Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am hesitantly excited about FutureState. I'm glad that it's only two months, I just hope I can only pick up the parts that interest me and ignore the rest.

Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Should be a trailer of The Suicide Squad today

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...21388185726979

I'll just drop this here. Did I mention that a trailer is coming tomorrow? #TheSuicideSquad

I just fucking hope this movie isn't another Margot Robbie egotrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Don't we all

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Don't we all
    What's really annoying about her portrayal of Harley Quinn is that it's not even interesting. She's just annoying.

I would happily see her crossover with Halle Berry's Catwoman just for the sheer insanity of it all.

Gunn at least has me cautiously optimistic after the trailer. And from a long time comic fan, yes I geeked out about the “kaiju”

You're not gonna like the start of the trailer lol
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I like what Gunn did for the Guardians, but I'm still very meh about this trailer. I dunno, to me, there wasn't something that should hook me into be interested in the movie.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Disappointed they made King Shark into another dumb character. I much prefer the King Shark of the Harley Quinn animated series. Though I thought Cena was great as Peacemaker and the forest of dicks thing did make me guffaw.

Last edited by Fencers; 2021-03-26 at 09:47 PM.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

Technically she is becoming to the DC Universe what Hugh Jackmans Wolverine was to the X-Men movies.

I remember people saying 'we want a Wolverine movie, we want a Wolverine movie' before Origins and it was like YOU HAD 3. The first three X-Men movies were basically Wolverine featuring some X-Men :P

One thing that gives me faith is that James Gunn is on board and he did good at giving limelight to all the characters in GotG so I have hope that everyone or mostly everyone will getting some limelight in Suicide Squad. The whole tag line was 'don't get too attached' So they better make everyone at least in some way sympathetic, to awe us when they get offed :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-03-26 at 10:10 PM.

The trailers make it painfully obvious Captain Boomarang isnt long for this world.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Technically she is becoming to the DC Universe what Hugh Jackmans Wolverine was to the X-Men movies.

I remember people saying 'we want a Wolverine movie, we want a Wolverine movie' before Origins and it was like YOU HAD 3. The first three X-Men movies were basically Wolverine featuring some X-Men :P

One thing that gives me faith is that James Gunn is on board and he did good at giving limelight to all the characters in GotG so I have hope that everyone or mostly everyone will getting some limelight in Suicide Squad. The whole tag line was 'don't get too attached' So they better make everyone at least in some way sympathetic, to awe us when they get offed :P
    Except Jackman has charisma and wasn’t in a role that chewed scenery the wrong way. With Robbie she’s that Jared Leto kind of actor who wants to either try and win and Oscar with every role or be the ‘scene stealer’. And even then, Wolverine was boring AF apart from X2, DOFP and Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I much prefer the King Shark of the Harley Quinn animated series.
    Harley Quinn animated is such a freaking treasure! And yes, King Shark in that show is an incredible character. We are eagerly anticipating the next season.

As for the new Suicide Squad movie ... we enjoyed the first one well enough but my wife is disappointed for no Will Smith or Joker in this one. I'm optimistic about this and will definitely watch it since we have HBO Max. I love new movies showing up on my TV the day they release.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

No Will Smith or Joker...now I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

I think she's more becoming what Mystique was to the X-men movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think she's more becoming what Mystique was to the X-men movies.
    So true. And boy Lawrence Mystique was awful.

Just watched the trailer for The Suicide Squad. Looked amazing, just like the last one... let’s hope this isn’t a repeat, where the trailer is better than the movie.
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Word. The new trailer has me cautiously optimistic. I'll trust Gunn. And hope the studios didn't meddle.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

that was cringy n desperate af..how old are those eat all the dicks jokes?

I feel like that pedo hasn't moved on since the Taserface days..he ain't getting my money..

This trailer is completely meh to me. Sounds like a movie made of a succession of one-liners, dick jokes and old clichés ("we're all gonna die", haven't we heard that a zillion times already ?) with nothing in-between, except probably sexual or violent scenes just for the "shock" value.