10+ Year Old Account
    BFA story does look pretty uninspiring & boring, the art is great, Zandalar is pretty cool to go through on the first go, but overall, It's an expansion that I can safely skip so far. But maybe they'll surprise me and the narrative won't end up being so boring, not much faith though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Sylvanas fanboys in a nutshell.
    Dude even I as Sylvanas hater agree with him. BFA will flop. None of this shit races/islands/warfronts means shit when your core part of gameplay is sucks and reverted into Legion Alpha state.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    you dont ouright lying to your customers, telling its 1 but its actually -1
    Oh please, do you really think that any company who is trying to sell a product to their audience is going to tell you the exact truth? Anything with a good marketing team will successfully sell their product, even if it ends up being complete shit. Mobile companies are the worst for it, they release a new mobile, which is basically the same thing and they charge rediculous prices for it. They just used fancy words that idiots think make the phone top of the line quality and high tech and pay for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Dude even I as Sylvanas hater agree with him. BFA will flop. None of this shit races/islands/warfronts means shit when your core part of gameplay is sucks and reverted into Legion Alpha state.
    There's nothing to indicate it will flop. You've already been told that classes have changed, not all of them but that isn't necessary.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Come back in 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    wait and watch how BfA's story will unfold" lul we already KNOW how it'll unfold.
    Sylvanas dead.
    Azeroth saved.
    Saurfang as Warchief.
    Horde and Alliance unite against Azshara and N'zoth.
    Having read some replies thrown at your complaints that claim you're only upset because of the way Sylvanas might end up and having read this post right now, I honestly believe they're right about the reason why you're complaining.

Come back in 5 months.
    Think you're the guy who called him out about his only problem being that Saurfang will replace Sylvanas lol

Looked like a taunt at first, but reading more and more of his posts all over the WoW section makes your words ring true.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-04-04 at 07:05 PM.

The only thing I had any interest in this expansion was Vol'dun and the beast races in it, now that I've done it on the Alpha and got the information (mostly that Sethrak are very unlikely to be an Allied race unless there's more story at 120 or re-writes) I've pretty much done everything I'm interested in

Things could change but the overall concept just doesn't click with me enough to stick with it, at least personally. I can't say if it will be a considerable failure or success yet.

Sylvanas becoming garrosh 2.0 is bad storytelling imo but the sooner sylvanas is dead the better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Come back in 5 months.
    I will. I will be happy if I'm would be proven wrong but so far it doesn't look good.

Deleted
    Saying "new assets " is not a buzzword, it is FLAT LIE.

I will. I will be happy if I'm would be proven wrong but so far it doesn't look good.
    The only thing that looks bad is azerite bullshit just like AP, and class design, both of which have the ability to massive ruin the expansion so i hope it turns out well.

The lore on the other hand is great... because i play Alliance, for horde it sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    BFA story does look pretty uninspiring & boring, the art is great, Zandalar is pretty cool to go through on the first go, but overall, It's an expansion that I can safely skip so far. But maybe they'll surprise me and the narrative won't end up being so boring, not much faith though.
    I'm sorry, but if you play WoW with the story actually being a make or break factor, I'm not sure how you got started playing in the first place.

Sylvanas becoming garrosh 2.0 is bad storytelling imo but the sooner sylvanas is dead the better.
    Sylvanas becoming warchief is bad storytelling.

Her getting killed off is a byproduct of said bad storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Sylvanas becoming warchief is bad storytelling.

Her getting killed off is a byproduct of said bad storytelling.
    Exactly.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Your opinion. It means absolutely nothing to me as it isn't fact. Projecting your opinion as fact doesn't change that it is merely your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

He has absolutely no point. It is nothing more than a player complaining BFA isn't catered specifically to what he wants.
    Dude I'm sorry to tell you but everything he said until the 11th line are all facts, they're not opinions. After that he speculated, which is also not an opinion.
    Learn how to tell the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Dude I'm sorry to tell you but everything he said until the 11th line are all facts, they're not opinions. After that he speculated, which is also not an opinion.
    They aren't facts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

to those who want a good comparison video for the new bear animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Um, are we looking at two different posts? Almost everything he said was an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    How I think Jevan Grimtotem will look in World of Warcraft if he ever appeared in the game....
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    to those who want a good comparison video for the new bear animations

SNIP
    i like it, but im not a fan of the new running animation.

Formerly known as Arafal