Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hunter TellMeWhen Update for Patch 7.1.5 w/Download

Hey all! Patch 7.1.5 is now out and with it come a number of changes and tweaks. I've updated the Hunter TMW Profiles to work with the latest patch and will continue to update it as changes are made in the future!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

This profile is meant to be a rotational and cooldown guide so that you can better understand the inner workings of the class.

Updates for Patch 7.1.5 include:

Beast Mastery

- Removed Barrage from the rotation
    - Increased Cobra Shot to >= 90 Focus
    - General Bug fixes

Marksmanship

- Removed Barrage from the rotation
    - Adjusted Marked Shot priority
    - Increased priority of Black Arrow
    - Piercing Shot priority lowered
    - Increased Priority for A Murder of Crows
    - Added Explosive Shot to the rotation
    - Added Explosive Shot range tracker
    - General Bug fixes

Survival

- Lacerate conditions changed
    - Caltrops added to the rotation
    - General Bug Fixes

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Thanks so much

First of all nice work with the profiles! I will test the hunter one asap when I arrive home, I was working with WA but gonna test it

Just a fast question. It consider the talents that you have in order to do the rotation? (maybe is just a very stupid question)

Also please take a look on the website because, at least, the hunter link on the feedback it redirects to the old 7.1 post on the mmo-champion forums
    Last edited by Rassell; 2017-01-17 at 09:58 AM. Reason: stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by Rassell View Post
    First of all nice work with the profiles! I will test the hunter one asap when I arrive home, I was working with WA but gonna test it

Just a fast question. It consider the talents that you have in order to do the rotation? (maybe is just a very stupid question)

Also please take a look on the website because, at least, the hunter link on the feedback it redirects to the old 7.1 post on the mmo-champion forums
    This should work no matter what talents you take. Feel free to try whatever you like.

As someone who will be giving MM a real go for the first time this expac, thanks, I could definitely use the help with the new mechanics/rotations

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there no tracking for trueshot duration?
    Last edited by sluggs; 2017-01-17 at 11:52 PM.

Tried it yesterday, works like charm, at least for BM BUT during bestial wrath it doesn't tell you to spam cobra shot in order to reset kill command.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassell View Post
    Tried it yesterday, works like charm, at least for BM BUT during bestial wrath it doesn't tell you to spam cobra shot in order to reset kill command.
    I'll be adding this in likely tomorrow. Been busy updating all classes but now I can start fixing issues with rotations as needed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Is there no tracking for trueshot duration?
    I'll add one overlay over the cooldown

Is there any way to scale down the size without having to scale each spell one by one?

/TMW and in the corner you can reduce the size of the icons by just dragging your mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    /TMW and in the corner you can reduce the size of the icons by just dragging your mouse
    will it reduce the size of the whole set of icons as a whole though? i can scale them individually but cant find how to scale them as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Harakka View Post
    will it reduce the size of the whole set of icons as a whole though? i can scale them individually but cant find how to scale them as a group.
    Each group can be scaled but the profile as a whole cannot. You'll have to either resize and reposition or reduce your UI scaling in the Advanced options of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Each group can be scaled but the profile as a whole cannot. You'll have to either resize and reposition or reduce your UI scaling in the Advanced options of WoW
    ok thanks that answered my question

UPDATE 1/20/17

Beast Mastery

- Cobra Shot will now be suggested when usable during Bestial Wrath
    - Bestial Wrath will now show the remaining time when cast

Marksmanship

- Marked Shot will now only suggest at >75 focus
    - Fixed anchor issues with some groups
    - Trueshot will now show the remaining time when cast

Survival

- Aspect of the Eagle will now show the remaining time when cast

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Can anyone explain me please why there is 90 focus restriction for CS now? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Can anyone explain me please why there is 90 focus restriction for CS now? Thank you!
    My understanding is that it is to pool for use when using Bestial Wrath and also to make sure you have enough for other abilities outside of the CD. You get more damage by waiting to cast Kill Command than to spam cast Cobra Shot.

Deleted
    Hello,

what should i have to do if ii got a green square:
    fs5.directupload.net/images/170125/iabcelr8.jpg

If i dont use other addons (like zperl or ovale etc.). Whats my failure?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Citronelli View Post
    Hello,

what should i have to do if ii got a green square:
    fs5.directupload.net/images/170125/iabcelr8.jpg

If i dont use other addons (like zperl or ovale etc.). Whats my failure?

thanks!
    Likely a translation error. When I put a spell icon for the rotation and don't use a spell ID and instead enter the spell name, a player using it on a different language server will see this happen. Right click the icon and for the Custom Texture space in the icon settings, set it to the proper spell id or name for your language. I'll update to fix this