Deleted

Now I know why they want nearly 1 dollar for 1 lootbox

6 Boxes, all complete crap. GG.

Paying for boxes just seems...lame. They should just remove it honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    Why? Don't buy them. They give you no power edge or any advantage over people who don't buy them.

Yea you seriously don't have to spend a penny on the game (after purchasing it that is)... there's nothing but vanity in those loot boxes. Vanilla skins are cool too.

I wonder how many threads we're going to see complaining about cosmetic micro-transactions.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    6 Boxes, all complete crap. GG.
    Subjective opinion at best, and is the nature of random.
    I suspect for most players there will be only a minority of the items they want, and therefore the majority from boxes will be unwanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I wonder how many threads we're going to see complaining about cosmetic micro-transactions.
    A lot.
    Some already, and are going to be a lot more from people who insist their repetition of the same thing is somehow more valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Ummm... 3!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Subjective opinion at best, and is the nature of random.
    I suspect for most players there will be only a minority of the items they want, and therefore the majority from boxes will be unwanted.

A lot.
    Some already, and are going to be a lot more from people who insist their repetition of the same thing is somehow more valid.

3 greys and 1 blue in all 6 boxes is PRETTy bad. All of those were icons and voice lines.

3 greys and 1 blue in all 6 boxes is PRETTy bad. All of those were icons and voice lines.
    First post that I saw about these boxes involved someone getting 2 epics within 7 boxes. Random loot is random, that's how these systems always work.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I opened one box and got a legendary skin, anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.. Also considering its all cosmetic stuff, what you may see as crap is someone elses favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    It's as if you don't earn them through leveling, where said leveling has infinite levels that have an xp cap out past 23... !

i.e. -- You'll unlocked everything eventually just by playing the game...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just make levels and get that shit for free, you'll eventually end up with extra coins (from boxes or double drops) and you can use them to buy the skins you like/miss

Deleted
    If you don't like the system, then stop buying the boxes and if you're blessed with money that you don't need, throw it on something that actually matters instead, like a charity or something.

Or, you can, of course, blow your money on extra chances of getting random cosmetic shit. It's your (or your parents', whatever) money.

Deleted
    Another box and 3 grey + 1 blue.........random......sure

Another box and 3 grey + 1 blue.........random......sure
    Well yeah. I opened one and got a legendary, a blue and 2 greys.

Praise be to RNGesus.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

FIREFIGHTER MEI in my level 9 box!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    FIREFIGHTER MEI in my level 9 box!!!!!
    Back in Beta I got the Djinnyatta skin out of my first box.

Closing because this thread doesn't seem to have anything constructive going on.