Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So will we see Miller and Heard in another DC movie?
    What's next, casting Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    So will we see Miller and Heard in another DC movie?
    What's next, casting Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor?
    Already been done,he was horrible,Brandon Routh was the only good part of that movie,the rest sucked.

They should get that kid that played mark zuckerberg in social network.

Thats who you think of when you think of Lex luthor

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Already been done,he was horrible,Brandon Routh was the only good part of that movie,the rest sucked.
    Was he horrible? I don't remember much about his performance. But the Lex Luthor he was playing (the same character from the first two Superman movies) wasn't exactly...good...to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Was he horrible? I don't remember much about his performance. But the Lex Luthor he was playing (the same character from the first two Superman movies) wasn't exactly...good...to begin with.
    He was,it was easily the worst Superman film made,it makes Snyder's movie look Oscar worthy in comparison.

/shrug
    Been forever since I watched it, but I do remember that my impression of it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone else was making it seem. But then again, my first impression of The Dark Knight was "that's it?" when everyone else was splooging all over it. So what do I know.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2022-06-22 at 06:04 AM.

The only memorable thing of that Superman was the meme they made of Spacey yelling "Wrong" in Amy Adams/Lois Lane's face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should've added /s I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The only memorable thing of that Superman was the meme they made of Spacey yelling "Wrong" in Amy Adams/Lois Lane's face.
    I don't know. The scene of him catching the plane was pretty great.

And it was Kate Bosworth, not Amy Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    So will we see Miller and Heard in another DC movie? What's next, casting Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor?
    They should make a support group.

He was,it was easily the worst Superman film made,it makes Snyder's movie look Oscar worthy in comparison.
    *cough*Superman3*cough*

Superman 4 is on the awful comic book movie viewing list. I’ll update this post when I get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    They should just cut bait on both Miller and Heard, recast them and reshoot their scenes in their respective movies, and move on. As much as I love DC, I don't plan on watching either movie with those actors in them. I imagine many people feel the same, plus it's just really bad PR to be associated with either of these harassers.
    I have seen the stories of Ezra Miller, but I wonder how much the general public is aware of it? Not a lot of headlines other than entertainment sites that I've seen. That said, I didn't really like him much as Flash anyway.

Everyone has a pretty good idea of who Amber Heard is though, but I'm not sure how many folks know what roles she had/ has. Most of the folks at work were pro-Depp, but actually didn't know she had even been in Aquaman.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I have seen the stories of Ezra Miller, but I wonder how much the general public is aware of it? Not a lot of headlines other than entertainment sites that I've seen. That said, I didn't really like him much as Flash anyway.

Everyone has a pretty good idea of who Amber Heard is though, but I'm not sure how many folks know what roles she had/ has. Most of the folks at work were pro-Depp, but actually didn't know she had even been in Aquaman.
    Good points, not everyone is always up-to-date with the most recent celebrity scandals. That said, I imagine when these movies near release there will be a lot more talk about what's been going on. Whether that will be enough to sway the viewing public against the films or not, I can't imagine. I just know that, personally, I'd feel a lot better with these two gone (and Ray Fisher back!).

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    Good points, not everyone is always up-to-date with the most recent celebrity scandals. That said, I imagine when these movies near release there will be a lot more talk about what's been going on. Whether that will be enough to sway the viewing public against the films or not, I can't imagine. I just know that, personally, I'd feel a lot better with these two gone (and Ray Fisher back!).
    Could you imagine if Ezra Miller dodges the law long enough and actually gets served/ arrested at an official Flash event? That would not be a good bit of press, I'd think.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I think they might have to either reshoot with a new actor or scrap the flash movie. Releasing as is is a huge PR risk. Aquaman 2 they can probably get away with because its female on male domestic violence and she is supposedly only in the film for 10-20 minutes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I liked the first one well enough, but I did think it was pretty strange that EVERYONE ended up with powers.

I liked the first one well enough, but I did think it was pretty strange that EVERYONE ended up with powers.
    So weird considering the Shazam Family dates back to 1942.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    So weird considering the Shazam Family dates back to 1942.
    ...and I would find it equally strange if Batman's cadre of Robins and Batgirls all showed up in his origin/first time donning the cowl movie as well.

...and I would find it equally strange if Batman's cadre of Robins and Batgirls all showed up in his origin/first time donning the cowl movie as well.
    Very much not the same thing. Especially with the modern versions of Shazam. If you were surprised you didn’t recognize any of the character names or the story being told.