Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    If I main a hunter I'll 100% be BM. I think the dire beast stomp will be insane on AoE fights.
    AOE what? xD

You mean Myth+ i guess

7+ Year Old Account
    So far with BM, because the cleave range is the size of a pin head... (make bm cleave great again blizzard) on AoE fights, which right now are just the last two, and illygoth, it heavily relies on tanks to keep sht together. Otherwise MM is your go to AoE spec, sadly same with single target~

BM mobility will make up for little cleave range and ST DPS for 99% of players, TBH. Azor and other top 1% will do better with MM. Just my 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifritlol View Post
    BM mobility will make up for little cleave range and ST DPS for 99% of players, TBH. Azor and other top 1% will do better with MM. Just my 2 cents.
    It isn't that hard to position yourself correctly to hit everything with SW, and then Marked Shot everything for sweet deeps. you don't have to be top 1% to do that. Furthermore, you can't say BM st dps will be better, as they still need to do the final tuning.
    Last edited by mmocd42f5012c4; 2016-08-15 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drfloede View Post
    It isn't that hard to position yourself correctly to hit everything with SW, and then Marked Shot everything for sweet deeps. you don't have to be top 1% to do that. Furthermore, you can't say BM st dps will be better, as they still need to do the final tuning.
    The "hard part" would be Aimed shot with cast time, not positioning. And again, in theory, MM surpass BM on ST and AoE, but not everyone will be able to pull it out under pressure of a raid encounter.

Deleted
    Then it seems clear that the best option will be MM for raiding although not as competitive in mazzs hc and mm + . It has better single target damage ( although less burst) and is more versatile in cleave damage . I'm right?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do know the dungeon with seagulls is quite annoying as MM. I am pretty sure, I wouldn't want to do that one on Mythic+.

I will say a big worry is that SW+Marked shot is probably too brain dead OP. There absolutely is a skill to min/maxing that combo, but even if you don't, that's a lot of passive cleave for a talent combination that is already the best single target combo. It just feels like something they'll nerf by either nerfing SW's lack of rng or marked shot's multi target damage.

There's almost no negatives to the current best talent combo and in exchange you have a dps style that is unmatched by any other dps. Il'gynoth will be fun if nothing changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.