Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    Well, you don't have to do the math, duh
    Pretty much.

"Is it a tier set you'll lose from putting on that now titanforged 985? Then just stare sadly at it".

Can't stand how many ilvl upgrades I've had to pass on due to losing a tier bonus, or sub optimal stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'm honestly glad that tier is going away. Having to fit around tier slots this expansion has been pretty wonky with legion legendaries and titanforging. The only thing I'm going to miss is class-themed sets.
    Tier sets can (and have been) be a great way to add variety to a play style from tier to tier, if they stick to more creative bonuses rather than just boosting damage on certain abilities. Titanforging and the obnoxious number of legendaries are what needs to go. Sticking a near-mandatory legendary like Whisper, that does nothing for game play, in a tier slot is just terrible design. Soul of the Highlord is a step in the right direction being in a ring slot and changing up the way you play. I'm not sure what all of the changes will be for these systems, but I'm a bit disappointed to see tier sets go. They have been pretty iconic and there are far worse things that could be fixed first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Tier sets can (and have been) be a great way to add variety to a play style from tier to tier, if they stick to more creative bonuses rather than just boosting damage on certain abilities. Titanforging and the obnoxious number of legendaries are what needs to go. Sticking a near-mandatory legendary like Whisper, that does nothing for game play, in a tier slot is just terrible design. Soul of the Highlord is a step in the right direction being in a ring slot and changing up the way you play. I'm not sure what all of the changes will be for these systems, but I'm a bit disappointed to see tier sets go. They have been pretty iconic and there are far worse things that could be fixed first.
    Yeah I get that. I guess I'm just tired of juggling around tier slots and legendaries(which I'm glad that legendaries are going away).

On a different note, Simcraft is being...interesting. Apparently my best setup has me at 27% crit, 22.5% haste, 12.7% vers and 50.6% mastery for both ST and AoE, though that throws me off since Mastery's been the best for a while, or should be according to most guides. Idunno.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-01-24 at 05:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Let us ponder on the nature of Light and how It conducts It's will through different bearers...
    As in: what did Turlion actually do now that we've found him?
    Like, anything? At all?

Let us ponder on the nature of Light and how It conducts It's will through different bearers...
    As in: what did Turlion actually do now that we've found him?
    Like, anything? At all?
    He tanked a demon for us without a shield.
    What a bad prot paladin.

Although he did help find Velen too, and stop the Argassian reach from attacking us

Either way, I'm so confused on why they won't remove steed from the GCD.
    It just feels so awkward for pve, and it feels outright punishing for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    He tanked a demon for us without a shield.
    What a bad prot paladin.

Although he did help find Velen too, and stop the Argassian reach from attacking us

Either way, I'm so confused on why they won't remove steed from the GCD.
    It just feels so awkward for pve, and it feels outright punishing for pvp
    Wow.
    Feats worthy of such an general of Supreme Forces of Light right there.

You do realize that taking deep dark stead off gcd would make it a semi decent skill, right?

What legendaries do you guys (and girls) use for AoE? I haven't really given it much thought before but now that I've had all legendaries for retribution for a long while I thought it'd be good to be optimized for AoE as well as ST. I'm thinking that Divine Storm chest, whatever its called, and cloak or talent ring. Because KBW (Kil'jaedens burning wish) has a rather long cooldown.

The Divine Storm chest is indeed very good for AoE. Given that it effectively scales with HoPo generation, it would probably just be used with Liadrin's ring or that Crusade belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Soulring and Cloak are the best aoe combo you can get.
    Chest is utter shite and is counterlogical for aoe situations.

Deleted
    Sooo, alpha bois, get hyped for another ret expansion aaaand it's gone.

This is the first glimpse at our talent tree: http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#L

WoA over Crusade?

I don't think anyone will go for that talent tbh.

Spell changes: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post48760841

No more auto bubble, we're gonna die a lot this time.
    Last edited by mmocdc4d0d4c33; 2018-01-26 at 08:46 AM.

an awesome build.
    can not fathom why you would not be as hyped as I am.
    and I can't contain my joy at this very moment.

Deleted
    an awesome build.
    can not fathom why you would not be as hyped as I am.
    and I can't contain my joy at this very moment.
    Most of your posts are full of sarcasm and irony so i'll take a guess and say that this is one of the many :P

Quote Originally Posted by stelmat View Post
    Most of your posts are full of sarcasm and irony so i'll take a guess and say that this is one of the many :P
    how could you!
    Isn't it an incredibly wise idea to put nerfed WoA with longer cd against Crusade?
    Such an great IQ was required to increase BoJ cd!
    they are dedicated this time, I'm telling you!

So... Stumbled unto this:

Shield of Vengeance Creates a barrier of holy light that absorbs [*2,000% of Attack Power* shield;] damage for until cancelled. When the barrier is consumed, all damage absorbed is dealt as Holy damage divided across all enemies within 8 yds. Can be cast in Shadowform. Paladin - Retribution Spec. Instant. 2 min cooldown.
    Confirmation of Void Elf Paladins?

Maybe a new Void Paladin spec?

Or just a typo?

Madness will consume you!!!

no.
    Just bzzd being it's usual professional self with tooltips as usual.

Yeah this new talent tree is definitely not staying as it is. This is very early alpha. Wake of Ashes should not be competing with Crusade or Divine Purpose, it should just be baseline. It makes sense they put JoL/WoG/JV on the same row, that I can kinda get behind. Unbreakable Spirit/Cavalier/Eye for an Eye though? I'm kinda iffy on this. Just make a mobility row, flat-out. Cavalier/Speed of Light/Long Arm of the Law or something. Make Cavalier give 2 extra charges and give Divine Steed itself a minute cooldown. Consecration should be baseline, you can't balance that against anything effectively in talents. Do away with Final Verdict as it is. Put Execution Sentence in WoA's current place, and make it hit like a truck. Judgment of Light should just be a thing we have, it wouldn't hurt. Word of Glory shouldn't have charges because it feels really bad that way, make it weaker if need be.

There's more I want to say but that's it for now.

Make Cavalier give 2 extra charges and give Divine Steed itself a minute cooldown.
    No.

Whatever happened to being laconic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    So... Stumbled unto this:

Confirmation of Void Elf Paladins?

Maybe a new Void Paladin spec?

Or just a typo?
    I mean, it does say Shadowform - isn't that the Shadow Priest ability?

10+ Year Old Account

ahh yes how I do like being kited even more then usual.......I want pursuit back ......

Blessing of Freedom Places a blessing on a party or raid member, granting immunity to movement impairing and forced movement effects and increasing movement speed by 30% for until cancelled. 15% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

No cd to BoF? And +30% mov increase?