Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    To me she look the same... She just attend to the Mission Command Table: you ask to her to recriut reinforcements from Orgimmar using Campiang Resouces.

Just to be clear we got two table this time:
    1) "Kul Tiran Campain" table to sent horde players into the Ally territories
    2) Mission Command Table, the usual followers table.
    The ammount of tables needs to be lowered, theres 2 more: the Warfront one and then Isle Expedition table.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't think they will need all of it this time. Class changes and item references maybe, but the world data etc doesn't neccessarily need to be there. But they usually put the prepatch on the test realms, don't they? So we will have ample warning is my guess.
    Theres still artifact/silithus content in 7.3.5. They might do that in June and then prepatch in early July.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-04-14 at 05:23 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw among the follower traits there are 4 that mention combat allies so I guess there is some hope for bodyguards?
    Don't see why there wouldn't be bodyguards. One of the central pieces of the system.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Itsnt ALL of the Expansion Data is going to be in that Pre-Patch? Its not even beta.
    yes so on launch day they wont have to have people download the game like back in MoP, Cata, WotLK and BC.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw among the follower traits there are 4 that mention combat allies so I guess there is some hope for bodyguards?
    I hope one of them has that OP frost nova that Modera had.. she was a fixed part of my outdoor combat rotation
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-04-14 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    yes so on launch day they wont have to have people download the game like back in MoP, Cata, WotLK and BC.
    Even then we already had most of the static data in the x.0 patch, like audio, models and effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well got to say the Vulpera would be great for the Horde and it's a chance to have new Goblin animations as well and a HD tweak to them...
    The Goblins are great, but they do need the HD treatment too...
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282153/b...dates-spoilers

So wait is the burning a cinematic or scenario?
    Yes. And also no.

The Invasion of Darkshore and the attack on Teldrassil will be a questline for Horde and Alliance Players, with the Alliance trying, and failing, to stop the Horde from reaching the shoreline.

Once the questline is completed, there will be a 2.5D cinematic (Like Illidan in Legion) which shows the Burning of Teldrassil itself. And that animation will "Lead us to believe" that Sylvanas is the one that destroys Teldrassil.

The book will have more details on the events leading up to it, but... we don't know what's in it, quite yet.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope they manage to top Legion's pre patch. That stuff was fun and worthwhile even for lower levels. Wonder what's gonna be the transmog reward.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Hope they manage to top Legion's pre patch. That stuff was fun and worthwhile even for lower levels. Wonder what's gonna be the transmog reward.
    If nothing else, there's no way they're going to give us free XP like that ever again.
    I levelled so many alts, it was ridiculous.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I can live without the bonus exp and transmig stuff. I would rather have more enjoyable and longer lasting prepatch event.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Yes. And also no.

The Invasion of Darkshore and the attack on Teldrassil will be a questline for Horde and Alliance Players, with the Alliance trying, and failing, to stop the Horde from reaching the shoreline.

Once the questline is completed, there will be a 2.5D cinematic (Like Illidan in Legion) which shows the Burning of Teldrassil itself. And that animation will "Lead us to believe" that Sylvanas is the one that destroys Teldrassil.

The book will have more details on the events leading up to it, but... we don't know what's in it, quite yet.
    Man that sounds ambigious "lead us to beileve".

Not sure if this change is from the recent build - but looks like winter grasp & tolbarad are being moved to legacy also? anyone able to confirm

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Man that sounds ambigious "lead us to beileve".
    It doesn't matter (Sylvanas fans will defend her till the end don't even bother). We already have proof Horde strike first when crossing Ashenvale borders.

It also was already hinted Sylvanas come to NELF to destroy their home since it was "smuggling" Azerite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kipperson View Post
    Not sure if this change is from the recent build - but looks like winter grasp & tolbarad are being moved to legacy also? anyone able to confirm
    What you mean legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    It doesn't matter (Sylvanas fans will defend her till the end don't even bother). We already have proof Horde strike first when crossing Ashenvale borders.

It also was already hinted Sylvanas come to NELF to destroy their home since it was "smuggling" Azerite.

- - - Updated - - -

What you mean legacy?
    Legacy Achievement tab - or the FOT similar to the ashran one. No longer showing up in the pvp tab as in live

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking about the new raid sets. I think if they take their time and make the sets intricate and cool, I'm okay with it. Turalyon being the highest point, as his set is incredibly intricate. I'm not sure how much of it is model vs set.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Character development usually entails witnessing said development in any narrative medium. Just changing the character is not character development .
    It's WoW, you're talking as if you always witness the growth of every character conceived in its universe.
    Spare me.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well actually...
    [IMG]https://orig00.deviantart.net/06b8/f/2018/104/c/d/shadow_hunter_ty_jin_by_valandy7-dc8ss6d.png[IMG]
    Could you bother to at least add context? Is that supposed to be a lore figure?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol