Quote Originally Posted by Meradith View Post
    I have played with this setup some. I find it fairly paradoxical. The purpose of playing SotC is twofold. First you have more mana to cast your bigger hps spells and second it forces you into a melee style that allows you to benefit more from RT which means extra TFTs. If you are playing SotC, then I would think any spare moment you have, you are hitting boss. These melee attacks, of course, cancel soothing mist just like most other non direct heal abilities. So I guess my question is, if you are SotC and RT, shouldn't you be using your other moments for big hps heals and not just soothing channel? I would think your hps would be pretty darn low, like "wtf is this monk doing" from the raid leader low. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
    Yes, you are either spending your spare GCDs on SotC OR Soothing Mist. I don't think he was implying there is a sotc+soothing playstyle.

Our Mistweaver needs some help, I asked her for a certain log to upload but she was uncertain.

So I took this one from last night:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=24

What can she improve? Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzer View Post
    Our Mistweaver needs some help, I asked her for a certain log to upload but she was uncertain.

Tried to pull it up on www.checkmywow.com but wouldn't work. Just looking at logs. I assume she is wasting Uplifting Trance procs since she had more healing from ReM than vivify, not casting Enveloping Mist, Sheiluns Gift wasn't casted enough (use at around 6 stacks), too many Effuse casts. That's just at first look. Have her upload the logs to check my wow and it'll give her an idea of what she needs to work on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    MW is terrible in dungeons. Still No MW has passed M+ 15 yet.
    You are incorrect. MW is not terrible. MW are great healers in dungeons its just that no one wants to take them due to the ignorant stigma surrounding them.

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Tried to pull it up on www.checkmywow.com but wouldn't work. Just looking at logs. I assume she is wasting Uplifting Trance procs since she had more healing from ReM than vivify, not casting Enveloping Mist, Sheiluns Gift wasn't casted enough (use at around 6 stacks), too many Effuse casts. That's just at first look. Have her upload the logs to check my wow and it'll give her an idea of what she needs to work on.

- - - Updated - - -
    Does she use Thunder Focus Tea enough? Where can I find your logs? She doesn't do logs unfortunaly.

First thing I see is way too much Effuse use. Not enough Essence Font (but that can depend on how your other healers handle AE damage).

She's at least doing a bit of dps in between some casts, assuming in the inside phase, moreso than the other healers (druid is close though).

Revival overheal is very high - possibly sub optimal usage - but then again might be using it to dispel after bloods?

In my opinion, though, this isn't a great fight to parse to look for problems - I'm never really taxed on the fight healing wise in heroic and spend a good bit of time dpsing. For example, in my last log I looked at, I put out about 60% of the healing I do on other fights. Sure, she can pump out some more hps, but she might not be as good at heal sniping as your other healers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does she use Thunder Focus Tea enough? Where can I find your logs? She doesn't do logs unfortunaly.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1KYpBaX6QcRkPznh I am Hordek.

Thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who got a nice weakaura for Innervate and Symbol of Hope? Tried making my own but then I realized how horrible I am when it comes to WA.
    Hi

Deleted

Overall Il'gynoth, The Heart of Corruption is a quite bad fight for mistweaver hps. Its the fight inside EM that requires least hps. Almost all damage is burst. Logg isnt really complete either as cant see Talents, traits, gear or stats.

But looking what I can see uptime on renewing mists is to low it should be close to 100%. Looking at the crit% numbers crit seem to be on the low as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Anyone who got a nice weakaura for Innervate and Symbol of Hope? Tried making my own but then I realized how horrible I am when it comes to WA.
    I don't know about "nice" but this is the one I made: It's a horseshoe around your character that depletes with the duration. Blue for mana tea, gold for innervate/symbol of hope.

wago.io/4ylpnas6W
    Last edited by Mensonge; 2016-10-18 at 02:30 PM.

Torn between healer alt, resto shaman vs mw monk for m+ (won't be doing raids I think) . I have both them at 110 and I like both mechanics and can't decide. I like mw's unique playstyle but, in my opinion, resto brings more things to the group (heroism, hex, ranged interrupt).
    What do you guys think for m7+ , will mw monk having a hard time with pugs or should I go with shamy?

Deleted
    Can someone help me figure out wether "Nether Anti-Toxin" is better than "Heightened Senses" for raiding or not? (Nether Anti-toxin (840) vs. Heightened Senses (865))
    These are my thoughts:
    Heightened Senses is very unreliable, and seems awkward if it just procs in downtimes, though very strong if it procs when you need the ekstra stats.
    NAT has a decent heal, and it is even a HoT so chances for overhealing is lowered that way. If there is no damage to heal, it still provides targets with a haste buff, which translates to more dps, and that is never bad.
    Hope someone can help

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarimonk View Post
    Can someone help me figure out wether "Nether Anti-Toxin" is better than "Heightened Senses" for raiding or not? (Nether Anti-toxin (840) vs. Heightened Senses (865))
    These are my thoughts:
    Heightened Senses is very unreliable, and seems awkward if it just procs in downtimes, though very strong if it procs when you need the ekstra stats.
    NAT has a decent heal, and it is even a HoT so chances for overhealing is lowered that way. If there is no damage to heal, it still provides targets with a haste buff, which translates to more dps, and that is never bad.
    Hope someone can help
    heightened senses is better 100%, it's not even a question

How much do you value the arcway 5% heal bonus ring? I got a 845 one and use the effect for revival but I'm not sure if a 850 ring with crit/vers + socket would be better.

By the way. If anyone is interested in the Chi-Ji vs Statue comparison for 7.1, i have verified at iLevel 0 and at level 110, the Statue will heal for slightly more than Chi-Ji in a 3 minute interval, but not by much.

Of course this does not take account both spells' potential to overheal, or that Chi-Ji is typically not used exactly on CD, or that Soothing Mist gets buffs by the Artifact and is more affected by the Enveloping Mist buff.

I guess what I took away from that is that the Statue does not lag behind HPS wise anymore in 7.1.
    Last edited by lycrates; 2016-10-18 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Found with unison shoulders in 5 mans I like haste / crit more then having lot of mastery.

Finaly gotten the 3 golden trait.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-10-19 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    I was wondering about trying Fistweaving, but i would like to know the stat weighs or a way to calculate them on my own. Also if anyone could explain to me, why Fistweaving is worse (thats what i've heard) the regular Mistweaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Veloces View Post
    I was wondering about trying Fistweaving, but i would like to know the stat weighs or a way to calculate them on my own. Also if anyone could explain to me, why Fistweaving is worse (thats what i've heard) the regular Mistweaving?
    there no point in doing fistweaving 100% of the time anymore, since we dont produce heal with our damage

the best is heal normally and do some damage whenever possible

or if you take RT just use rsk on cd, while doing this ^

Deleted

ll'gynoth is quite a bad fight to use as a bench, something like Ursoc is better.

Her renewing mist usage isn't terrible, could do with more uptime though should be going 90%+.
    Essence Font healing is pretty low, anytime you have at least 6 people to heal this is the way to do it.
    Vivify off UT procs.
    Using far far too much effuse, like effuse is currently bad and should really see little to no use.

Chi burst...where is it. Amazing talent capable of millions of healing per encounter.

As far as i can see shes opted for FT instead of Mana Tea she shouldn't be going OOM on ll'gynoth but is she doing so on other fights? If so she should be going MT instead.

even at 100% on that life cocoon that would put mine at like 2.4 million shield