Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/transfe...r-rates-339048

that is a comprehensive list. also love that the bulk of it is 1:1, so we don't lose anything.
    I don't get why they have the penalty for a few of them - completely pointless and defeats the whole point of the system

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    I don't get why they have the penalty for a few of them - completely pointless and defeats the whole point of the system
    I would agree with you, however it's only 4 - Soul Ash, Soul Cinders, Cosmic Flux and War Resources. is anyone even using them anymore anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I would agree with you, however it's only 4 - Soul Ash, Soul Cinders, Cosmic Flux and War Resources. is anyone even using them anymore anyway?
    Exactly - so why does it exist at all? The fact they would consider penalties at all is already a big red flag; it's going directly against the point of warbands

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peddler View Post
    I stop playing wow since they destroy Profassions. old system was much better. now we don't have time to do all this daily proffassion quests all just waste a time now good bye wow
    Daily? The quests are weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly - so why does it exist at all? The fact they would consider penalties at all is already a big red flag; it's going directly against the point of warbands
    Yes but who the fuck cares for those currencies, you rarely need to transfer them, and they are not used for a ton of stuff. Soul ash literally just legendaries, soul cinders the same, cosmic flux for shadowlands tier sets, and war resources for BFA stuff.

Literally who the fuck cares, if they have this ratio it is there for a reason speaking they went through the trouble.
    why stress out and pull a fit over something that does not matter, and obviously has a reason for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    They really seem to be giving less and less with each expansion
    And asking for more money at the same time I might add.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine because they had a cost associated with sending them across before? not like it matters anyway, they are obsolete currencies. as for the red flag, yeah I agree with you... if it seemed like they were doing that in the future. however, in the wowhead list there were 2 currencies there from TWW and they were 1:1 transfer, so yeah seems like it is a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Daily? The quests are weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but who the fuck cares for those currencies, you rarely need to transfer them, and they are not used for a ton of stuff. Soul ash literally just legendaries, soul cinders the same, cosmic flux for shadowlands tier sets, and war resources for BFA stuff.

Literally who the fuck cares, if they have this ratio it is there for a reason speaking they went through the trouble.
    why stress out and pull a fit over something that does not matter, and obviously has a reason for it.
    Again, if it doesn't matter - why have the penalty?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    And asking for more money at the same time I might add.
    War Within costs the same as every other expansion since WoD

So, the only thing you're adding is just being objectively wrong - as usual