Thread: Artifact Traits

Deleted

Artifact Traits

Hallo everyone.

I've been looking alot into the artifact traits and preparing for legion.
    But i have yet to be answered, a big question.

The trait "Chaos Burn", how do we unlock that? Even by filling out the full artifact, i can't still select it. I'm pretty sure that it will take a lot to unlock, and gain, but it still wonders me how, does anyone know this?

Also, a 5% damage increase (All damage) seems quite op, together with the fact that it has 20 ranks - 100% damage increase at the end.

Every idea, fact or anything remotely near that, is appriciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazoon View Post
    Hallo everyone.

I've been looking alot into the artifact traits and preparing for legion.
    But i have yet to be answered, a big question.

The trait "Chaos Burn", how do we unlock that? Even by filling out the full artifact, i can't still select it. I'm pretty sure that it will take a lot to unlock, and gain, but it still wonders me how, does anyone know this?

Also, a 5% damage increase (All damage) seems quite op, together with the fact that it has 20 ranks - 100% damage increase at the end.

Every idea, fact or anything remotely near that, is appriciated. Thanks.
    It's not 5% + for each rank on that last node. It's a 0.5% increase so in the end it's 14.5% increased damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you max out all other traits you can start putting points into it.

Also every spec has that bonus damage trait, even tanks.

Does anyone have a suggestion for the Havoc trait path? any explaination would be appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post
    Also every spec has that bonus damage trait, even tanks.
    I thought the tanks one got changed to some survivability stat like % health, I know we get a small stamina and damage % increase with each point we put in overall though.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Lichbones View Post
    Does anyone have a suggestion for the Havoc trait path? any explaination would be appriciated
    Its posted in the Havoc guide. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-7-0-3-guide

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    I thought the tanks one got changed to some survivability stat like % health, I know we get a small stamina and damage % increase with each point we put in overall though.
    Yes you're right, that was a mistake.