10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Unfair infraction

Please explain why there are different rules for different people?

I say something similar to what many people say in my threads and get infracted for it yet they never do when posting in my threads?

Aren't rules supposed to be applied fairly?

Was this supposed to go in a PM?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Don't you know talking about moderation is forbidden and you will just get another infraction?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The only justice available here is if you stay getting banned <3
    Perma banned preferably.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Because posters like the OP and a few others who more than know the forum rules should be held to a higher standard.

so you feel like us republicans on here eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Tennisace is pretty much the Canadian version of Supertony.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

How are you to know the other similarly acting people werent infracted upon?
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Deleted
    I blame Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    It's a international forum afterall, not just a US forum.
    That said, I can already see where this topic is going so ADIEU!

Republicans are utter garbage as humans

Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2017-06-20 at 11:06 PM.

Speaking of bans, how many members have been perma-banned from MMO-C? I can only think of one since I've been on here.

If you have a question about why something you posted was infracted and why something someone else posted wasn't you can always pm any mod of the forum in question or a global mod with a link to the specific posts in question and we can clarify for you.