Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    look at the box and bana's. They look more hearthstone in style.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Think about it. How many times has hearthstone made a cool theme that would fit an expansion, and yet blizzard never uses it for an expansion. Assuming hearthstone is getting a pirate expansion, dont expect a wow pirate expansion. The fact that hes carry banana's is proof enough. probably about to get jumped by monkeys for some "o so wacky" antics
    It looks nothing, I repeat nothing like the art for a Hearthstone card. Hearthstone cards don't use in-game models, especially a model that was created in Warlords of Draenor. That's just wrong. Its also not part of a trailer for Hearthstone because it looks nothing like the trailer art style they use. Its either fake or WoW related.

That's a Kul'Tiras solider and we've datamined Kul'Tiras questing sets in WoW. Saying its HS related at this point is just a fallacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Do you think pre-purchase is gonna be available right away?
    100%

Many people are like me and fall into the hype trap of buying the expansion without being sure if they are going to play it. Can't miss out on those sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Do you think pre-purchase is gonna be available right away?
    Right after blizzcon as usual. And then you'll probably get a 110 boost right away.

Though apparently there's no new class this time around and likely not a new race with Genki's leaks being the most trustworthy, so there will probably not be a early access this time around like there was with the demon hunter.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    More of an apple person myself

Fuck now I have that song stuck in my head.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Right after blizzcon as usual. And then you'll probably get a 110 boost right away.

Though apparently there's no new class this time around and likely not a new race with Genki's leaks being the most trustworthy, so there will probably not be a early access this time around like there was with the demon hunter.
    Subraces will be early access mate.

Who lives in a banana under the sea. K'zoth the potassium GOD

5+ Year Old Account

might be able to play subraces early

10+ Year Old Account
    There must always be....a banana...

Well I think it's time I go blackout now. We've come this far without a guaranteed leak so I might as well tune out until the event tomorrow and let it be a surprise

Deleted
    Banana'zoth sure looks delicious.

Maybe an early access to some new sub races ?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

One thing I've noticed from many "leaks". They assume the wound in Silithus is fixable. Sure, Azeroth is quite a bit larger than the size of that one zone. However we don't have all the info. We don't know what the sword hits. We don't know what kind of abilities or essence that sword has. It may emit massive amounts of fel into its victim for all we know. It may go right through an Old God and funnel that essence right into a weak point in the Titan.

What I"m getting at is that we might have to do something besides save Azeroth. We may have to absorb/collect as much of that power as we can to be able to face the void in the future. This of course could lead to conflict between us and the Naga, Void, or who knows who else. (maybe even between Horde and Alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    It looks nothing, I repeat nothing like the art for a Hearthstone card. Hearthstone cards don't use in-game models, especially a model that was created in Warlords of Draenor. That's just wrong. Its also not part of a trailer for Hearthstone because it looks nothing like the trailer art style they use. Its either fake or WoW related.

That's a Kul'Tiras solider and we've datamined Kul'Tiras questing sets in WoW. Saying its HS related at this point is just a fallacy.
    You are going to feel silly when it is 2D painted art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Fuck now I have that song stuck in my head.
    That's what I'm here for friend <3

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Maybe an early access to some new sub races ?
    They're not as exciting as a new race / class, so I doubt it. You'd get those in the pre-patch either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Banana was merely a set-back.

They're not as exciting as a new race / class, so I doubt it. You'd get those in the pre-patch either way.
    Mate, if you think Void Elves aren't going to get a shit ton of hype..

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no good. No evil. No light. There is only BANANAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You are going to feel silly when it is 2D painted art.
    The WoW team uses 2D painted art in some of their trailers? Its not all animated and hasn't been since Warlords. At the very least if it is real and is for Hearthstone it confirms that we get Kul'Tiras simply because of the updated model. Additionally, it isn't stylized enough to fit in Hearthstone. That armour set looks directly ripped out of WoW game files. Could it be for HS? Of course, but there is a higher likelihood that it is indeed for WoW. Especially considering Ion was talking about Blizzcon Bingo and McMuffins told him to not forget the bananas.

The tabard is different; this is the tabard used on Kul Tiras Marines in Aszuna:
    It isn't really that different, and it's still much simpler than what I would expect the tabard to actually be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Kul'Tiras soldiers have always used green coloured armour in game that looks identical to Stormwind armour.
    I know. But they're going to make many new plate sets this expansion, I think the soldiers would get a more unique one.

Of course, they could use that simple tabard, they could use that recolored armor, it could be only for a certain kind of soldier, etc. This CAN be real. It's certainly very well done. But it can be fake as well.