Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Yeah but absolutely nothing about the Nightborne screams:

Shunned
    Opressed
    Without options
    Savage/Primitive
    Fighting for Survival

Etc etc.

They are a highly refined and advanced race that has just had their greatest foe defeated and their crux(The Nightwell) shut off from them. They aren't really in need of Allies either... As both the Horde and Alliance are their Allies.

Why does it make sense for them to join either side? Why all of a sudden fight against the people who just helped your race avoid Obliteration?
    tyrande shuns them at first. she helps, but the only thing she cares about is killing elisande. she uses them as meat shields to keep her sentinels from dying, while liadrin furiously fights alongside the people with her blood knights.

Good morning people of the hypetrain, followers of the truth, slayers of nonsense (for some of you only)!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ik right. I woke up to 100 new pages in less than 24 hours and I still have like 50 or so to go. Maybe by 1 am if I speed through. Its fun, but people are gonna be on the verge of reporting me by the time Im finished. Maybe I should post everything in 1 big post, but that would make the page huge.
    I know right? Sooooo time-consuming to keep up with this, but it's worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Really though, if I had to pick one thing to play as, it would be these.

Sometimes, I really struggle understanding people. IT'S A BEER ELEMENTAL! It's cute but why would you want to play it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    @Fahrad Wagner , @Xelium wants to join the brotherhood. I'm cool with it if you are.
    Of course! Welcome Brother @Xelium.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    And she found him naked, captured by some harpies. *silly laugh* People on this thread are delusional. IF Nightborne are becoming a playable race, they are coming to the HORDE. They became very close with the Sin'dorei, it's been hinted many times in game (and once again in 7.3 with Silgryn and Liadrin chit-chatting). And if Void Elves become a thing and are lead by Alleria, it makes perfect sense for them to join the Alliance. Alleria would never join the Horde, too much history against that. That woman has a bloody statue of herself in the entrance of Stormwind, what do you need more? When she comes back from Argus, she'll be Alliance. Moreover, and I'll stop there on this point, adding Void Elves to the Alliance would make perfect sense since it would reinforce the idea that the Alliance is not all about shiny guys in armor. The addition of the worgens who are supposed to be wild bloodthirsty beasts was a step in that direction as well.

Man, 5 hours passed and I missed another 20 pages.

I had a very strange dream tonight (guess what, about the upcoming expansion LOL):

Sylvanas, those strange Goblins (=Gilgoblins=Water-Goblins https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gilgoblin) and the Naga join forces (they're on Sylvanas ships) and start an attack on the Kul'Tiras fleet which Jaina leads to the open sea (my dream didn't tell me why). One Naga Witch (I think it isn't Azshara) is summoning a storm and creating a vortex ("Before the Storm" lol) to destroy Jaina's ships. That's where my dream ends and it changes scenario: now it's about Neptulon and Ozumat. It seems like Neptulon is a traitor and is still aiding the Naga and is somehow controlled by Ozumat (Neptulon is sitting on some kind of underwater throne).

Maybe I'm a fortune teller? Hahaha
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    How big did the 6.0 and 7.0 threads end up being?

How big did the 6.0 and 7.0 threads end up being?
    Wasn't it around 9K/10K? I can't remember really.

Good morning everyone I’m new to this thread so is there anything notable I should know?

Quote Originally Posted by Velicela View Post
    Good morning everyone I’m new to this thread so is there anything notable I should know?
    Many things my summer child. I'll try to keep it short.
    • Speculation towards Kul'Tiras being on the spotlight of the next expansion because a quest robe was datamined with a map on it and the name of Kul'Tiras on the file.
    • Same for Zandalar as files with Zandalar in their names were filtered out (Blizzard trying to hide something).
    • Strong hints at subraces, as for now we got: Highmountain Taurens, Nightborne, Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei. Nothing confirmed though.
    • Speculation about next expansion theme tends to a South Seas/Azshara/N'Zoth mash-up with a world-revamp sauce, but again we can't be sure about anything.
    • New book coming out in May 2018 called: "Before the Storm", reinforcing the previous theme.
    • Tottle, a datamined pet, might be the CE pet and also a Tortollan, which would be awesome. So that became a meme. Also, while you're in this thread, you should know that Taylor Swift is our national meme and that Marlamin is our wise leader (just kidding, but really he is).

I think I summed it up! Welcome aboard the hype train!

Lol well this seems like a cool thread then I’ll stick around but what’s this with void elves? I mean I’ve always wanted sub races like a half high elf half human but void elves? Seems a bit strange lol

If I go to sleep and wake up to see we're still talking about these 4 subraces I'm going to scream. Please. Someone find a leak or make one up just to save us. Thank you and goodnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    If I go to sleep and wake up to see we're still talking about these 4 subraces I'm going to scream. Please. Someone find a leak or make one up just to save us. Thank you and goodnight.
    So I think we are going to get Ogres for the horde and Murlocks for the alliance. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Velicela View Post
    Lol well this seems like a cool thread then I’ll stick around but what’s this with void elves? I mean I’ve always wanted sub races like a half high elf half human but void elves? Seems a bit strange lol
    Well, our understanding about this is that some high elves would follow Alleria Windrunner and she would teach them the "way" of the Void. So their void-form thing would probably work like the worgen transformation.

And you should definitely stick around this thread, it's a lot of fun despite the occasional trolls lurking around. Make it your home!

- - - Updated - - -

So I think we are going to get Ogres for the horde and Murlocks for the alliance. Thoughts?
    People are going to stone you Chickat haha!

- - - Updated - - -

'Night man! We'll try to push the discussion towards something else while you sleep haha!

For reference - the Legion related novel was released around 5-6 months before Legion was released.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I think if Horde gets the Nightborne (which seems likely considering the datamining), what they get is a proactive faction that wants to explore the world; they are not getting the might of Suramar to join them. Probably just Silgryn, Victoire and Arluelle.

The issue of course is what joining a faction means. I am not sure that if Silgryn had to go through a tour of Orgrimmar like Ji Firepaw did with Garrosh making it clear that he would have to fight against the Alliance including Aysa (which is the honest truth), I honestly don't get why he'd say "Yeah, sure, I'll kill the humans who helped liberate Suramar and the Night Elves who did not cower behind a wall and helped defeat the Burning Legion in the first place!" I mean it makes sense for them to make a trade pact and an alliance against common enemies like demons or old gods but to be Horde means that you will have to fight the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

What class is Finley though? And can my murloc have a posh accent???
    What would be interesting with a part of Nightborne society joining the Horde though, is the growing influence of elves within the Horde. Lor'Themar for warchief once Sylvanas loses the title?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    For reference - the Legion related novel was released around 5-6 months before Legion was released.
    If you refer to the Illidan book, things are a bit different there. Pre-expansion novels tend to be quite short, illidan book has 318 pages.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Again I don't see why the Nightborne would turn against the Alliance (or the Horde for that matter). It made little sense with the Pandaren, it makes even less sense with them. Lorewise they would best remain neutral and maybe favor the blood elves but not outright commit forces in wars against the other faction.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty damn short for a fantasy novel tbh . . . if it cannot kill someone if I drop it on their heads, it's not a proper fantasy book.
    I'm sure Blizzard can make it work!

Totally legit leak here!

The next expansion is World of Warcraft: Rise of the Electric Boogaloo.

Features - Bard with guitar hero controls. Blizz thought that they should make that old april fool's joke into reality!

Multi Dimensional Space travel!

Join forces with either the protoss (for alliance) or Gilgoblins (Horde) to stop the rampaging forces of Nomi the Charred One!

Max level cap reduced to 10!

Hunters are deleted. Survival was not very popular in legion, so blizz thought it prudent to delete them entirely. Any unique achievments or loot will not be saved.

Randomly catch on fire throughout the expansion. Blizz really liked Deathwing burning zones in Cataclysm and thought it would be wise to ramp the heat up!

Lastly, all characters now have mustaches so we all look more "dignified."

Hope you are ready for the next expansion with this totally legit leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    People are going to stone you Chickat haha!
    I know right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    4 months.

June Prepatch. July Launch. Possibly August launch. It wont be later.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think if Horde gets the Nightborne (which seems likely considering the datamining), what they get is a proactive faction that wants to explore the world; they are not getting the might of Suramar to join them. Probably just Silgryn, Victoire and Arluelle.

The issue of course is what joining a faction means. I am not sure that if Silgryn had to go through a tour of Orgrimmar like Ji Firepaw did with Garrosh making it clear that he would have to fight against the Alliance including Aysa (which is the honest truth), I honestly don't get why he'd say "Yeah, sure, I'll kill the humans who helped liberate Suramar and the Night Elves who did not cower behind a wall and helped defeat the Burning Legion in the first place!" I mean it makes sense for them to make a trade pact and an alliance against common enemies like demons or old gods but to be Horde means that you will have to fight the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

What class is Finley though? And can my murloc have a posh accent???
    New explorer class. Has a rope as a weapon.

That's pretty damn short for a fantasy novel tbh . . . if it cannot kill someone if I drop it on their heads, it's not a proper fantasy book.
    We are comparing Illidan novel to other pre-expansion novels. Not compared to your ideals....
    Crimea is Ukraine!

4 months.
    Rounded out to 5 months.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good speculation video. Not my video but thought some might like this. About halfway through now.

- - - Updated - - -

What if Kul'tiras is a continent but an entire zone is its major port city. Something like Suramar city 2.0 but even bigger? Maybe everyone in it was corrupted or the city was taken over by Naga. How cool would that be?