Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Omg I'm not sure if I got one or not, I think the arcane servitude thing interrupted me. Idk if I got it xD
    You can use this macro to check if you got credit for an orb: /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(QuestID)

Orb 6 (43735) - Go to 67, 15 on the Broken Isles map (near the island northeast of Stormheim), entering the cave located under the shark. This orb will have people from multiple realms.

43735 is the quest id.

Okay, at orb 6 now in stormheim and how ridiculous is this? Everyone stacked on top of it. -_-'

Deleted
    I was pretty certain that multiple players could click the orb within a limited time, seems that's not the case :s

Anyway to target this shit without having to click on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    Okay, at orb 6 now in stormheim and how ridiculous is this? Everyone stacked on top of it. -_-'
    Is this what hell looks like?

So whenever I fly to eye of azshara I'm stuck in this weird amalgam of realms that I can't realm hop out of because it's so far out there. Some truly great design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone confirm that when you clicked one, they will have a blue-ish whirling glow inside them?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Can someone confirm that when you clicked one, they will have a blue-ish whirling glow inside them?
    I can confirm they have a blue of purple/pink glow, but I can't confirm with 100% certainty that this is the case for all of them. Your best bet is to use a macro to check if you completed the hidden quests linked to each of them, you can find some on Kosumoth's wowhead page, in the comments.

eta on a fix? 6 is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    eta on a fix? 6 is impossible
    Impossible is a strong word. I just got it, now I'm slightly stuck on 9 instead.

Patience is a must if you're gonna' do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the info, I've got a question though. I've already talked to Drek-Thar and brought him the skull, I'm now camping the first orb, but there are always lots of people here. Is this a first come first served type of deal or can everyone get it? And is the timer exactly 50min or is that an average?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Thanks for all the info, I've got a question though. I've already talked to Drek-Thar and brought him the skull, I'm now camping the first orb, but there are always lots of people here. Is this a first come first served type of deal or can everyone get it? And is the timer exactly 50min or is that an average?
    First come first served. One person clicks it then the rest have to wait.
    50min is an average, I sat at one for over an hour and it still didn't reset.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    I guess I got lucky on Friday because we had great weather outside, I got home earlier from work, and there was not much competition for these damned orbs (and I was on the verge of giving up, because I looked up Orb #6 for multiple time just at the right time for respawn, only having other people being faster with clicking than me, or griefing with toys etc.). Got the remaining ones shortly afterwards, with much luck on the other CRZ zone, and when I arrived at the bosses location, a group was already fighting him, so I just hopped in for a ride and helped with dps and interrupts. Love this mount, and I am very glad I got it.

So, I give the overall experience a rating of 3/5 (minus 2 because of CRZ and the insane lockout).

any word on the next spawn of kosumoth in US? got the pet but was wondering if they will do the mount this week.

Yeah that orb 'sharing' on 6 is dumb, why have this in a CRZ?

6th orb is just idiotic to try. So many people putting toys on it and people standing on top of it. Just not worth the time until they fix this orb and possibly 9 as well.

They seem to have fixed at least the 6th orb. Myself and a few friends were all able to walk in and just click the orb without waiting. Considerably less people in the cave also.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    They seem to have fixed at least the 6th orb. Myself and a few friends were all able to walk in and just click the orb without waiting. Considerably less people in the cave also.
    Fuck if thats the case im glad. Looking at the hotfixes and was disappointed since nothing for Kosumoth. But I hope you're right, number 6 orb is just a pain to get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Fuck if thats the case im glad. Looking at the hotfixes and was disappointed since nothing for Kosumoth. But I hope you're right, number 6 orb is just a pain to get.
    Its true. just done it on EU with no problems. Quite a few people clicking and running away.
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros