5+ Year Old Account
    wow 5 gb? i hope that we see more voice overs (praying for more got voice actors)

so.. any news or stream about vol'dun? is the alliance doing something very wrong like i am expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Khirok View Post
    So. Been away for a while now. Has there been any good new Alliance content since Blizz told the Alliance to go fuck themselves with the Nightborne and shoveling Fat Humans onto their faction?
    i don't know what you are talking about, alliance content has been great, we got void elfs, shiny draenies and kultiras it's awesome.
    Last edited by etheldald; 2018-04-04 at 02:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    To make them more distinct from Tauren?
    That doesnt make any sense considering they have never stopped worshipping An'she.

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    wow 5 gb? i hope that we see more voice overs (praying for more got voice actors)

so.. any news or stream about vol'dun? is the alliance doing something very wrong like i am expecting?
    Not that I've seen. The Alliance base seems pretty underdeveloped right now. On the other hand, there are some Ashvane goons.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    https://gfycat.com/DangerousInfamousCoypu
    (not mine, someone posted this in a discord server)

You can also use the model viewer.
    About bloody time. Bears always looked weird as fuck with that old animation.

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post

i don't know what you are talking about, alliance content has been great, we got void elfs, shiny draenies and kultiras it's awesome.
    >void elfs
    >Lightforged dreanei

Are you serious?

>void elfs
    >Lightforged dreanei

Are you serious?
    Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    >void elfs
    >Lightforged dreanei

Are you serious?
    People do actually like these allied races. SHocker I know for your salty mind.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

I sure hope he was.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    For hating on High Elves, you sure jump at the gun for any little thing about Ogres
    and thats the joke

Quote Originally Posted by PomPomPop View Post
    Like others have said already, these are boss icons.
    yeah i imagined because of the pirate hat, but is good to that blizzard din't forget then sadly just to be bosses
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-04-04 at 02:18 AM.

Deleted
    From what I was able to see, all mobs using the Legion bear model + the druid forms + the amani war bear.

how do you get the bear form in the model viewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Some people keep touting that Azerite armor will fix all the gaping holes in the current class design.
    Yet no one has ever said what those gaping holes are hmm..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BattleforAbilities View Post
    What do you use to experience all other content that is currently garbage on the Alpha?

Oh... Classes?
    Which play basically exactly the same as last time they were redesigned.
    /thread
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    From what I was able to see, all mobs using the Legion bear model + the druid forms + the amani war bear.

so the druid bears and all other bears look decent and don't put their asses up? thaats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People do actually like these allied races. SHocker I know for your salty mind.
    Sure some people like them. Still hot garbage compared to what the Horde got.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so, bliz is going foward to add one flying mount to every playable race ( not allied race)

or is just something for "hey we destroy your land and now you are homeless, have this mount so we are ok?"
    It would help yall being taken seriously if youd stop saying such stupid things. Theyve never done anything like that.

If you used your brain youd realuze its most likely a mount you get for finishing the bfa introduction scenario
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure some people like them. Still hot garbage compared to what the Horde got.
    Yeah and calling them hot garbage isn't exactly a thrilling argument. It just sounds bitter and not constructive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    If you used your brain youd realuze its most likely a mount you get for finishing the bfa introduction scenario
    so, it will be a mount in trade of cities, you just answered right

Deleted
    Where are the people that didn't want to admit that the first datamined classes were incorrect? Feels good to have 100% accuracy with classes combo till now

Calling zandalari classes now: warrior, Hunter, Shaman rogue, Warlock, Priest, Druid, paladin, mage
    Kultirans: warrior, hunter, Rogue, Warlock , Mage, paladin, Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    It was offhandedly mentioned at Blizzcon 2010 that the deaths of C'thun and Yogg-Saron helped usher in the Cataclysm. How, though, we don't know, as Chronicle Volume III makes it clear that N'zoth powered up Deathwing, and Deathwing erupting from Deepholm is what caused the Cataclysm.

As for Yogg-Saron and the Lich King having ties:

"There is supposed to be a tie-in between Yogg-Saron (the boss of Ulduar) and the Lich King, and that’s how that was supposed to make sense – through Yogg-Saron’s manipulation of world events. I don’t think that was obvious enough to the players. It’s hard for them to draw that connection even though theoretically that connection exists. In the planning stages, that wasn’t much of a factor for us, because in our minds that connection existed and was clear. We just didn’t do a very good job of expressing it."

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/wo...ostPageIndex=3
    Thanks! So I wasn't mistaken, at least not fully. And yeah the only thing I can see with the death of Yogg contributing to the Cataclysm would have to be something like "Deathwing got restless and burst out of Deepholm when he did because of Yogg's death" but if it wasn't mentioned in Chronicles they probably changed their mind about it. Especially since they already came up with a totally different explanation of why it's dangerous to kill the Old Gods and how it harms the world soul.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account

Ogres seriously need to be a thing...

*Sees Vol'dun added*

By the way who is playing Vol'dun at the moment? I had a long nap, and etc...
    For the Horde!

I'm willing to bet that the new BGs datamined are the burning of Teldrassil and battle for lordaeron - you get the mounts if you do the new (temporary?) bgs.