Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i Would love a windows application for this addon so i can scroll through on my 2nd monitor.
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Quote Originally Posted by Riffo View Post
    i Would love a windows application for this addon so i can scroll through on my 2nd monitor.
    Or even so I can just go thru while I'm at work on lunch and plan out my nighttime play lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Another couple iffy questions:

1) Spirit Shards. I'm not -entirely- certain these can still be obtained since CRZ breaks the buff when you enter a dungeon (though if anyone has a hint on how I might be able to get them I'm all ears!)

2) The Valley of Eternal Blossoms checklist shows the Pandaren mounts, which are certainly still on the vendor, but as far as I'm aware you can't earn the currency to buy them any more? Should they not be classified as "unobtainable"? Or is there a way to earn the items still?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    1) Spirit Shards. I'm not -entirely- certain these can still be obtained since CRZ breaks the buff when you enter a dungeon (though if anyone has a hint on how I might be able to get them I'm all ears!)
    They still exist in the game. Problem is they aren't able to be earned in dungeons. Not sure what we are going to do with this yet.

2) The Valley of Eternal Blossoms checklist shows the Pandaren mounts, which are certainly still on the vendor, but as far as I'm aware you can't earn the currency to buy them any more? Should they not be classified as "unobtainable"? Or is there a way to earn the items still?
    I'll look into this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    They still exist in the game. Problem is they aren't able to be earned in dungeons. Not sure what we are going to do with this yet.

I'll look into this.
    is there a way to hide the legacy stuff or anything i don't want to see in my list like shop stuff etc

/e somehow the last update corrupted some of the heirloom transmogs, since some items, whose appearence are collected via a heirloom are now marked as not collected and the list which shows all the sources says in red (MISSING IN ATT) behind the heirlooms
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2018-05-01 at 01:02 PM.

I'm truly in love with this addon, but here's a question:

Would it be possible to add specs to tier token rewards?

For example: I get a tier x head item, that I can use to collect a tier piece. It says 1/3 33 % and the names of the missing pieces, but not the specs I need to change my loot specialization to.

Would be an enormous time saver not Wowheading every item to see what spec it belongs to.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastov View Post
    Would be an enormous time saver not Wowheading every item to see what spec it belongs to.
    It's already there.

Open the addon, find the token in the boss drop list, the spec icons are presented there.

Sure, it would be nice if it was in the tooltip too, but for now, it's in the list.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2018-05-02 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    It's already there.

Open the addon, find the token in the boss drop list, the spec icons are presented there.

Sure, it would be nice if it was in the tooltip too, but for now, it's in the list.
    I never check the list because I like to run dungeons/raids just like that, but thanks for pointing that out!

I've downloaded the latest version and it seems to have added a bunch of extra filters and sources and whatnot. I'm still sorting through it to work things out, but I have a bit of an issue with the recipes.

As far as I can tell, the filter options for recipes seem to either be ALL recipes, regardless of whether you have that profession or not or what they are recipes for, or NO recipes, even if they make items you haven't obtained yet.

For example, I'm running ICC to collect all the collectables in there. With this latest version of ATT, I can either disable the Recipe checkpoint which completely hides the Vendor menu from the minilist, even though I know I have about 5 unlearned appearances from the vendor's recipes, or I can enable the Recipe checklist, in which case it shows me every recipe I can buy from him, even though I already know the appearances of many, or some don't have appearances.

Is this intended, or is it being worked on, or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

As far as I can tell, the filter options for recipes seem to either be ALL recipes, regardless of whether you have that profession or not or what they are recipes for, or NO recipes, even if they make items you haven't obtained yet.
    Filter By Known Professions filters what that toon only knows.

I really love that one. I just hope there will be a way to for example remove the Mad Merchant, but not all the other vendors :-D
    Use it for a while now and especially love it for mounts and pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Filter By Known Professions filters what that toon only knows.
    Cheers, that'll largely cut down on the useless data.

However, prior to updating I had a few recipes in ICC show up on all toons because they craft BoE gear whose appearances I haven't learned; it seems I can't do that any more, even with this "only show me the recipes for the profession I know" filter? Which is a bit odd because the filter in the same window "Ignore all filters for BoE/BoA" items, I would have thought that would help show me all the recipes in ICC with BoE appearances I haven't learned yet.

I also haven't yet been able to check it on, say, a Blacksmith; will having it set to show me known-professions show me ALL the recipes for Blacksmiths regardless of whether I know the created item's appearance, or will it just show me the ones I have yet to learn... or has that whole thing just been shifted over to the professions window?

Under the older version, for example, if I opened up Ulduar on any toon I would see I've collected everything but 3 crafted items, one for Tailoring, one for BS, one for Leatherworking. Under this new system it seems my options are either show me all ~12 recipes regardless of whether I know the appearances or not, or don't show me any recipes, or only show me, say, Blacksmithing recipes on a Blacksmith, regardless of whether I know the appearance or not. It'll make it harder to get an easy look at which recipes I actually need to learn and craft, wouldn't it?

While questing, I couldn't find Zul'drak in the WOTLK outdoor zones. Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    While questing, I couldn't find Zul'drak in the WOTLK outdoor zones. Anyone else having this issue?
    Zu'drak should be there. Did you by chance complete the zone?

If you can't find it at all or when you enter the zone the mini-list doesn't pop up then go into the options and check "Debug Mode" and see if anything pops up. If it does then disable that and then go to Mini-List options and turn on Show Completed Groups / Show Completed Items. Write down your X / Y (Z%) and then post it here and I can take a look at it. It could be you've 100%'ed the zone. Some zones don't have all their quests in as it takes time for us to quest through them and source all the pre-reqs accurately.

Is Darkmoon Isle in there somewhere? Can't find it. Things show up when I mouse over vendors but can't find them in the main list (to see things like the Death metal Knight when he's not around to mouseover)

Edit: Never mind - found it under Events.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2018-06-04 at 06:03 PM.

Since the latest update, whenever I'm in Ulduar, the Fragments of Val'anyr pop up in the list for the bosses (even though I've already done the legendary quest for the mace).

What can I do to hide them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Since the latest update, whenever I'm in Ulduar, the Fragments of Val'anyr pop up in the list for the bosses (even though I've already done the legendary quest for the mace).

What can I do to hide them again?
    From our errors channel in discord:

- Fragments of Val'anyr show up even if you have completed the quest on that toon. This has been fixed for the next release

So it's been fixed, just not released yet. Right you would have to either unfortunately just pretend it's not there or if you wanted you could visit our git and download the latest version.

Currently only shows plate, weapon, and back drops when I'm on my Warlock. Seems to work fine on my Hunter though. Not sure how to fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not going through all the pages, but sometimes an item doesn't get flagged after getting it. Any way to 'force' it to flag?
    This seems to happen with tier pieces mostly (tokens).

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Sorry for not going through all the pages, but sometimes an item doesn't get flagged after getting it. Any way to 'force' it to flag?
    This seems to happen with tier pieces mostly (tokens).
    If it's not refreshing quick enough it's due to lag with Blizzard and your machine. Some items also don't refresh because of how Blizzard has it (Illusions).

You can shift+click the ALL THE HEADERS and it will force a refresh of your whole collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Konquezt View Post
    Currently only shows plate, weapon, and back drops when I'm on my Warlock. Seems to work fine on my Hunter though. Not sure how to fix.
    You can try the "Class Defaults" button above the armor types (Located at the bottom of the Mini List page).