Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Again - who the fuck cares whether or not Cruz, Ryan, and McCain support him? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM! He got the most votes in the HISTORY of the Republican primary! You acutely think that because Cruz doesn't support him that everyone who likes Cruz will automatically NOT vote for Trump? FFS - people are not robots
    You are not the American People. You are You. You can only speak for YOU. Don't assume you represent all that is good in the world and anyone who disagrees is bad. You are You.

Obviously someone cares if those three support him or else theyw ould not of boo'd them at the convention for not supporting him. Cruz isn't going to vote for Trump because Trump defamed his wife and father. Everyone wants to boo Cruz for saying enough is enough but no one is booing the person responsible, Trump. Trump didn't need to say what he said and yet he couldn't resist because he is one part conspiracy nut and two parts revenge oriented. While Cruz signed an agreement to support Trump that agreement did not include, "Even if he says my Dad helped plan the killing of JFK."

7+ Year Old Account
    Again - who the fuck cares whether or not Cruz, Ryan, and McCain support him? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM! He got the most votes in the HISTORY of the Republican primary! You acutely think that because Cruz doesn't support him that everyone who likes Cruz will automatically NOT vote for Trump? FFS - people are not robots
    LOL. You of course forgot to mention that when offered a choice more people in the GOP primaries voted for someone else than Trump.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    And what if he is not?
    Then his 30 years in public eye was a scam. This Trump isn't some new being... He didn't hatch out of some egg at the point of Aprentice airing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yeah good luck with that.

Act one is he beats the primary, which he is assured to do given the support and resources.

Act two is he leads the campaign to primary each and every one of the Freedom Caucus in 2018 and squash a Trumpkins sequel.
    I'm sure you felt the same way about Eric Cantor.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Damn right - I support him 100%

Nothing but your self-inflated opinion.
    You're damn right it's opinion. But I think given every thing Trump has said since... oh I don't know, day three of his campaign, pretty damn justified.

THis is a man who has insulted, and doubled down on the insults, to women, minorities, our allies, war heroes, prisoners of war, this disabled, children, and our allies. This is a man who has, at every turn, shown his lack of patriotism by denegrating America and making up ridiculous self-justifying fables. This is a man who consistently has shown that he has no concept of anything going on in this country or the world. This is a man who encouraged Russia, our enemy, to hack his opponent, threatened civil unrest if he loses.

Donald Trump is in every way unfit for high office. He is unacceptable. His beliefs, such as they are, range from cryptofascist to embracing of anti-Americanism.

But let's do some math.

The Democratic Party is, by far, the larger party in the United States. Hillary Clinton currently enjoys a 90% support rating among Democrats.

The smaller party, the Republican Party, currently has around 60% of the party supporting Trump. The way Republicans normally win is by having a higher percentage of this number (translating into turn out) than Democrats. Not this time. Not even close. Trump doesn't have enough people, period.

Now you factor in the fact that Independents are larger than either, and have gone Democratic in both the last Presidential elections AND current election polling... AND you add on top of that the rather large contingent of Conservatives and Republicans like myself who are #NeverTrump and voting for Hillary or not voting at all, and Trump is screwed.

But you know what. I don't really care to convince you of these things. You people have had off ramp after off ramp and you never take it. It's never enough. So here's the deal. You're going to fight. You're going to fight so damn hard, you don't know what more you can give. You're going to donate the maximum you can and volunteer. And you're going to lose. You're going to be nailed to the wall with the most punishing political defeat of the last sixty years. And the RNC, which will be purged first and foremost of Rince Priebus, the chief enabler of this fiasco, will have the list of every single donor, every single volunteer. And you people will be persona non-grata in a reformed Conservative Movement for years to come.

Trump doesn't lose alone Ransath. He loses, and every single one of you extremists go down with him. Defeating you people and you people knowing the enormity of your rejection, is even more important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I'm sure you felt the same way about Eric Cantor.
    Very, very different set of circumstances.

And in case you didn't notice, the first domino already fell. RIP one Freedom caucus loser in Kansas.

You maniacs represent a threat to the security of the United States and a threat to conservatism's future. In the months and years to come all going down.

Don't forget: the architects of most of the Republican Party's successes over the pasty 30 years are sitting this year out. They're gearing up for the follow up act, namely making sure that anyone who enthusiastically supported Trump has no future in the GOP.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-08-04 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they are not robots. But the actual elected officials, the Senators and Representatives, have their own agendas, and they don't seem to match. There are plenty of Republicans who are willing to block Trump's foolish or poorly-thought-out backwards policies. Even if Trump makes it to office, he still has to convince the other branches to work with him. Right now, he's not, and they're reacting appropriately. Because they're not robots, either.

You're damn right it's opinion. But I think given every thing Trump has said since... oh I don't know, day three of his campaign, pretty damn justified.

THis is a man who has insulted, and doubled down on the insults, to women, minorities, our allies, war heroes, prisoners of war, this disabled, children, and our allies. This is a man who has, at every turn, shown his lack of patriotism by denegrating America and making up ridiculous self-justifying fables. This is a man who consistently has shown that he has no concept of anything going on in this country or the world. This is a man who encouraged Russia, our enemy, to hack his opponent, threatened civil unrest if he loses.

Donald Trump is in every way unfit for high office. He is unacceptable. His beliefs, such as they are, range from cryptofascist to embracing of anti-Americanism.

But let's do some math.

The Democratic Party is, by far, the larger party in the United States. Hillary Clinton currently enjoys a 90% support rating among Democrats.

The smaller party, the Republican Party, currently has around 60% of the party supporting Trump. The way Republicans normally win is by having a higher percentage of this number (translating into turn out) than Democrats. Not this time. Not even close. Trump doesn't have enough people, period.

Now you factor in the fact that Independents are larger than either, and have gone Democratic in both the last Presidential elections AND current election polling... AND you add on top of that the rather large contingent of Conservatives and Republicans like myself who are #NeverTrump and voting for Hillary or not voting at all, and Trump is screwed.

But you know what. I don't really care to convince you of these things. You people have had off ramp after off ramp and you never take it. It's never enough. So here's the deal. You're going to fight. You're going to fight so damn hard, you don't know what more you can give. You're going to donate the maximum you can and volunteer. And you're going to lose. And the RNC, which will be purged first and foremost of Rince Priebus, the chief enabler of this fiasco, will have the list of every single donor, every single volunteer. And you people will be persona non-grata in a reformed Conservative Movement for years to come.

Trump doesn't lose alone Ransath. He loses, and every single one of you extremists go down with him. Defeating you people and you people knowing the enormity of your rejection, is even more important.

- - - Updated - - -

Very, very different set of circumstances.

And in case you didn't notice, the first domino already fell. RIP one Freedom caucus loser in Kansas.

You maniacs represent a threat to the security of the United States and a threat to conservatism's future. In the months and years to come all going down.

Don't forget: the architects of most of the Republican Party's successes over the pasty 30 years are sitting this year out. They're gearing up for the follow up act, namely making sure that anyone who enthusiastically supported Trump has no future in the GOP.
    You can't reason with people who shout racial slurs at rallies. I'm sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    YDon't assume you represent all that is good in the world and anyone who disagrees is bad. You are You.
    But that's okay for the progressives/liberals/democrats....right?

Anyways,

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Obviously someone cares if those three support him or else theyw ould not of boo'd them at the convention for not supporting him. Cruz isn't going to vote for Trump because Trump defamed his wife and father. Everyone wants to boo Cruz for saying enough is enough but no one is booing the person responsible, Trump. Trump didn't need to say what he said and yet he couldn't resist because he is one part conspiracy nut and two parts revenge oriented. While Cruz signed an agreement to support Trump that agreement did not include, "Even if he says my Dad helped plan the killing of JFK."
    The people that booed him did so because he reneged on an agreement - not because he DIDN'T support Trump (those are 2 separate issues which I hope you are able to grasp.)

Actually, I gained a lot of respect for Ted Cruz for NOT endorsing Trump for the reason that you stated. They tried to use the excuse of "oh well, it is just politics". Fuck that. Cruz actually stood up for himself and decided to take the heat for it. Good for him. Which is the complete OPPOSITE case with Bernie Sanders who bent over and took it as hard as he could (just like when those little black girls from BLM forced him to relinquish his mic and take a seat). I don't think I have even seen a more disgusting and PATHETIC political act than Bernie endorsing Clinton. That was the act of a complete and total pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No, they are not robots. But the actual elected officials, the Senators and Representatives, have their own agendas, and they don't seem to match. There are plenty of Republicans who are willing to block Trump's foolish or poorly-thought-out backwards policies. Even if Trump makes it to office, he still has to convince the other branches to work with him. Right now, he's not, and they're reacting appropriately. Because they're not robots, either.
    More than that, they're all turning on him.

Yesterdays news makes Ransath look ridiculous. Paul Manafort is pretty much saying "fuck this". The campaign is near mutiny. Newt Gingrich was planning an intervention with Gulani and Manafort... then comes out and says THAT. Chris Christe refuses to help.

This is a joke.

The best part is, Trump did this himself. He did it because he is a mentally unbalanced person and couldn't help himself. Hillary didn't even set him up. He PICKED these stupid fights, and said these stupid things and alienated his own people. He will do it again. He will do it because it is in his nature.

The Legion of Losers though? They'll never admit that they backed the stupdiest, lamest horse in the race because they got their panties in a twist about Social Justice Warriors, "PC" or some other minor issue that got wrapped around what passes for a brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    You can't reason with people who shout racial slurs at rallies. I'm sorry
    Absolutely correct. You can't. And I'm not even trying. Really, that write up is for others benefits. There are Conservatives who look at the legion of losers here with nothing but contempt and disgust. And we are legion. And we will clean up our mess.

But the Trumpkins? They're something to be politically humiliated and demoralized. They have no political future to speak of. They're a cancer who must be cut out.

As I said, no compromise, no mercy, no second chances. This is it. They better fight as hard as they can, until the bitter end, because should they lose, it's the wilderness forevermore for them. And by wilderness I mean a moonscape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I gained a lot of respect for Ted Cruz for NOT endorsing Trump for the reason that you stated. They tried to use the excuse of "oh well, it is just politics". Fuck that. Cruz actually stood up for himself and decided to take the heat for it. Good for him. Which is the complete OPPOSITE case with Bernie Sanders who bent over and took it as hard as he could (just like when those little black girls from BLM forced him to relinquish his mic and take a seat).
    Unless...and bear with me, this is a difficult subject for some people to grasp...unless both Cruz and Sanders view Trump as so poor of a choice, so dangerous to the future of our nation, that they one thing they agree on is that he shouldn't be President? And that both are willing to risk, maybe sacrifice, their political future to prevent that from happening?

I'll say this, my co-worker in the Graphic Design Art room is a Conservative nut job, raging on a daily basis about politics as if that is his one true addiction and he drinks from the well of Rush Limbaugh. He won't watch debates or anything but rather waits for the next day to see how Rush or guys like him 'translate it into republican' for him. I mean he makes other conservatives want to avoid talking with him about politics because he rages about the issues even though they agree with him. He thinks he is the smartest person in the world.

Even he started out liking Trump but around April he started admitting that Trump was a disaster, his candidate of choice was Cruz. Trump was still better than hillary but as of the RNC and DNC now he is convinced that Trump will lose the election and 'America is finished, conservatives no longer have a voice in this political system and Trump is going to ruin it for the entire party. My party is dead!" That "Hillary is the most beatable Democrat in history and he is losing to her! Fucking landslide of chaos!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn right - I support him 100%
    Of course you do. After all you are a self-admitted bigot.

"I am a bigot and proud of it. In fact, I have NO RESPECT AT ALL for someone who is not a bigot."

Birds of a feather and all that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget: the architects of most of the Republican Party's successes over the pasty 30 years are sitting this year out.
    Such as?

Short of Welfare Reform, which was championed by Newt Gingrich, who you just spent several pages tearing apart as Trump's mouth piece... What have Republicans done other than brainwash poor people with the bootstraps mentality and convince them that one day every single one of them will be rich?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing but your self-inflated opinion.
    You don't know what the word means. He isn't the one claiming to speak for American people, like you are doing. He is stating his opinion, which you interpret as him acting smart. It's showing your lack of self awareness, because your assessment of him trying to be smart, without pejorative defense of your ego... Actually means you think he is smart...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Actually, I gained a lot of respect for Ted Cruz for NOT endorsing Trump for the reason that you stated. They tried to use the excuse of "oh well, it is just politics". Fuck that. Cruz actually stood up for himself and decided to take the heat for it. Good for him. Which is the complete OPPOSITE case with Bernie Sanders who bent over and took it as hard as he could (just like when those little black girls from BLM forced him to relinquish his mic and take a seat). I don't think I have even seen a more disgusting and PATHETIC political act than Bernie endorsing Clinton. That was the act of a complete and total pussy.
    Bernie didn't want to risk his voters going to Trump. He disliked a Trump presidency more than a Clinton one. He didn't bend over for anyone. He chose to endorse her.

Deleted
    THis is a man who has insulted, and doubled down on the insults, to women, minorities, our allies, war heroes, prisoners of war, this disabled, children, and our allies. This is a man who has, at every turn, shown his lack of patriotism by denegrating America and making up ridiculous self-justifying fables. This is a man who consistently has shown that he has no concept of anything going on in this country or the world. This is a man who encouraged Russia, our enemy, to hack his opponent, threatened civil unrest if he loses..
    LOL - thanks, made my day.

More than that, they're all turning on him.

Yesterdays news makes Ransath look ridiculous. Paul Manafort is pretty much saying "fuck this". The campaign is near mutiny. Newt Gingrich was planning an intervention with Gulani and Manafort... then comes out and says THAT. Chris Christe refuses to help.

This is a joke.

The best part is, Trump did this himself. He did it because he is a mentally unbalanced person and couldn't help himself. Hillary didn't even set him up. He PICKED these stupid fights, and said these stupid things and alienated his own people. He will do it again. He will do it because it is in his nature.

The Legion of Losers though? They'll never admit that they backed the stupdiest, lamest horse in the race because they got their panties in a twist about Social Justice Warriors, "PC" or some other minor issue that got wrapped around what passes for a brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely correct. You can't. And I'm not even trying. Really, that write up is for others benefits. There are Conservatives who look at the legion of losers here with nothing but contempt and disgust. And we are legion. And we will clean up our mess.

But the Trumpkins? They're something to be politically humiliated and demoralized. They have no political future to speak of. They're a cancer who must be cut out.

As I said, no compromise, no mercy, no second chances. This is it. They better fight as hard as they can, until the bitter end, because should they lose, it's the wilderness forevermore for them. And by wilderness I mean a moonscape.
    A politician once said, "A lady came up to me during a losing election and said, "Don't worry, all the smart people will vote for you." to which I patted her hand and said, "Thank you but I need a majority to win."

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Of course you do. After all you are a self-admitted bigot.

"I am a bigot and proud of it. In fact, I have NO RESPECT AT ALL for someone who is not a bigot."

Birds of a feather and all that.
    He actually said that? Why do I waste my energy sometimes lol

But that's okay for the progressives/liberals/democrats....right?

Anyways,

The people that booed him did so because he reneged on an agreement - not because he DIDN'T support Trump (those are 2 separate issues which I hope you are able to grasp.)

It was a smart choice by Bernie, you have the choice of someone you don't want to be president but maybe will get some of your policies to go through or someone who will not only not do anything you want but will unravel all the things you have gotten through that you enjoy. This isn't about his bravery but simply picking the person who is closer to his ideology.

Deleted
    The only ridiculous one is you, Skroe.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-it-real.html

Things reached the point yesterday morning that CNBC’s John Harwood tweeted: “Longtime ally of Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager: 'Manafort not challenging Trump anymore. Mailing it in. Staff suicidal.'"

And there was this from CNN: “A source tells @DanaBashCNN that some Trump campaign staff are frustrated w/ candidate lately, ‘feel like they are wasting their time.’"

I am told by knowledgeable campaign sources that Manafort is not going anywhere and believes that Trump will be getting back on message.

I am further told that reports of a planned “intervention” with the candidate, led by Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani, are false.

And the sources also say that, contrary to media reports, party chairman Reince Priebus is not furious with Trump, though he is disappointed with the nominee’s refusal to endorse Paul Ryan.

Trump and the House speaker appear to have an increasingly tenuous relationship. Trump is also refusing to back John McCain, one of several Republicans who ripped him for his handling of the Khizr Khan controversy.

Manafort told Fox’s Jon Scott that the campaign is “in good shape.”

Asked about reports that outside allies were plotting an “intervention” with the candidate, Manafort said: "This is the first I'm hearing about it," adding that some in the media are “saying untrue things.