Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is kinda exploity so expect a fix. Don´t think people who used it should be punished tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    We killed it in 4 pulls, didnt even know it had an enrage. Consequence struggle with it or something?
    dang dude ur r super ghood. can you wanna pm me ur phone number so i can suck you off

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    im just wondering, its like if i was a warlock then had a sudden picture of a tree streached out covering my chat log

- - - Updated - - -

idk, if your gunna stream have some theme to your stuff, idk its just me but its so random and weird
    Its the last boss of tier 19. so what if hes a warlock ?

Deleted
    why is this guy a mage but had a giant guldan picture in the bottom left?
    my assumption would be that they are just playing mage for raid or for this tier and they normally play warlock or they just really like guldan

edit: I raid with my mage and spriest but I consider my warlock my main, I have guldan in my desktop background so doesn't seem weird to me

We killed it in 4 pulls, didnt even know it had an enrage. Consequence struggle with it or something?
    Look at this clown, thinks he's hot shit cause he raids for 12h/day and funnels gear with 3 split runs.

Just so everyone knows, that particular guild has pulled the boss 40 times and has not killed it yet. No disrespect to them but this "bug" doesn't get you a kill. If you rely on it, you will fail miserably because it's not a guaranteed charge skip.
    Last edited by Arrow91; 2016-10-01 at 04:39 PM.

13/13M / 10hr / US 55 / NOW RECRUITING!

10+ Year Old Account
    i also seen nightelfs go in a corner shadowmeld and get out of combat, bein able to drink
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

uhhhh.... yeah....? but im wondering why hes a mage, but has warlock visuals... did you read what i said? it was pretty obvious, its a chat cover, but why is a mage usin a warlock for his chat cover?
    uh yeah... why are you using a Female Avatar why is this not even a real Person ?????????

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK are you good. SO GOOD you were World 1309 in Hellfire. Lets see where you end up when the Instance isnt a Joke and you overgear it Day 1 /lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Looks like they are using immunities to drop the charge? They guy must run away since he seemd to still take the damage while raidwide damage was avoided.

To me it doesnt look like exploiting but just using the actual utility of some classes. Same shit as immuning adds on Mannoroth
    Watch the video again? The immunity is irrelevant. Ursoc doesn't charge, just stands there.

im just wondering, its like if i was a warlock then had a sudden picture of a tree streached out covering my chat log

- - - Updated - - -

idk, if your gunna stream have some theme to your stuff, idk its just me but its so random and weird
    Jesus Christ drop it already

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    FUCK are you good. SO GOOD you were World 1309 in Hellfire. Lets see where you end up when the Instance isnt a Joke and you overgear it Day 1 /lol
    I mean he's being a jerk, but check your info. They moved realms thus their World 1309. They were like rank 50ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I mean he's being a jerk, but check your info. They moved realms thus their World 1309. They were like rank 50ish.
    ok ... still the same. outgear shit with rings

uhhhh.... yeah....? but im wondering why hes a mage, but has warlock visuals... did you read what i said? it was pretty obvious, its a chat cover, but why is a mage usin a warlock for his chat cover?
    Maybe he simply likes Gul'Dan but also wants to play a good class?

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    ok ... still the same. outgear shit with rings
    If they were rank 50ish, they didn't outgear shit with rings dude, is what I'm saying. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/.../rating.tier18

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Did he really create a profile on MMOChamp just to whine about this?

pointing out an exploit is whining now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    pointing out an exploit is whining now?
    Why exactly is he whining? If its an easy win, take advantage of it. Especially with a boss that is a DPS check and this early in the raid, he is gonna be your road block

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    Why exactly is he whining? If its an easy win, take advantage of it. Especially with a boss that is a DPS check and this early in the raid, he is gonna be your road block
    Gotcha, so if you hit a road block just exploit. k thx

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    This however reminds me of the pool party in Butcher, and we knew how hesitant they were to fix that.
    Comparing the butcher strat to this is completely asinine. The butcher strat was to help group up the adds so people could soak them. This bug is completely removing the main source of damage from the encounter. Not just making it easier to deal with.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

idk its a weird picture, its like a fan made guldan... and hes a mage... it just seems weird... like why wouldent he have one of his character?
    i block my chat with a picture of tommy pickles, but i am not playing rugrats online.

i don't see why you are so bothered by someone else's aesthetic choice? weird to you is not weird to everyone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    i block my chat with a picture of tommy pickles, but i am not playing rugrats online.

i don't see why you are so bothered by someone else's aesthetic choice? weird to you is not weird to everyone else.
    idk might just be me because im a lore junkie and its weird to see a mage with a picture of guldan, with tommy pickles thats funny :P

but to me its like being a christian rock band, then having a picture of satan on your album its like... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content