Page 40 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I can't even watch the games today. At least, not the CLE-TOR one. Zzzzzz I'll be at Avengers.

I'm expecting someone to watch the game and post some expert analysis of what they thought of the teams.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How is TT not starting tonight? Lue is a terrible coach.
    Not like he has done much coming off the bench early, odds are he is getting eased back in anyway. Love didn't put up any points in the first 12 minutes of the game either, so it's not like they have been all that effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I;ve watched so far, Raptors are playign almost exactly like they played against the Wizards, high tempo, ball movement, often pass or kick out for an open 3. Cavs are ALSO pretty much playing the exact same way as they were, lots of standing around with no movement for most of the clock till Lebron does something.

On defense the Cavs are just being run around till something gets open (which typically doesn't take long) and the Raptors on defense are mostly just trying to stick with their man so that Lebron can't hand off the ball to whoever is running around right behind him to shoot off a quick 3. They're mostly succesful at that and succesful at staying in front of Lebron enough to not give him (m)any open looks.

So far it's a pretty ugly game with the ball zooming one way and then being really slow and boring going the other way for a posession, only to shoot the other way again.

Cavs down by 12, and that's honestly pretty good, cause the Raptors look MUCH better.

meh the lead got cut back to 4...

hope Raps get this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    meh the lead got cut back to 4...

hope Raps get this.
    Cavs go small, start passing the ball and suddenly the teams look far better matched. Who knew...

Cavs still look out of sorts on defense a bit though.

Cavs down 3 points at the half, will be interesting to see how this goes in the second half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever Love is getting paid is too much.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

I don't get it, Love used to be a 26/13 guy at Minnesota, now he is playing like below avg PF...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    I don't get it, Love used to be a 26/13 guy at Minnesota, now he is playing like below avg PF...
    Cavs are currently playing him like a C against Valentunis. It's going terribly. That's not his game in the first place and honestly Love has been lazy on defense pretty much all year the times I've seen him. I think he just wants out of Cleveland to somewhere where he can be used in his natural spot so he can repair some of his reputation and prove he;s not washed up.

That is, if he's not actually just washed up...

Starting lineups were back in and the Raptors easily run away again. Going to be interesting to see if the Cavs can close again once the bench comes in. Raps up by 11.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    JV has been a monster so far this game. Hard for the Cavs to match his size and physicality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cavs keep hanging around and the Raptors can't seem to put them away. That's not a recipe for success in this series. Raptors will have to make sure they are well out of range of any late runs or Lebron might be able to swing it at the very end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t expect Love to be a great defender but he has to get points. Like come on 2 points(he is better than that)?? If he can’t score why the hell is he even out there? Perkins could do what he is providing lol.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do your fucking jobs right refs, that elbow was a flagrant foul. How do 20k other people see that and you damn well ignore it?

10+ Year Old Account
    raps... not like this

Just got back from movies. 105-105 overtime for cleveland.

- - - Updated - - -

TOR down 112-113. 16 secs left in OT, TOR coming out of a timeout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither of these teams have managed to really put this game away. Both will have plenty to think about after this.

TOR kicked back a 3 after the paint was well defended, but the 3 missed. Time ran out.

CLEVELAND WINS. Yay Lebron get back to the Finals for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow feelsbadman

Wtf is with this rigged bullshit. JUST END THE GAME REFS.

- - - Updated - - -

The formality of inbounding is over. CLE wins. EZ Clap

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Cavs hold on to take game one, despite the coaching and some terrible shots at the end.
    Never would have went to OT had they called the foul on Love for elbowing DeRozan. Just goes to show you how much bias there is from the refs in this league still. Stuff like that disgusts me and the refs should be sacked for it.