Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea, you're clearly 65 years old. This thread is pointless.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Hi,

Just so you know, I got this pet on a bored/boring day ... went about three zones and got tired of it, and flew back, and on the last spot before Dalaran ... voila ... and this was 2 days after I posted.

The timing and weirdness of it "showing up" ... is too strange for me, after I moaned and groaned about it ... but camping in this game, like waiting for rain in Mars (the island by Stranglethorn), is boring ... I already leveled 12 pets from 8 to 12 in there ... and yeah ... the Unborn Witch is worth having ... interesting design and fight style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Yea, you're clearly 65 years old. This thread is pointless.
    If you only knew what gift this game can be at 65 for folks that have hand/eye coordination problems, you would not sit on your high throne and take a dump!

There are some things that you obviously do not know or understand ... btw, one of the world's best brain surgeons, is a gamer ... and pvp'r ... why? The details and pinpoint accuracy of his movement with his hand, is the difference in his surgeries ... you go ahead ... tell me you would not want to trust the best with his hands in your brain!

Grow up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this thread now. We don't need to turn this into a tangent of who has had it harder in a video game.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)