Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Are you trying to create a counter-movement? A...gategate?
    plzstop .

Deleted
    Are you trying to create a counter-movement? A...gategate?
    To which the countercountermovent #stopgategate will arise.
    Which will in turn spark #stopstopgategate
    From that point on it's fairly normal to wair your panties on your head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    plzstop .
    #plzstopgategate...gate

Freedom or safety.

I can't protect you from butts.

It seems trivial now, but this is what SJW does, it picks away at glorious things like freedom of expression until there is nothing left. On that day the censors win, the fascists rise up, the light in the world grows dim and true horror emerges.

A world without light, a world where we are terrified of each other, terrified of ourselves, where we throw away millions of dollars and hours to protect the feelings of the most sensitive. Where we run in circles chasing our tails because the very sight of them hurts others feeling. While all of this transpires the last few remaining sensible people in the world are swallowed by secret police never to be seen again. Darkness spreads science and progress screeches to a halt and religion is crowned king and Ted Cruz it's sovereign, it's the world you are choosing when you choose fear and censorship. But at least your feelings will be spared for a few precious seconds.

I wish these SJWs could see the world they are creating, sadly they-like the holocaust deniers-will need to see it for themselves.

Make a choice. Right now. Either you stand for freedom and bear your share of the burden, or you choose SJW and go run and hide while everything good in the world dies.
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2016-03-31 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.

Personally? I like Tracer's ass. I generally play females in games, 'cos I'd rather like what I'm looking at when I play. 'Tis my choice. What's funnier, however, is twofold:

1. People using "SJW" as a pejorative. So... People should be sorry about hoping for a world with equal opportunities and treatment?

2. Describing a girl as "95% spunk" is about as hideous a thing as you can say about her being... Loose with her affections.

And for the record, I don't think they were going to change it all along. I think it's a mealy-mouthed "explanation" for them becoming extremely risk-averse after the silliness with Tyrande or Ji Firepaw.

Just my opinion.

OPINION, INTERNET.

OP is obviously anti-anti-SJW.

I think anti-anti-anti-SJW needs to speak up over the lunacy.

But seriously it's a legitimate criticism. These people are ruining the video game industry. They are second only to fanboys in damage to the gaming industry for normal people who just want to enjoy a fucking game.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only sad thing here is that people actually give enough of a shit to let this become a thing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Well.

Personally? I like Tracer's ass. I generally play females in games, 'cos I'd rather like what I'm looking at when I play. 'Tis my choice. What's funnier, however, is twofold:

1. People using "SJW" as a pejorative. So... People should be sorry about hoping for a world with equal opportunities and treatment?
    AND STOP

Social Justice is about equal opportunity.

SJW is about crying because Lara Croft's boobs are too big, and that makes me sad, therefore Lara Croft shouldn't have any boobs at all because nobody should have to (or be allowed to) experience something the SJW doesn't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything's a gate nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Everything's a gate nowadays.
    The funny thing is it's all in the namesake of "Watergate" which was a political scandal of it's day, and yet hardly compares in scope to the crookedness of today's "business as usual" with politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    SJW is about crying because Lara Croft's boobs are too big, and that makes me sad, therefore Lara Croft shouldn't have any boobs at all because nobody should have to (or be allowed to) experience something the SJW doesn't like.
    I see.

Well, gosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

It's the butt, apparently.
    And how is that sexy, or better, how is that sexier than the other 2000 times you see that part of the body in the game? Also the picture is full figure, if it were zoomed in I could perhaps understand the male gaze, but as far as I can see there is no emphasis on that specific part of the body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The funny thing is it's all in the namesake of "Watergate" which was a political scandal of it's day, and yet hardly compares in scope to the crookedness of today's "business as usual" with politics.
    Well hyperbole is part of their repertoire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying that keeping sexy poses to sexy character and funny poses to funny characters is not on the same level as putting Tracer in a burqa?!

Nice PR anyways...
    So a character can't be both funny and sexy ? What is this the world of 1 dimensional characters?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have already lost DoA:Extreme 3 ... I don't want to lose more.

Thanks to SJW harassment, developers are caving left and right.

I have made up my mind to not support developers who cave. All it does is set a precedence and encourages it.

I don't want the game industry to become Disney-fied.

PS: It's even more depressing when it's big companies like Blizzard that are caving. They have the power to stand up for artistic freedom ... but they don't.

Overwatch has SJW's fingerprints all over it. With the muscle women character because "diversity" - note, I don't have a problem with the character, but I do have a problem with the intent behind her creation, i.e. to fit the crazy social narrative of the SJWs.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2016-03-31 at 01:47 PM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Well hyperbole is part of their repertoire.
    That combined with a disease-like need to bitch and cry about literally anything..

Triggerwatch is the new name of the game to me. It's impossible, unthinkable, that there would be fanservice in a video game!

The fact that a pixel animation in a computer game has become such an issue is sadly pathetic. Move on, it doesn't change anything.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

It isnt that they took a sexy ass pose out of the game. Its more due to the fact that Blizzard has become a bunch of spineless pussies bowing down to the pc crowd / SJW (lol warrior lololololol). I miss the days of them laughing at the morons when they would bitch about non issues.

Deleted
    There are already threads on this. Did we really need one in Gen OT as well?