Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Red face Which Gaming Chair Do You Guys Use/recommend?

Hi, guys! For the past 2 weeks, my back has gotten really sore and it hurts a lot, and I am pretty certain it is because of my awful chair that I've been gaming endlessly on. I am about to buy a new gaming chair and I am currently using this Best Gaming Chair Buying Guide to decide which chair I should buy. The guide is helpful but it doesn't provide any customer experiences, on the other hand the article doesn't contain any affiliate links, meaning pure information.

Which chair do you guys recommend I should get? Most preferably from the guide, since it helps me navigate. Also which chair do you guys currently use for gaming?
    Last edited by mmoc9a9524d7ad; 2016-11-16 at 09:47 PM.

You don't need a $300 chair from that site.

Go to Staples/Office Max and get one with a back support on the lower part. It should be around $100 and you will enjoy it.
    Also, make sure your posture is good. No chair will help you if you have horrible posture.

Deleted
    Trust me if you see the state of my chair right now, you'll buy a chair as well. I really need a chair that can withstand many years and not just a few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just use a regular old office chair with wheels.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I recommend one of the DX Racer Gaming chairs. I have been using one for several months now, and it's the most comfy chair I have ever used.

Buy one. You won't regret it.

Before buying, make sure to watch videos on you tube to ensure you select the right one.

I found the video below helpful:

Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i just use a regular old office chair with wheels.
    Because you've adapted yourself into it perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I recommend one of the DX Racer Gaming chairs. I have been using one for several months now, and it's the most comfy chair I have ever used.

Buy one. You won't regret it.

Before buying, make sure to watch videos on you tube to ensure you select the right one.

I found the video below helpful:

Not that much into the DXRacer chairs

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out this thread and then conclude for yourself - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-long-usage)

I can't believe people are recommending dxracers on here. Honestly, It's baffling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    Check out this thread and then conclude for yourself - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-long-usage)

I can't believe people are recommending dxracers on here. Honestly, It's baffling.
    Yeah watched that thread but still haven't made up my mind yet. Honestly just looking for peeople writing about which chair they actually use

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the Herman Miller Embody. While expensive . . . hands down the best chair i ever owned. Truly a gorgeous looking chair if you get it with chrome base, white back, and black fabric.

Also comes with a 10 year warranty. But since I've owned the chair. I no longer have back pain after long uses. Over all very happy with the chair.

Con . . . very expensive.

Pro. . .Comfy, stylish, excellent build quality.
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

I also had a lot of problem while gaming / working on my PC. Because of that I've tested a lot of chairs but to be honest a lot of gaming chairs are pretty crap. Also definitely shouldn't go for cheap chairs for $50-$100. The best way would be pick one of ergonomic chairs, something like these one's. If you have pain problems gaming chair woudn't be the best option, check something with ergonomic shape. My personal choice would be Raynor Ergohuman Chair. It's very good.

But if you really want gaming chair (which in my opinion is not the best option) check DXRacer like Sturmbringe said. In my opinion the best model is King Series.

Feel free to pick the best of these but I highly recommend to go for ergonomic, no gaming chair. Good office & ergonomic chair also could be good chair for gaming, trust me.

Wow what a big choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chair I have at home and currently in my office. https://www.overstock.com/Office-Sup...SBCELVFSQQGAFA Soooooo comfy.

I have an Arozzi Enzo chair, 139 euro. It's EXTREMELY comfortable I must say. The next time I'll put some more cash in and buy an even better gaming chair. I recommend it to ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I have an Arozzi Enzo chair, 139 euro. It's EXTREMELY comfortable I must say. The next time I'll put some more cash in and buy an even better gaming chair. I recommend it to ANYONE.

Yet another recommendation for a chair without lumbar support. Googling it, it appears as though they sell a cushion that can be attached to it for lumbar support though.

Deleted
    I use the herman miller SAYL chair which is included in the provided guide for best gaming chair. That chair is simply f**cking amazing, but I'd love to have embody.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu View Post
    I bought the Herman Miller Embody. While expensive . . . hands down the best chair i ever owned. Truly a gorgeous looking chair if you get it with chrome base, white back, and black fabric.

Also comes with a 10 year warranty. But since I've owned the chair. I no longer have back pain after long uses. Over all very happy with the chair.

Con . . . very expensive.

Pro. . .Comfy, stylish, excellent build quality.
    Another con is no head support I suppose? Or what do you think? also expensive as hell as you mention

I think "the best PC chair" really depends on the individual, to be honest...

For instance, I have a SPACE Seating Professional AirGrid that I got for ~$150 and it has served me well for a couple of years (although the rubber/foamish padding on the rests is starting to come off).

If you have an insane budget, everyone raves about the Herman Miller Aeron Task Chairs. I've never sat in one, and I'd definitely want to before I spent close to a grand on a chair... but they are probably the most 'sought-after' chairs.

And, then of course, DXRacers, Arozzi, and other similar more gaming-oriented chairs are popular as well if you like that kind of look and style.

These guides have a few other options not mentioned in the guide you have been looking at:

https://elitegamingcomputers.com/best-pc-gaming-chairs/
    http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-gaming-chairs/

But, ultimately, I think your best bet is to go sit in a bunch and figure out what kinds of chairs work best for your build and frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I have the Markus as well. It's a great chair