Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I see or play Nioh I get so fucking hyped. That game is really special. Don't sleep on it people.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Every time I see or play Nioh I get so fucking hyped. That game is really special. Don't sleep on it people.
    Looks amazing but sorry Crash has won it unless they throw some KH3 or FF7 out there.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Looks amazing but sorry Crash has won it unless they throw some KH3 or FF7 out there.
    Nope, Last of Us 2 wins

10+ Year Old Account
    A remaster beats out a completely new IP? And people wonder why so many rehashes happen and creators are afraid to take risks in the entertainment industry.

Also, The Last Of Us Part II just shut down the god damn building. I love Crash but even a new Crash doesn't compare.

A remaster beats out a completely new IP? And people wonder why so many rehashes happen and creators are afraid to take risks in the entertainment industry.

Also, The Last Of Us Part II just shut down the god damn building. I love Crash but even a new Crash doesn't compare.
    Yep about to update that. Yep Last of Us 2 wins. Crash can have a second. . Also I kinda grew up loving Crash so really hyped to see it getting a modern remake. I'm happy for new IPs and that Nioh game looks freaking cool.

I though the show was ok, Lots of Remasters and indies (totally fine with both) But I would like to see more new titles and exclusives.......

And then.........

The Last of Us Part II.......

Super hyped for that can't wait and I know its a long ways off.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I though the show was ok, Lots of Remasters and indies (totally fine with both) But I would like to see more new titles and exclusives.......

And then.........

The Last of Us Part II.......

Dude admit it. Even though it's a remaster you are hyped for Crash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that the remaster looks a lot better than I expected. There's obviously love being put into it.

I will say that the remaster looks a lot better than I expected. There's obviously love being put into it.
    My only complaint was when the lighting was off Crash he looked a bit weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    But yeah, not a ridiculous conference. The Last of Us Part II is obviously hype as hell but it's still ways off. Regardless, if you combine what was shown here with what was shown at E3, Playstation 4 has an extremely bright future.

Dude admit it. Even though it's a remaster you are hyped for Crash.
    I wouldn't say hyped but I am looking forward to it and will buy it. Let It Die seems like it mite be interesting, ill be checking that out as well.

The show wasn't bad, I do dig the Remasters/Indies. Its just that's what they have been showing us since the Ps4 has came out. The Last of Us Part 2 Won't be out for 3+ years easy, so the teaser is nice. I hope they don't show more until its ready.

It was a good show, wanted more but what they gave was good.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-03 at 07:24 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Imagine if Capcom came back on stage and announced Dino Crisis 4? :O. One can dream

Imagine if Capcom came back on stage and announced Dino Crisis 4? :O. One can dream
    Didn't care much for Dino Crisis 1 but I loved DC2 (didn't play DC3). So ya depending how it was done I would be highly interested.

Another year and no info on Deep Down....FFS.

Goddamn does Ni No Kuni 2 look gorgeous. The first one is probably my favorite game from previous generation.

Nioh looks like something I want to play and I don't enjoy the whole Demon Souls esque games at all.

The show wasn't bad, I do dig the Remasters/Indies. Its just that's what they have been showing us since the Ps4 has came out. The Last of Us Part 2 Won't be out for 3+ years easy, so the teaser is nice. I hope they don't show more until its ready.
    That's how its been for the last few years /sigh. We still have a bunch of games that aren't out yet that got revealed 2-3 years ago.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-12-03 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    That's how its been for the last few years /sigh. We still have a bunch of games that aren't out yet that got revealed 2-3 years ago.
    Ya like I said it was a good show, but there is still games I want to see more of or announced. At this point I feel Deep Down is scrapped.

Going to check out Let It Die...

Edit: Also for me no fuck's could be given about Destiny....

Edit2: Knack 2 is cool, enjoyed what I played of the first one. Also a LOT of 2017 games I bet get delayed to 2018.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-03 at 07:40 PM.

Everyone's talking about TLoU2 and Crash... And I'm here wondering what the fuck did Akuma do to his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Everyone's talking about TLoU2 and Crash... And I'm here wondering what the fuck did Akuma do to his hair.
    I'm not a big SF fan so that's why something like that didn't bug me lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    TLoU2 looks promising thank you gods for this. Best thing of 2016 was this news.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It's probably only 2 years away if that.

Naughty Dog isn't Kojima, they can actually finish quality games without being a money pit. All of their games have been sub 3 years apart since HD gaming began(they obviously where much faster before HD gaming).

- - - Updated - - -

No way in hell it's a fullblown spinoff. It's way too soon after U4.
    It's probably stand alone DLC though, like Left Behind is. Not a full game, but probably doesn't require U4 to play.