaguely tan ethnicity so we can move beyond bullshit like this. Or at least try to. Humans are really good at finding differences then fighting over them.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Deleted
    So....they have different skulls so they're not human? what are you saying? I don't get it, help me out.

So?

Like seriously, so? Why do you care that your skin colour will not be around in thousands upon thousands of years?

Do you care this much about your hair colour too? Like raelly

7+ Year Old Account
    Err..what?
    Diversity means living around people of different skin colors. You don't get more diversity when one goes away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And your point being?
    .. something about skull - and thus brain size.
    I guess he haven't seen a Neanderthal skull -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And your point being?
    That theyre not the same by paleontology. They have physical characteristics that make them different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Diversity means living with people of different skin colors. You don't get more diversity when one goes away.
    You do if the reason they disappeared was interbreeding. And if white people disappear because they didn't breed enough, that's nobody's fault, and it doesn't make me "against diversity" because I'm not terrified of it happening.