Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    It's things like these that would need to be better communicated with a returning player...
    I mean; I returned on episode 3 and didn't even have a clue they added new masteries to collect... It's just weird.
    There's another in Episode 3 also, but the koda flame one is meh. Useful for chests I guess, but loot is so tedious anymore.

GW2 communication is odd. The patch notes don't cover a lot, and they hide things in achievements that you need to search for since the achievement system is laid out like crap.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    There's another in Episode 3 also, but the koda flame one is meh. Useful for chests I guess, but loot is so tedious anymore.

GW2 communication is odd. The patch notes don't cover a lot, and they hide things in achievements that you need to search for since the achievement system is laid out like crap.
    They add new masteries in every LW S3 patch. They are so easy to level up though, I just completed the latest one by doing the storyline and an event or 2 around the new zone. I didn't have to go out of my way at all.

That was done intentionally? Explore/Discover has always been towards the for front of GW2
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I like that some of the stuff isn't documented (the explore/discover stuff). But I usually end up going to Dulfy for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That was done intentionally? Explore/Discover has always been towards the for front of GW2
    Discovering the path can be fun, if they give you the first step. If you don't know they added something, why would you be out in the middle of no where looking for changes?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Discovering the path can be fun, if they give you the first step. If you don't know they added something, why would you be out in the middle of no where looking for changes?
    Because they do add things with no clues sometimes and being the first to discover something is something people really enjoy in game.